1140 users online (168 members and 972 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004

    Geraldo on Bill O'Reilly Tonite

    This show repeats again tonite in case you want to catch it. Geraldo is SOOOOO biased for Baez!! He is sticking up for the defense to no end. He is making me so mad. He doesn't think they will indict Casey. And is making snickers at the evidence. Can't believe it!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    bump for those that missed it. It will repeat again tonite.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    This show repeats again tonite in case you want to catch it. Geraldo is SOOOOO biased for Baez!! He is sticking up for the defense to no end. He is making me so mad. He doesn't think they will indict Casey. And is making snickers at the evidence. Can't believe it!
    That's the way he operates, it's all about him, over the years he has made himself look so dumb at times I am surprised that he is still on Fox.
    Georgia PI

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
    That's the way he operates, it's all about him, over the years he has made himself look so dumb at times I am surprised that he is still on Fox.
    Here kinda wraps up my opinion of Bill O'Reilly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

    And of course, we can't miss the dance remix: ROFLAMO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YD...eature=related

    BTW, it's my belief that since Fox is the only right leaning news organization, they get a 50% share of the ratings (from news sources) by default. I'm a registered Republican too, so it's not like I bash him because he and I differ all that much.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
    That's the way he operates, it's all about him, over the years he has made himself look so dumb at times I am surprised that he is still on Fox.


    (bolded by me)

    What kind of standard is that? Hahhahaha. I'm kidding. I do like FoxNews.

    Yes, Baez is "in the tank" for JB. He wasn't---until JB was a guest on his boat and then the dynamic changed.

    Geraldo will be wrong, in the end. Again....and that's okay because he is quite used to it and very unapologetic. That's just how he rolls.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    342
    pisses me off. Baez is piece of s......

    He will only talk to Geraldo because Geraldo will spin things his way (in favor for the defense) Oh AND rent him and his wife a yacht for the day!!!

    Jose and his wife should be ashamed of themselves for taking the yacht ~ Baez, thank Caylee for boat ride NOT Geraldo.

    how scummy. If my daughter was missing and my attorney comes on National News sailing around the sea on a yacht with his scummy wife too, and paid for by geraldo..........

    WTF????????


    *** I bet he even billed Casey for those hours too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    [/b]

    (bolded by me)

    What kind of standard is that? Hahhahaha. I'm kidding. I do like FoxNews.

    Yes, Baez is "in the tank" for JB. He wasn't---until JB was a guest on his boat and then the dynamic changed.

    Geraldo will be wrong, in the end. Again....and that's okay because he is quite used to it and very unapologetic. That's just how he rolls.
    Yea, but I would still like to rip the hair under his nose off.............
    Georgia PI

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
    Yea, but I would still like to rip the hair under his nose off.............
    Oh please do. I can't believe how awful he looks. Cut his hair while you're at it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    I like Bill O. And I didn't even mind Geraldo but I can't stand him now. His stance on this case is utterly ridiculous. He had a 'poor Baez' attitude and the 'bad LE' attitude. Those horrible cops trying to get justice for Cayee. How dare they! I can't say what I want about Geraldo or I will get banned for a few days. lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,427
    Did Bill O and Geraldo talk about the Anthony case on the show?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    616
    As for Geraldo, he was trying to get the inside story no matter what.
    This case is full of so many lies that I'm sure he realized that JB is dealing with everything but the truth.

    I'm glad the judge gave him a chance to see the truth since he's been beating on that drum for so long and no one was listening.

    I could hear him but I'm not in a position to help him from the lies he's been drowning in for months.
    At least the judge threw him a rope.

    I am curious "why" Geraldo thinks the DA doesn't have a case.

    ~

    ~
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-11-2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: quote deleted; removed Greta stuff.
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~



Similar Threads

  1. O Reilly 1/9/09- Geraldo- Caylee case next
    By charo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:32 AM
  2. O'Reilly Factor has Geraldo on!!!
    By EvaInCA in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 03:49 AM

Tags for this Thread