TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

Karen Anne RN

Verified SAR & insider - Holly Bobo case
Reaction score
Who will join with me to make a donation to TES ? I just donated again, and although a small amount, it all adds up. Even a five dollar contribution by many of us can help.
God bless Tim and all those who donate their time to search for little Caylee.
Here is a link to their web site: http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Who will join with me to make a donation to TES ? I just donated again, and although a small amount, it all adds up. Even a five dollar contribution by many of us can help.

This a good thread idea! I hope it doesn't get merged!

I donate a small amount every time I read about another person victimized by Casey. It helps me process the volume of collateral damage we're seeing in the interview/text transcripts, etc. This one's for Caylee and all the other missing souls-- in special recognition of Grandma Shirley P. (I can only read her interview-- listening breaks my heart.)

I'm donating with you, Karen Anne :)

This a good thread idea! I hope it doesn't get merged!

I donate a small amount every time I read about another person victimized by Casey. It helps me process the volume of collateral damage we're seeing in the interview/text transcripts, etc. This one's for Caylee and all the other missing souls-- in special recognition of Grandma Shirley P. (I can only read her interview-- listening breaks my heart.)

I'm donating with you, Karen Anne :)

Thank you, Nancy. Bless you, and all that follow ! :)

It's a cause I'm proud to support. I'm making another donation.

Done.....Thank you for all you do Tim!
GOD BLESS YOU Tim!!!!

Done.....Thank you for all you do Tim!
GOD BLESS YOU Tim!!!!

I'm donating again today, in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony!

When I donated the first time I recieved a thank you letter and a card for Kroger. Every time you shop and give the cashier the card before they ring your purchase a portion of your total dollars spent goes to TES. We don't have Kroger where I live, but I sent it to a friend in Texas and she is using it, so the giving continues to grow. If I get another card I'll send it to her and she will pass it to a friend and it will again continue to contribute. She's a teacher so has lots of fellow teachers who can help.

Reading your replies brings tears to my eyes. I pray Tim and his team can bring her home this weekend !

On NG last night he estimated that they may have as many as 2,000 volunteers this time. I wish I could go; I would be there in a heartbeat !

This was my 2nd donation; I did not receive a Kroger card, but would love to have one. I think I'll email Tim's web site and see how to get one.
We have over 14,000 members here. If we each gave one dollar...........

:blowkiss: To all who are helping !

Just donated. This is awesome! I've wanted to for some time now but kept putting it off until I saw this thread.

Thanks Karen Anne for starting this thread!

Everyone at WS please donate!! :clap:

I just donated also. It feels good to know that I am helping such a good cause!:)

I'm donating right now and I hope people watching NG last night helped with the donations. I think I will try to add this to a monthly bill list and when I can contribute I will. That way I won't forget to do it once this case has left the media. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for all you do TES!!!

Already have, twice. I wanted to purchase a gpr unit for their own use, but can't afford it now.

Given the economic collapse & crash we're in, I bet their donations have gotten scant.

Thanks KA for this great thread! I pray that they are flooded with donations. I just made a donation and hope to continue to make monthly donations to them...depending on our finances!

I wish I could but I'm so broke right now my piggy bank is fartin dust! I'm going to go and try and search with my daughter when they give the call for duty! That is the best I can do right now, but GOD BLESS all of you that are donating! :clap: They are top on my list when I get some money I can spare!

I wish I could but I'm so broke right now my piggy bank is fartin dust! I'm going to go and try and search with my daughter when they give the call for duty! That is the best I can do right now, but GOD BLESS all of you that are donating! :clap: They are top on my list when I get some money I can spare!

Oh that's wonderful! (lol at the piggy bank--yeah). Wish I were closer.

Done! Godspeed Tim and volunteers! Thank you for all you do and I'm praying that sweet Caylee is home to rest soon.

Here's a CHALLENGE for anyone who, like me, has been "meaning to donate" but didn't or couldn't or forgot. Like one poster said, if we each give just 5 bucks. Wow! What a difference that will make to TES in their search efforts! Give whatcha can!

Oh, and pray for the rain to stop! Five straight days of rain! Geesh!

I donated two weeks ago but after reading your post---I just donated again a few minutes ago!!! I am proud to do so! Thanks Karen

Thanks for starting this thread. I wanted to start one but being a newbie it crossed my mind but I did'nt know how or whether it would be deemed appropriate. On another thread I had posted I was going to start sending TES a check once a month when I got my social security check. I get it the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Would you believe I have been practically pacing the floors waiting for this check to come. God bless Tim Miller and all the volunteers. They are truly angels in my book!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back