Presumed Located VA - Earl William Owens Jr., 33, Spotsylvania, 13 Oct 2007

I checked the paper today,there was no mention of him in the local paper. I live very close to where this guy went missing and remember seeing him come into the place i work before he went missing. I do not think there was ever a search done. I have rode to neighborhood he left from and it is very isolated. I mention him to people all the time and no one in this area even knows there is a missing person, is that odd or is it just me? (there are really 4 people missing from this area)

I can't find any further details, no obituary or anything like that, but this looks like the same Earl William Owens, Jr. -- the photo looks similar to the one still available in the above links (The Charley Project's link) although they're different angles so I'm not sure, and the birthdates match up. Seems like too much of a coincidence not to be him.

http://www.jtfisherfuneralservices.com/obituaries/Earl-William-Owens-Jr/

Edited to add, since it's not obvious offhand: JT Fisher Funeral Services is located in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Earl is no longer listed in NaMus, TCP, or the VSP's website. I don't believe he's missing at this point; I believe the death notice linked above was his. Not sure if that's enough to officially mark this thread "located" as I haven't run into this issue before.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back