What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

nnglas

Reaction score
What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories. For instance........

One thing that always bothered me was that a ZFG did go to Sawgrass apts. Can't really explain this one away. I do not believe it was a coincidence but I cannot figure out how this fits in.

What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories. For instance........

One thing that always bothered me was that a ZFG did go to Sawgrass apts. Can't really explain this one away. I do not believe it was a coincidence but I cannot figure out how this fits in.

This bugs me too. My theory for a while was that Casey killed Caylee on the 16th and made up the Zani name after the fact, perhaps saw someone coming out of the Sawgrass apartment (I remember reading somewhere that the 'model' apartment ZFG looked at was directly above apt. 210) and possibly followed her home or had one of her police dept. buddies look up her plate #....somehow got her name and info about her kids, etc. However, one big thing kinda messes my theory up. The fact that she actually used the NAME Zani before. Not just "nanny". But "Zani". For me, it's more than a coincidence. I think that the ZFG thing is a big part of the puzzle that's missing. Not the actualy REAL ZFG.....but however Casey came upon that name...I think will play a big role in the case, JMO! I still believe Caylee is deceased and I still believe Casey killed her. That's about all I'm SURE of at this point. I would love to be proven wrong!

The fact that bothers me is that Casey's car was at the Amscot at 7 a.m. on the 27th, but according to cell/pings she didn't leave TonE's until after 9 a.m. How did she do that unless she had another vehicle available at TonE's apt or got a ride?:confused:

The earliest search for ZFG on the computer taken from the Anthony home (HP Pavillion) according to the forensics report was dated October 2007, this indicated to me that the Zannny the Nanny story was already in play by then.

what bugs me the most is that a mom could just get rid of her baby and not look back or think twice about it.....go on partying and having a wonderful time....I dont understand how her mother CA believes in zanny the nanny....but never talked to her or seen her those 2 years that they say KC had been talking about it...

Zanny the Nanny is a character in a popular series of children's mystery books. Casey could have used that name simply because she read the book as a youngster. The books are geared to 4th to 6th graders, and were published in 1991 or so, about the right time for Casey, a voracious reader, to find them in her school library.

If she did a search for ZG as early as October, could she have been following her off and on all that time? And miraculously saw her visit Sawgrass at the right time? Followed her maybe? Who knows, she could have even passed ZG in the park one day and someone snapped a picture (assuming there IS a picture). An Casey accomplice, perhaps? Could this have been a set up? She already had "Zanny", so Zenaida would be a great name, right? There are LOTS of people named Zenaida and Zenaida Gonzalez in Florida and elsewhere. Casey had probably heard the name before. I dunno.

The car must have been left at Amscot before 7am. Maybe on the evening of the 26th and the Amscot lady didn't see it until she arrived for work the morning of the 27th? I need to check those pings again.

The "facts" aren't as bothersome to me as are the family changing their stories and theories on what really happened: the rotten pizza, the garbage bag, the dead body smell in the damn car! I just can't get past the "accidental death" theory without going back to the trunk, the fact she wasn't reported missing by her mother, grandma had to do it a month later, and Casey's "so what" attitude. :furious: All these things aren't screaming "accident" to me.

The thing that really bugs me is that KC wants to be able to "search" for her daughter in private.

The the fact that her lies keep changing and her parents support her lies. I am curious about the Zani thing as well. How did it happen that KC "left" her daughter with Zani, but yet Caylee had been in the trunk deceased. You would think someone who has lied as much as KC could have come up with a better story that she has.

Once it was known that a "ZG" went to look at the apartment at Sawgrass on June 16th, filled out the guest card, has a silver colored car etc., etc. and ended up in Casey's "story-of-lies", that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass, I was not comfortable with this at all.

Casey had 31 days to concoct a story to make it all fit, but I still wonder how Casey managed to get a "ZG" who was at Sawgrass etc., etc., to fit it her story-of-lies!

My sticking point - ZG

I felt that Casey knew details about ZG because of some research she had done. I also thought that it was entirely possible that Casey herself was the one who actually went to Sawgrass posing as ZG. Wig, glasses, accent, whatever disguise she needed. The only thing on the guest card that blew my theory was the fact that the cell phone number ZG put on the card actually belonged to a Zenaida Gonzalez, enabling LE to track her down. How did Casey know her cell number? So that little theory was shot. Plus I don't know if the cell pings were anywhere near Sawgrass on the date that ZG visited Sawgrass. There is just too much "coincidence" on this point that really needs clarifying.

My sticking point - ZG

I felt that Casey knew details about ZG because of some research she had done. I also thought that it was entirely possible that Casey herself was the one who actually went to Sawgrass posing as ZG. Wig, glasses, accent, whatever disguise she needed. The only thing on the guest card that blew my theory was the fact that the cell phone number ZG put on the card actually belonged to a Zenaida Gonzalez, enabling LE to track her down. How did Casey know her cell number? So that little theory was shot. Plus I don't know if the cell pings were anywhere near Sawgrass on the date that ZG visited Sawgrass. There is just too much "coincidence" on this point that really needs clarifying.

I don't believe I've read anything to indicate that KC knew ZG's cell number. The real ZG's or the made-up one...In fact, there is no record of ZG's phone numbers, email or any communications with her on either KC's phone or computer.

