31 days...

jomasano

I was wrong....once or twice ;)
Reaction score
If your child was missing, wouldn't you know exactly how many days, exactly, she's been missing ?

On july 15, on the second 911 call, the 911 operator talks to Casey and says something like:

Your child has been missing for a month? KC answers 31 days. Twice.

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=2008&country=1

If we know for a fact that George saw Caylee on the 16 and that ''Zanny'' took her on that day, according to Casey, the first days missing would be the 17, right? I count 29 days....

I don't know why, but this bothers me. I keep feeling that this means something... but what?

What do you think?

If your child was missing, wouldn't you know exactly how many days, exactly, she's been missing ?

On july 15, on the second 911 call, the 911 operator talks to Casey and says something like:

If we know for a fact that George saw Caylee on the 16 and that ''Zanny'' took her on that day, according to Casey, the first days missing would be the 17, right? I count 29 days....

I don't know why, but this bothers me. I keep feeling that this means something... but what?

What do you think?
It means George and Casey were lying. There was no Zanny, and I don't believe George saw Caylee on the morning of the 16th. IMHO, Casey did know exactly how many days Caylee had been gone because she was with her when she drew her last breath on June 15th.

The 31 days is about the only thing that KC has said that I will give her credit for; as it does seem like she counted the days her daughter has been gone (no longer with us). This would fall back to June 15th.

I still think the 31 days has something to do with the script being for 30 days. And I'd more likely make a 911 call after 31 minutes, max!

What do you think?
This was my main beef when the case first broke. There was a lot of discussion about it in the early threads if you want to take a look.

This was my main beef when the case first broke. There was a lot of discussion about it in the early threads if you want to take a look.

Caylee was only reported missing because of her grandparents desperation of not seeing her for a month. Imagine if Casey didn't have family. We would never know this little angel was ever missing. :confused:

What do you think?

I agree with you. Casey WAS counting days. And there is something weird about her saying 31 days. But maybe it's because she knew it was exactly a month - so said 31 days not thinking about June only being 30 days long.

On the 24th she posted on facebook that she hadn't been staying at the house in 9 days.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

It means George and Casey were lying. There was no Zanny, and I don't believe George saw Caylee on the morning of the 16th. IMHO, Casey did know exactly how many days Caylee had been gone because she was with her when she drew her last breath on June 15th.

FWIW, bessie, I am in total agreement with you.

I can just see Casey grabbing Caylee and storming out of the house after she and Cindy's fight on June 15th. Maybe she just did drive around all night. It could have been something as simple as Caylee crying and being 'fussy' as some small children are. Then maybe she cried for Cindy (whatever she calls her). IMO, Casey killed little Caylee out of pure rage on the night of the 15th.

I think Casey went back to the house on the 16th and made some calls from there and intended to make it seem as if Caylee had maybe had an accident there. She could not reach anyone and put Caylee back in her car where she remained until she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and found she could not bury Caylee alone. She puts Caylee back in the trunk until the day
George says she wouldn't let him get into the trunk of the car for the tire blocks. George and Lee made such a big deal out of saying that Casey shoved the cans at George saying to him, "Here are your *advertiser censored****g gas cans." I honestly believe that George was close enough to smell the decomposition smell from the trunk of the car, and found Caylee there. I believe that George helped Casey on that day. At that point only he and Casey knew about Caylee. I think that Caylee may have been in that car until around June 27th or so. That is when I feel the clothes later found at J. Blanchard park were dumped. I believe that they were dumped there at night. I feel that George cleaned the car, or helped Casey clean the car.

I have been looking at the pics Joseph took at J. Blanchard Park extension of the items he and his searchers found. Even tho NG says that those clothes were not Casey's, I have yet to see it absolutely denied in print. Maybe I just did not see it, tho. The clothing was size 5 females. Then in another area they had found female toiletries, makeup, disposable camera, etc.

Further away, but still in J. Blanchard Park, Joseph and the searchers found a gas can. It was a 5 1/2 gallon can. I would love to know if George ever owned a gas can like that. Or maybe if that is the gas can Amy went to Target with Casey to get.

I may be absolutely full of it, but I really think that Casey and George worked together. Casey killed little Caylee and George found out, then helped Casey dispose of Caylee's body. I also feel that Cindy was told and the whole family did really make up a 'script' to save Casey. I also have the feeling that when Cindy wrote her MySpace entry on July 3rd, she wrote it knowing Caylee was dead and wrote it out of grief.

I think that if Tim Miller and TES cannot find Caylee's body, then the hibiscus bush in the backyard should be dug up. If not there, then I think that the pavers under the playhouse should be taken up and dug under. George could have put heavy fertilizer and lime down to obliterate any odor. I do not believe for one moment that George would have just tossed Caylee in a dirt pit, but would have lovingly and heartbreakingly wrapped her and put her in some sort of container, or storage bin.

Sorry for such a long post. I just had to get this out of my system!

I think that if Tim Miller and TES cannot find Caylee's body, then the hibiscus bush in the backyard should be dug up. If not there, then I think that the pavers under the playhouse should be taken up and dug under. George could have put heavy fertilizer and lime down to obliterate any odor. I do not believe for one moment that George would have just tossed Caylee in a dirt pit, but would have lovingly and heartbreakingly wrapped her and put her in some sort of container, or storage bin.

Respectfully snipped, and bolded by me.
Great post. I, for one, have not been able to come up with what I feel is "my theory" of this insane, heartbreaking case. Yours does make a lot of sense, and I do agree with a lot of it. Especially the bolded part. Why not dig up the backyard if her body is not found by TES? There's so many little pieces of evidence pointing to the possibility of her being buried there that doing so couldn't hurt. At least then, another area could be cleared if nothing is found. You know, I'm just throwing this out there, maybe the A's are acting the way they do because they feel that Caylee has already been given a proper burial-in her own backyard-and that's where all this crazy behavior is coming from. Just a thought, and my opinion only.

