Charges to be filed on protesters - They have "organized"

Everly

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

The Orange County Sheriff's Office will file charges against two protesters for misdemeanor battery. The sheriff's office said the protesters lost control and committed an act of violence on George and Cindy Anthony.
This refers to two of the protesters on that night when George sprayed them with the hose. Charge should be misdemeanor battery.

The posters have "organized" and one of them, Kathy Harris confronted George as he was drumming up "funds" for the "search".

Harris is from a new, organized group of protesters called Justice For Caylee. The group has logos and a new sign.

George, of course, called LE.

As I said before, isn't it funny how people who malign LE as persecuting their family member etc. still call on them for help when something threatens them?

What happened to the senior citizen that George pushed? (push was on video)

What happened about the private property of the dog lady destroyed by Lee? (very peaceful demonstration)

I do not agree with protester getting physical, however you would think it would go both ways. I have wondered if George being x-LE has anything to do with it.

Disclaimer: I am not an Anthony supporter, but...

I think it is good that charges have been filed against these particular protestors. Violence/vengance is not the answer.

Disclaimer: I am not an Anthony supporter, but...

I think it is good that charges have been filed against these particular protesters. Violence/vengance is not the answer.

And it is not the answer when practiced be George, Lee or hammer welding Cindy. What is good for the goose...
If LE is going to prosecute the protesters let them prosecute the Anthony's they are not innocent bystanders in this mess... they go looking for it more often than not. Please recall the evening LE told Cindy to stay in the house, what did she do, not once, not twice but three times she continued to go out... Her and George with the trusty baseball bat after LE told her to stay in the house and tax dollars are protecting them.

What happened to the senior citizen that George pushed? (push was on video)

What happened about the private property of the dog lady destroyed by Lee? (very peaceful demonstration)

I do not agree with protester getting physical, however you would think it would go both ways. I have wondered if George being x-LE has anything to do with it.

EXACTLY! I am beyond outraged that LE and state attorney move more quickly on prosecuting protesters and ignore multiple incidents perpetrated by George, Lee and Cindy, all captured on video. The incidents you listed were the most glaring, in my opinion, but certainly not the only ones. Day after day, time after time, that 'family' attacked protesters, especially those that were peaceful, destroying their property, etc. They even hired those 'security guards' who took property belonging to others. Remember that?

I know a lot of folks here are very much against the protesters and I do understand your feelings. I certainly do not intend to debate the actions of all protesters and most certainly do not want to offend anyone who disagrees with me. I do very much respect and understand your opinions, but mine are different. While they didn't seem to be the focus of the media, there were many, many protesters who were just exercising their constitutional rights in a peaceful way.

If anyone ever hears about a legit group taking donations for a defense fund for protesters, please pm me with the info. I will be donating. TIA

Protesters have a website JusticeforCaylee.com but I went to look my computer locked up took a hard reboot.

And it is not the answer when practiced be George, Lee or hammer welding Cindy. What is good for the goose...
If LE is going to prosecute the protesters let them prosecute the Anthony's they are not innocent bystanders in this mess... they go looking for it more often than not. Please recall the evening LE told Cindy to stay in the house, what did she do, not once, not twice but three times she continued to go out... Her and George with the trusty baseball bat after LE told her to stay in the house and tax dollars are protecting them.

The A's do have a right to the use of their own property. AND they have a right to defend themselves. It would be a cold day in hell before someone told me or my husband to stay in our house and then fully expected us to do it. My husband and I would be camped outside in the yard with shotguns across our laps day and night. That's our right as a U.S. citizen. We do still have a constitution even if everything else is failing. I am totally against these "protestos" - vigilantes, morons, whatever you want to call them. It might be their right to speak their mind, but they definately wouldn't infringe on MY rights as a homeowner and citizen.

The A's do have a right to the use of their own property. AND they have a right to defend themselves. It would be a cold day in hell before someone told me or my husband to stay in our house and then fully expected us to do it. My husband and I would be camped outside in the yard with shotguns across our laps day and night. That's our right as a U.S. citizen. We do still have a constitution even if everything else is failing. I am totally against these "protestos" - vigilantes, morons, whatever you want to call them. It might be their right to speak their mind, but they definately wouldn't infringe on MY rights as a homeowner and citizen.

:clap: You go, girl! :clap:

Well said. Again, abuse of the elderly is an added charge in Florida and that complaint was filed before the incidents now being prosecuted happened. Why the special treatment for those people? Why are their actions captured on video ignored? When, imo, returned in kind, suddenly the state is interested in pursuing charges.

