Geraldo Show 10/11/08 Interview w/ Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
Geraldo will be interviewing JB in a few minutes on FOX News

Thank you, Thank you! I want to see what he has to say this time!

He needs to trim his mustache...

Waste of time.....HUGE WASTE.

Can somone post whats said please? :)
My son has control of the tv watching the race

VOMIT BUCKET

ready to HURL :laugh:

Yea, ever since Geraldo took JB and his wife out yachting they seem to be pretty tight. It seems Geraldo has even changed his ideas about Casey's guilt. See what he says tonight.

Huge waste is right. I don't think I can stand to watch it. Geraldo is such an unbiased you know what. All it is is propaganda. Please tell us what he says if anything interesting.

Can somone post whats said please? :)
My son has control of the tv watching the race

I'll try, my connection is acting up though.
Hopefully someone will put a link in the media section.

Huge waste is right. I don't think I can stand to watch it. Geraldo is such an unbiased you know what. All it is is propaganda. Please tell us what he says if anything interesting.

I can't watch it either. I don't want my blood pressure to sky-rocket this late at night.

Yea, ever since Geraldo took JB and his wife out yachting they seem to be pretty tight. It seems Geraldo has even changed his ideas about Casey's guilt. See what he says tonight.

geraldo is a has-been

i wish he would take a stand on SOMETHING in his life

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, i find him almost as aggravating as CA

Lately, whenever Geraldo covers the case, it's always on the last 10 or 15 minutes of the program.

Geraldo considers him a friend and colleague... BLECH

Geraldo considers JB a friend. JB says he may be public enemy #1 or #2,

Going over the motions that JB "won"

Does JB expect Casey to be indicted by the GJ, JB isn't going to speculate...

Bashing GJ being one sided again.

Geraldo said it seems like you are setting up for an indictment even though it isn't fair! (GRR) JB said he has been preparing for it from day one and LE is in trouble for not following up on leads and tips (barf)

Does JB believe there is proof Caylee is dead, JB says he doesn't know until he reads the evidence.

Geraldo says JB pulls rabbit out of hat by winning motions.
Geraldo asks JB is he's afraid of being stigmatized by getting Casey off, like Johnny Cochran and the Dream team with OJ......aye aye aye....Getting her off?

JB says the Pros is in trouble for not following leads.
Does JB know if child is dead? Jb said I don't know:eek:

I'm surprised! It's on earlier than usual.

Geraldo............is the unpopular client he has going to reflect on him. He said he's going to defend his client to the best of his ability.

The forensic evidence was all leaks, so now he can see if it really exists.

Will the grand jury indict his client for murder? JB says he won't speculate on the GJ.......it's a one-sided event. Has he prepared Casey that she might be indicted? JB says yes. JB says LE didn't follow up on tips as they have tips every day from people who've seen Caylee. The evidence doesn't exist until he sees it. If it is what they say it is, he'll deal with it.

JB says since they leaked and didn't want to disclose is suspicious.

Geraldo said JB is a better lawyer than Casey deserves. JB said thank you but he thinks people just don't know Casey... (BLECH)

OMG, Baez madly in love with Casey. We don't know the Casey he knows. All mooney eyed over her. However, Geraldo appears to think she is guilty and that Baez is too good an attorney for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member