I still think the 31 days has something to do with the script being for 30 days. And I'd more likely make a 911 call after 31 minutes, max!

Do you really think there was a script? Is there a thread for the script only?

Except she didn't come up with the script story until later did she? I thought the script story was also part of the Zaneida and Sam and three little kids kidnapped Caylee from her at the park and that came later on.

This is a bit "out there" but perhaps worth considering. Perhaps, KC's decision to "eliminate" Caylee was made on the 15th. That in effect, her daughter ceased to exist for her on that day - based on the decision she made to kill her. If so, then in her mind - it's quite possible that Caylee was "gone" as of June 15th.

I do believe that this was premeditated but I think that that the decision to move forward on the "plan", to take action, was taken as a result of events that took place on the 15th. In KC's mind - this could well be more significant/important than the detail of what was carried out and when Caylee's "last breath" occured.

MOO

I can just see Casey grabbing Caylee and storming out of the house after she and Cindy's fight on June 15th. Maybe she just did drive around all night. It could have been something as simple as Caylee crying and being 'fussy' as some small children are. Then maybe she cried for Cindy (whatever she calls her). IMO, Casey killed little Caylee out of pure rage on the night of the 15th.
Snipped...

This is what I've written for weeks that I believe happened, as well. I think the "31" days tells us everything, it was an utterance she made at a time of unanticipated stress (911 call) so I believe it's true.
My question for her would then be...."Why did you need a Nanny to watch Caylee on a SUNDAY, Father's Day, no less?" And since we know for SURE that Caylee was visiting her great-grandpa that day, well then...no need for Caylee to have been taken to the "Nanny". And if not, then how did the nanny steal Caylee on that day?

I think Casey went back to the house on the 16th and made some calls from there and intended to make it seem as if Caylee had maybe had an accident there. She could not reach anyone and put Caylee back in her car where she remained until she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and found she could not bury Caylee alone. She puts Caylee back in the trunk until the day
George says she wouldn't let him get into the trunk of the car for the tire blocks. George and Lee made such a big deal out of saying that Casey shoved the cans at George saying to him, "Here are your *advertiser censored****g gas cans." I honestly believe that George was close enough to smell the decomposition smell from the trunk of the car, and found Caylee there. I believe that George helped Casey on that day. At that point only he and Casey knew about Caylee. I think that Caylee may have been in that car until around June 27th or so. That is when I feel the clothes later found at J. Blanchard park were dumped. I believe that they were dumped there at night. I feel that George cleaned the car, or helped Casey clean the car.

I have been looking at the pics Joseph took at J. Blanchard Park extension of the items he and his searchers found. Even tho NG says that those clothes were not Casey's, I have yet to see it absolutely denied in print. Maybe I just did not see it, tho. The clothing was size 5 females. Then in another area they had found female toiletries, makeup, disposable camera, etc.

Further away, but still in J. Blanchard Park, Joseph and the searchers found a gas can. It was a 5 1/2 gallon can. I would love to know if George ever owned a gas can like that. Or maybe if that is the gas can Amy went to Target with Casey to get.

I may be absolutely full of it, but I really think that Casey and George worked together. Casey killed little Caylee and George found out, then helped Casey dispose of Caylee's body. I also feel that Cindy was told and the whole family did really make up a 'script' to save Casey. I also have the feeling that when Cindy wrote her MySpace entry on July 3rd, she wrote it knowing Caylee was dead and wrote it out of grief.

Your post requires repeating! It is well thought out and I agree with most of it. I do wonder, after hearing that Lee had refused the DNA test, if Lee can be added in here somewhere. I'm beginning to believe that he might not have garnered all his information after the fact now.

Good job LA.

If CA had not tracked KC with AH help, who KNOWS how many days it would have been before the 911 call, KC could have been in Cali had she not gone on a shopping spree she could have spent those funds on an airline ticket?

I said this on another thread, but I will repeat it here. TRUST the cadaver dogs! They alerted on areas in the back yard, because Caylee's body (oh how I hate using that phrase) was there at some point. IF Caylee was buried in the backyard at the time of their search - the dogs would have hit on it immediately. A cadaver dog would not have missed a body - it is what they are trained to do. I can see people arguing about whether or not they had a false hit on an area that 'might' have held a body at some point - but if a body was there at the time - they would have found it - 100% sure on that.

I think Casey has rehearsed the whole story. We know she had at least 30 days to think it up and rehearse it to a "T". IMO

<<Caylee was only reported missing because of her grandparents desperation of not seeing her for a month>>

I was just thinking the same thing last night. If CA hadn't ratted on Casey, no one would even know Caylee was gone.

I agreed with all of these scenarios until I really scrutinized the pings. On June the 15th either:
a) Casey had the fight with Cindy but did not leave the A home,
b) Casey went to Lee's home (in the same cell tower range), or
c) Casey went out to her car and drove off a close distance from the A home.
Her cellphone from the 15th to the 16th in the a.m. hours ping from the towers around the A home.

Then, I'd also like to see a full ping list for the 24th to see after the gas-can shoving incident what time Casey took off that GA could have followed her. Was it after she was pinging at home? I want to pin down why GA really chased her in the car. Could it be that he said "Cindy's car" when he really meant the sunfire (which *is* Cindy's car)! Could it be that he smelled decomp, freaked out and chased Casey (I think this is the logical conclusion!).

T

I think she included June 15 as the day last seen when counting. Starting the count on June 15 on a calender equals 16 days by June 30. Then add to it the 15 days of July...31 days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back