IN MY OPINION:

Outraged.jpg

IMO, I dont think the ones getting charged with the battery is associated in anyway with the Justice for Caylee group. The ones getting charged came on their own and started trouble. The media lumped the two together in my opinion to sensationalize this piece/story. It just my opinion, unless someone can link the ones getting charged with this organized group called Justice for Caylee.com

the a's do have a right to the use of their own property. And they have a right to defend themselves. It would be a cold day in hell before someone told me or my husband to stay in our house and then fully expected us to do it. My husband and i would be camped outside in the yard with shotguns across our laps day and night. That's our right as a u.s. Citizen. We do still have a constitution even if everything else is failing. I am totally against these "protestos" - vigilantes, morons, whatever you want to call them. It might be their right to speak their mind, but they definately wouldn't infringe on my rights as a homeowner and citizen.
right on !!

Well said. Again, abuse of the elderly is an added charge in Florida and that complaint was filed before the incidents now being prosecuted happened. Why the special treatment for those people? Why are there actions captured on video ignored? When, imo, returned in kind, suddenly the state is interested in pursuing charges.

IN MY OPINION:

Outraged.jpg

I agree, I saw the footage and the only reason why the state is pursuing charges is because of their attorney NeJame!! I'm sure he pushed this issue!!!

I will agree with this point as well. But you do have to look at ALL the facts. Sure they have every right to protect their property...but they werent sitting in chairs on the lawn with shotguns, they actually engaged and imo, added fuel to the fire. Although, guns would have been good to stop it in the first place, not coming out yelling & weilding bats & hammers. There is a civil way of acting and IMO GA & CA were acting OUT! Not handling it, the way you or I would do it. I would of never pushed or shoved an elderly woman just because she was on the side walk, let alone grab her sign. I like the gun idea, that would of detered lots of it, but no guns are allowed because their stupid daughter caused them to lose that right.

IMO, I dont think the ones getting charged with the battery is associated in anyway with the Justice for Caylee group. The ones getting charged came on their own and started trouble. The media lumped the two together in my opinion to sensationalize this piece/story. It just my opinion, unless someone can link the ones getting charged with this organized group called Justice for Caylee.com

I agree. I think the ones to be charged are not part of any group. IMO they were just rednecks out looking for trouble. As I said, just MO.

I don't know anything about this Justice for Caylee group but I think if George is going to go out in public to take donations and talk to people, he has to accept that other people have the right to speak their thoughts about it. There was no elaboration on how that particular incident "got ugly" but the Anthonys apparently have Orlando LE on speed dial and use it at the drop of a squirrel.

Perhaps the A's should have considered the consequences when they offered sanctuary to their grown, lying thieving daughter. They have every right to live peacefully in their home, KC does not. She longer lived at that address, and it was not her home at the time of Caylee's 'disappearance'. The A family created the problem and has consistently stirred the pot.

I am against the protestors as well, but I understand their frustrations.

This family has repeatedly condemned LE and the public as whole for problems they themselves created and continue to exacerbate with their words and actions...and yet, they never hesitate to call OCSO to hold others accountable--and they certainly never pass up a chance to snatch money from the pockets of a generous public.

Protesters have a website JusticeforCaylee.com but I went to look my computer locked up took a hard reboot.

I went to that site also and had no troubles going through the whole thing. I've been exchanging emails with a representative from the site and it appears this site is just similar in name. The person I have been writing to does not seem to have a special sympathy for the protesters.

I agree, I saw the footage and the only reason why the state is pursuing charges is because of their attorney NeJame!! I'm sure he pushed this issue!!!

I hadn't thought of that but I will bet you're right. So sad; no justice Caylee so far; none for peaceful protesters; none for the protesters whose complaints predate those by the Anthony's.

I agree... these particular protestors were there at 1:30 in the morning, throwing rocks and disturbing the peace. They shoved both Cindy and George, tried to pull George down the driveway... they were within a few feet of the garage door, they were on private property.
I don't recall either one of the A's attacking any 'peaceful' protestors. I do recall Lee throwing the dog's water bowl in a trash can, but he did not touch either the woman or the dog. Maybe Lee didn't want the dog peeing or pooping on their yard. So Cindy and George walked out with baseball bats and hammers... so what? They might have felt threatened by a screaming, angry mob. They do have the right to defend themselves.
I live outside the city limits... 2 miles actually. I can forcefully remove anyone from my property if they are a threat. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I have done it and would do it again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back