The thing that really bugs me is that KC wants to be able to "search" for her daughter in private.

The the fact that her lies keep changing and her parents support her lies. I am curious about the Zani thing as well. How did it happen that KC "left" her daughter with Zani, but yet Caylee had been in the trunk deceased. You would think someone who has lied as much as KC could have come up with a better story that she has.

Totally agree but one step further. Why didn't she ask to "search" before the eleventh hour? Why now. Truly I think she would have been granted the ok to search early on. Would have made sense. Daughter missing + search. Right?:confused:

Once it was known that a "ZG" went to look at the apartment at Sawgrass on June 16th, filled out the guest card, has a silver colored car etc., etc. and ended up in Casey's "story-of-lies", that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass, I was not comfortable with this at all.

Casey had 31 days to concoct a story to make it all fit, but I still wonder how Casey managed to get a "ZG" who was at Sawgrass etc., etc., to fit it her story-of-lies!

Makes me wonder how long she had been concocting this story before this all cme down.

Is it possible that Casey was at Sawgrass the same day as ZG and overheard he talking to whomever was showing her around?:confused:

My only theory is that Casey was not paying attention to Caylee and Caylee accidentally got seriously injured (and Casey didn't get medical help) or she died right then. Casey had such a unhealthy relationship with her parents and was so jealous of their love for Caylee that she didn't want to be held accountable for Caylee's death. She buried Caylee close by the house, got spooked, dug her up, put her in the trunk and disposed of her. All the lies just blew up and got way out of control. And I think since Casey is a pathological liar it just made it that worse because all the lies were now forced to be confronted. I feel like once the truth is revealed (and since Casey is the ONLY one who knows what really happened we may never know everything) it will be a lot more simple than what anyone has come up with.

A lot of people are giving Casey way too much credit to have been so calculating. She's not that cunning if you ask me. I think a lot of the "facts" in this case are coincidental and its will not be as complicated as all the speculations make it out to be. Either way I want to see justice for this little girl and a proper burial.

JMHO.

ITA. It seems impossible that KC had been concocting this Zanny the Nanny story for a couple of years and then she just happens upon Sawgrass with a guest card with ZG to fit her story. Also, I don't care what anybody says. ZFG is an odd name to come up with. Why not Ann Brown or something.

I agree that the ZFG/Zanni aspect is just too coincidental to be a coincidence. I waver between my own opinions on this case because KC's demeanor is the strangest I believe I have ever seen in a similar case. Her interview with the police, for example, where she told one lie after another is mind boggling, when one considers how easily they were disproven. She doesn't strike me as a total moron, not a rocket scientist for sure, but she had to know her stories would be investigated and her lies discovered. And why didn't she simply leave FL altogether? She had a car and sufficient $$$ to at least get to another state. Why stay and risk disclosure?

I will again say that her carefree demeanor and cocksure attitude indicates one of 2 things. Either she is positive Caylee's body will never be found or she gave the child up for adoption and is waiting for a time frame to expire for finalization...what sickens me is that the only way a body will never be found is if she fed the baby to alligators. If indeed she did that, she is evil beyond any comprehension or redemption.

I agree that the ZFG/Zanni aspect is just too coincidental to be a coincidence. I waver between my own opinions on this case because KC's demeanor is the strangest I believe I have ever seen in a similar case. Her interview with the police, for example, where she told one lie after another is mind boggling, when one considers how easily they were disproven. She doesn't strike me as a total moron, not a rocket scientist for sure, but she had to know her stories would be investigated and her lies discovered. And why didn't she simply leave FL altogether? She had a car and sufficient $$$ to at least get to another state. Why stay and risk disclosure?

I will again say that her carefree demeanor and cocksure attitude indicates one of 2 things. Either she is positive Caylee's body will never be found or she gave the child up for adoption and is waiting for a time frame to expire for finalization...what sickens me is that the only way a body will never be found is if she fed the baby to alligators. If indeed she did that, she is evil beyond any comprehension or redemption.

The smell in the car could be why she wouldn't drive it.

If she gave her up for adoption, how would the smell and dog hits be explained?

You make some good points. I've gone over the 'ol kid in the alligator bit time and again in my head and I keep thinking that it can't be that easy to be in a remote enough spot where 1. KC could be assured that Cayl's would be gobbled up or 2. Not be seen by anybody.

I don't see KC making the effort it would require to ensure complete anonymity.

The fact that she moved the body once from the back yard.......all the many many cell phone pings and the days inbetween......I firmly believe she moved Caylees body more than twice before permanatly settling on a spot. And seeing her profile on Cupid.com, when she makes a comment about Survivor & being about to outwit & outsmart anyone.
And because of that she's capable to move the body several times and be all over with cell phone use, bouncing off this tower & that tower.....making her steps easy to track, but the body is never where you think it is. LE has had this info for months. And another thing, her parents for not being concerned enough to contact at least the dept of family services long before LE got involved, allowed this girl to run around Orlando moving the body & edvidence , several times - I think. MOO

I will go back to check my original theory, but most of what has come out has supported what I initially thought. I still have the hurdle of the fam knowing a lot more and possibly being involved, but this will eventually come out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back