1402 users online (319 members and 1083 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Justice for my 3 year old grandaughter

Benjamin Curcuru, 30, of Port Aransas, and Erica Friesenhahn, 24, face charges related to accusations they abused the toddler last year.

CORPUS CHRISTI A woman testified Friday that she suspected her then-boyfriend was sexually abusing her 2-year-old daughter but didn't want to get in trouble herself for beating the girl.

Benjamin Curcuru, 30, of Port Aransas, and Erica Friesenhahn, 24, face charges related to accusations they abused the toddler last year.

Curcuru is accused of sodomizing the child and is on trial for aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first-degree felony. Friesenhahn will be tried separately on an injury to a child charge.

Friesenhahn said she once asked Curcuru why her daughter was bleeding from her behind. She said he responded that the girl probably was poking at herself and told her not to worry about it.

Curcuru's attorney proposed Friesenhahn may have had a deal with the prosecution, which she denied.

Friesenhahn, who cried throughout her testimony, said she knew she faced possible prison time but wanted to tell the truth for her daughter's sake.

"I failed her once. I don't want to fail her again. I want to see justice done," she said.

She said Curcuru often spent the night at her apartment and baby-sat her daughter while she worked. He also once took the girl with him to Dallas for a week without her, she said.

While she was dating him, she noticed changes in her daughter. The child began misbehaving, waking up in the middle of the night and no longer was potty-trained.

Out of frustration with her daughter's behavior, Friesenhahn said she lashed out at the child by shoving, pushing and dragging her. She also admitted to pulling the child's hair out.

The child, now 3, has been placed with her biological father.

Curcuru's trial will resume Monday in 319th District Judge Tom Greenwell's court.

Contact Mary Ann Cavazos at 886-3623 or cavazosm@ caller.com

Link to news coverageWARNING - GRAPHIC PICTURES)[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8-mvaPgZs[/COLORand:http://www.kristv.com/Global/category.asp?C=28301&nav=menu192_1

I think I'm going to be sick.

God bless her. I hope she is recovering well and is getting therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    I think I'm going to be sick.

Ditto. That is DISGUSTING. That angel child - my goodness.

Did I see the title right, this is your grandaughter????

Oh my god, what monsters, that poor child, what the he!! is wrong with people?? Thank god she is with her daddy now and I hope they stff her mom and her sleazy boyfriend away in jail forever!!

Poppy

Oh dear God! I hope they both rot in prison forever!

My heart aches for your grandbaby!!!!!!! I hope she is now & forever more loved, safe and protected.

2 rotten pieces of crap..throw them out with the trash because that is all they are anyway.

How terrible. And the daycare workers seen the bruises, seen changes in her behavior, and witnessed the child say "My mommy hurts me" and they did nothing... How horrible on their part.

Here is the original thread from back in January.

Bless this poor little girl. Prayers going out to you all RSFY!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58684

Oh, my heavens!! This poor little baby girl. I hope the egg donor and the boyfriend rot in prison. How on earth could anyone do that to a baby. And........the daycare workers saw all those awful bruises and heard her say "My mommy hurts me." and did absolutely nothing. For shame. For SHAME!!
    A is A - Ayn Rand

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    rsfy......prayers to you and yours from me as well! Justice cannot be swift enough for this poor baby!

Oh my were those photos hard to see. I hope they both rotten in prison. THANK GOD this precious baby is healing and with her daddy.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Those daycare workers should be fired. I don't know about your state, but in California they are mandated reporters- people who are supposed to report abuse if they suspect it. Poor little girl, what she had to endure at the hands of these monsters. I hope they get treated likewise in prison.

I watched the video on YouTube (link from the first post) - how heartbreaking to see all those bruises on that poor little girl! I hope that the baby is now safe and being loved by her natural father, and I'll pray for her physical and emotional healing.

((( rsfy ))) Prayers for you, also, as you deal with the knowledge of what your poor grandaughter had to endure.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Bless this child. May her path be an enlightened one with no more pain and may all that surround her be loving.

The pics were horrible and the people that contributed to her abuse should be punished to the inth.No excuse...none.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast