901 users online (164 members and 737 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thumbs up TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

Who will join with me to make a donation to TES ? I just donated again, and although a small amount, it all adds up. Even a five dollar contribution by many of us can help.
    God bless Tim and all those who donate their time to search for little Caylee.
    Here is a link to their web site: http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Anne View Post
    Who will join with me to make a donation to TES ? I just donated again, and although a small amount, it all adds up. Even a five dollar contribution by many of us can help.
    This a good thread idea! I hope it doesn't get merged!

I donate a small amount every time I read about another person victimized by Casey. It helps me process the volume of collateral damage we're seeing in the interview/text transcripts, etc. This one's for Caylee and all the other missing souls-- in special recognition of Grandma Shirley P. (I can only read her interview-- listening breaks my heart.)

I'm donating with you, Karen Anne :-)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    This a good thread idea! I hope it doesn't get merged!

I donate a small amount every time I read about another person victimized by Casey. It helps me process the volume of collateral damage we're seeing in the interview/text transcripts, etc. This one's for Caylee and all the other missing souls-- in special recognition of Grandma Shirley P. (I can only read her interview-- listening breaks my heart.)

I'm donating with you, Karen Anne :-)
    Thank you, Nancy. Bless you, and all that follow !

It's a cause I'm proud to support. I'm making another donation.

Done.....Thank you for all you do Tim!
    GOD BLESS YOU Tim!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karate Dad View Post
    Done.....Thank you for all you do Tim!
    GOD BLESS YOU Tim!!!!
    I'm donating again today, in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony!

When I donated the first time I recieved a thank you letter and a card for Kroger. Every time you shop and give the cashier the card before they ring your purchase a portion of your total dollars spent goes to TES. We don't have Kroger where I live, but I sent it to a friend in Texas and she is using it, so the giving continues to grow. If I get another card I'll send it to her and she will pass it to a friend and it will again continue to contribute. She's a teacher so has lots of fellow teachers who can help.
    Join the fray, or give peace a say!

Smile

Reading your replies brings tears to my eyes. I pray Tim and his team can bring her home this weekend !

On NG last night he estimated that they may have as many as 2,000 volunteers this time. I wish I could go; I would be there in a heartbeat !

This was my 2nd donation; I did not receive a Kroger card, but would love to have one. I think I'll email Tim's web site and see how to get one.
    We have over 14,000 members here. If we each gave one dollar...........

To all who are helping !

Just donated. This is awesome! I've wanted to for some time now but kept putting it off until I saw this thread.

Thanks Karen Anne for starting this thread!

Everyone at WS please donate!!

My hunsband and I donated today.

I just donated also. It feels good to know that I am helping such a good cause!

I just made a donation! What a great idea. Suz

I'm donating right now and I hope people watching NG last night helped with the donations. I think I will try to add this to a monthly bill list and when I can contribute I will. That way I won't forget to do it once this case has left the media. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for all you do TES!!!
    R.I.P. Precious Caylee! Justice will be served! I hope anyone involved in this crime/cover up will do the time

What I post here is IMHO!

Already have, twice. I wanted to purchase a gpr unit for their own use, but can't afford it now.
    Last edited by elfie; 10-10-2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Given the economic collapse & crash we're in, I bet their donations have gotten scant.

Thanks KA for this great thread! I pray that they are flooded with donations. I just made a donation and hope to continue to make monthly donations to them...depending on our finances!
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast