Webbsleuths To Close

daffodil

Reaction score
Just read the double BB will close by the end of the year unless there is an arrest or trial......interesting.......wonder which guilty killers sue bennett will espouse now.:rolleyes:

Just read the double BB will close by the end of the year unless there is an arrest or trial......interesting.......wonder which guilty killers sue bennett will espouse now.:rolleyes:

Well- there are still OJ, Scott Peterson, and Joran Van Der Sloot. Plenty for to choose from.

sure,lots of ppl for her to be buddie$ with ! :D

You mean that Sue hasn't already taking Casey Anthoney under her wing yet?!

And as far as her closing the Swamp - that's pretty much an annual announcement that she makes near the year's end....before Christmas time and the anniversary. Next, she will make a post about having questions about the Ramseys behavior..........and then magically.......on the forum goes unfortunately. So once again, I'll believe it when I see it.

But, if this has anything to do with G2 following through.......:clap:

I think losing that forum is a bad thing if you are really interested in a real investigation only for the simple reason that there were many official documents, photos, blueprints of the home etc. The reference materials that were provided were voluminous, interesting and useful. People there defended the Ramseys as zealously as some here persecute them. So who is bad and who is good? hmmm. Pot and kettle come to mind. Living in glass houses and throwing stones and all.

Ad hominem attacks don't accomplish anything.

I did not feel comfortable with the way the forum was handled, but what the owner did was guided by her passion, much like some here, like it or not.

I think it's too bad. I understand the possible implosion and even the need to just move on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back