Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you change the title and add Tim Miller? LP is up next and Tim about 10 PM ET.
Dana just added him.

thanks in advance. :)

No problem. I just did it when I saw he was going to be on as well! :)

They are discussing the drew peterson crime and neither man is on now.

On now:
Pat Brown, talking about the Caylee Anthony case, Drew Peterson and OJ Simpson case.

Next:
LP then Tim.

Leonard P. said the judge was very clever by giving the state 10 days to turn over forensic evidence, which after she is indicted in 5 days they would be entitled to anyway through discovery.

Oh Lord, he just said that Lee doesn't want to provide DNA because he doesn't want to be shown as the babies daddy...he keeps saying this over and over, so he obviously has something that he knows or has heard that has led him to believe this...He also said Casey is nuts, and that she is in lala land...

He is now telling about when LE went in to the house, and that Lee is the one who changed the mind of the parents about taking the polygraph...He said there was a lot of "stuff" left from a decomposing body that was next to impossible to just clean up. He says she was the last person to see her with the child. He said she had parked the car at the Amscott the day before and she came back and got it on the 27th and drove it...

Just listened to part of the scared monkeys radio show. Boy, LP really thinks LA is Caylee's father. Wonder what makes him so sure.

Just listened to part of the scared monkeys radio show. Boy, LP really thinks LA is Caylee's father. Wonder what makes him so sure.

Gracious. I mean, there was/has been speculation here at WS since the very first few threads about his potentially being Caylee's father, but now this? I don't know what to think any more about the paternity... :(

Gracious. I mean, there was/has been speculation here at WS since the very first few threads about his potentially being Caylee's father, but now this? I don't know what to think any more about the paternity... :(

You would THINK that if it was NOT true that someone in that Anthony family would have kicked up a fuss about it by now...I mean, it has been out here for a while and they have not responded to it in any way...so it leaves you wondering for certain...:eek:

wow, hearing tim speak tonight about meeting in Orlando, Now I understand wheres he's coming from. Amen!

Thanks for posting that.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

For anyone that is interested they are going to be discussing the Caylee Case. Tim Miller should be on 10PM estern time. Not sure about Leanord.

Thanks for letting us know.

IF they have a transcript, and we can get permission from Scared Monkeys I would appreciate if someone would post it here.

THanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members