1490 users online (297 members and 1193 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Angry Aide at all girl's high school admits guilt and gets.......

    Pardon my anger. I probably won't get all the names down including the Judge but this steams me up bad.

    Scott Healey who was some kind of instructor at a school that is local to me decided to have sex with a student. That's right folks. A Junior in High School. Healey was 28. Maybe he was 27 at the time? Does it matter because the girl is under age and this creep was a superior and started a sexual relationship with the girl. The poor girl who is now 18 and in college was not in court and thank goodness because this creep got 6 months to 12 months house arrest. The victim's mom read her impact statement. This poor kid said it was the worse thing in the world and her last two years in high school were hell.

    So, Sir Freak admits guilt. Big whoop. House arrest. Three years of probation and we all know how that works. Now for the kicker. 100 hours of community service in a shelter for abused women. WTH? Just who ya need preying on women who are in an awful postion. If that can't be arranged then he's got to do his community service at a women's homeless shelter.

    Is it me? A predator being placed in a shelter for women who are in vulnerable positions just like this young girl was? Something just don't add up there. Will there be young women in there? Teens? Way to go Judge.Way to leave that poor girl still taking blame and feeling vulnerable. Way to go.

    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...dent_case.html

  2. #2
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Pardon my anger. I probably won't get all the names down including the Judge but this steams me up bad.

    Scott Healey who was some kind of instructor at a school that is local to me decided to have sex with a student. That's right folks. A Junior in High School. Healey was 28. Maybe he was 27 at the time? Does it matter because the girl is under age and this creep was a superior and started a sexual relationship with the girl. The poor girl who is now 18 and in college was not in court and thank goodness because this creep got 6 months to 12 months house arrest. The victim's mom read her impact statement. This poor kid said it was the worse thing in the world and her last two years in high school were hell.

    So, Sir Freak admits guilt. Big whoop. House arrest. Three years of probation and we all know how that works. Now for the kicker. 100 hours of community service in a shelter for abused women. WTH? Just who ya need preying on women who are in an awful postion. If that can't be arranged then he's got to do his community service at a women's homeless shelter.

    Is it me? A predator being placed in a shelter for women who are in vulnerable positions just like this young girl was? Something just don't add up there. Will there be young women in there? Teens? Way to go Judge.Way to leave that poor girl still taking blame and feeling vulnerable. Way to go.

    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...dent_case.html
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
    These Judges are out their minds, Ruflossn.

    They best give warning to all the homeless women shelters. Now that poor girl will have to worry anytime she goes to the store or somewhere local that guy could pop up. All girls Catholic High School. That baby faced perv let loose. He's aware of the victim's pain. Big whoop I repeat.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,646
    This world is so evil, and the people who are supposed to protect us seem to be morons.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,468
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    This world is so evil, and the people who are supposed to protect us seem to be morons.
    What an idiotic sentence and community service! right along with you guys!! Just ridiculous!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

  6. #6
    I don't think it's too outrageous as long as there is a form of supervision.

    What he did is abuse this girl, even though it was 'consensual' he abused her age, his position and her body - it is only befitting that he be made to commence community service in such a facility where he will have to be face to face with abused women and may perhaps feel the pain that men have inflicted upon them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post
    I don't think it's too outrageous as long as there is a form of supervision.

    What he did is abuse this girl, even though it was 'consensual' he abused her age, his position and her body - it is only befitting that he be made to commence community service in such a facility where he will have to be face to face with abused women and may perhaps feel the pain that men have inflicted upon them.
    In a perfect world, he would repent his sin, admit to his mistakes and work to make sure this never happened again.

    However in the real world, people who learned that they can manipulate and take advantage of someone's vulnerabilities to get what they want, usually continue to do so.

    In a women's shelter or even a homeless shelter, he will be exposed to women of all ages and to the women's children- also of all ages. Yes, he will be supervised- but the people who work there have jobs to do to keep the shelter running. Their priority won't be on keeping an eye on him.

    Filly, have considered writing a letter to the editor about this court order?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,661
    I don't like O'Reilly, but he is a great poop stirrer on these kinds of cases. You should send him the info.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,118
    I think I would go right to the shelter-ask the reporter what shelter it is and we could either write an open letter or mail one asking what steps will be taken to protect the occupants of the shelter who have already suffered abuse at the hands of people they thought they could trust....

    I am behind you. This is one of my hotbutton issues...lol...ok they are all hotbutton issues!

    Why is it these folks aren't relegated to picking up garbage on the side of the road under the watchful eye of their probation officer?? Now THAT is community service, and I would even drive to Philly to hoot and holler at the dude...
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,678
    I open this thread, just as the Mary Kay Letarounnoau (Sp?) movie came on...

    Those poor women.

    Judges... Shhhheeessshhh.
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post
    I don't think it's too outrageous as long as there is a form of supervision.

    What he did is abuse this girl, even though it was 'consensual' he abused her age, his position and her body - it is only befitting that he be made to commence community service in such a facility where he will have to be face to face with abused women and may perhaps feel the pain that men have inflicted upon them.

    I suppose that may be the reason, phone. It reminds me of animal abuse cases, where they hardly EVER serve jail time, instead they are given a community service sentence to work in an animal shelter! Those sort of sentences infuriate and scare me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Thumbs up Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    In a perfect world, he would repent his sin, admit to his mistakes and work to make sure this never happened again.

    However in the real world, people who learned that they can manipulate and take advantage of someone's vulnerabilities to get what they want, usually continue to do so.

    In a women's shelter or even a homeless shelter, he will be exposed to women of all ages and to the women's children- also of all ages. Yes, he will be supervised- but the people who work there have jobs to do to keep the shelter running. Their priority won't be on keeping an eye on him.

    Filly, have considered writing a letter to the editor about this court order?
    That's what I'm talking about, Mysteriew. He's a con. He's a predator. I doubt he'll be feeling anyone's pain.

    The letter is a good idea. I'm thinking a letter to WOAR would be better. That's Women Organized Against Rape. They'll be sure to speak up on this. I'll fire one off today. This bothers me immensely this creep getting off so easy. The Judge dropped the ball.

    Love, light and positive vibes sent to this young lady. Poor girl.



Similar Threads

  1. High school girl expelled after being attacked by bully
    By HMSHood in forum Bullies and Stalkers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. Surgical Complications Kill High School Girl
    By IdahoMom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:53 PM