1204 users online (237 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Webbsleuths To Close

Just read the double BB will close by the end of the year unless there is an arrest or trial......interesting.......wonder which guilty killers sue bennett will espouse now.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by daffodil View Post
    Just read the double BB will close by the end of the year unless there is an arrest or trial......interesting.......wonder which guilty killers sue bennett will espouse now.
    Well- there are still OJ, Scott Peterson, and Joran Van Der Sloot. Plenty for to choose from.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

sure,lots of ppl for her to be buddie$ with !

Cool

You mean that Sue hasn't already taking Casey Anthoney under her wing yet?!

And as far as her closing the Swamp - that's pretty much an annual announcement that she makes near the year's end....before Christmas time and the anniversary. Next, she will make a post about having questions about the Ramseys behavior..........and then magically.......on the forum goes unfortunately. So once again, I'll believe it when I see it.

But, if this has anything to do with G2 following through.......

I think losing that forum is a bad thing if you are really interested in a real investigation only for the simple reason that there were many official documents, photos, blueprints of the home etc. The reference materials that were provided were voluminous, interesting and useful. People there defended the Ramseys as zealously as some here persecute them. So who is bad and who is good? hmmm. Pot and kettle come to mind. Living in glass houses and throwing stones and all.

Ad hominem attacks don't accomplish anything.

I did not feel comfortable with the way the forum was handled, but what the owner did was guided by her passion, much like some here, like it or not.

I think it's too bad. I understand the possible implosion and even the need to just move on.
    Last edited by ziggy; 05-17-2009 at 06:34 PM. Reason: spelling as usual