GUILTY KS - Alheli Alcantara, 18, raped & murdered, Manhattan, 12 Oct 2008

OMG i have to say this...
i've NEVER seen a picture of a dead person like that before!!!!
I know she's unidentified....but i did NOT know they did that kind of thing!
I wasn't prepared for that at all!
Can you imagine reading that story and seeing someone you know on there??
I'm in shock still....oh my word...

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/30885144.html

MANHATTAN, Kan. - Riley County Police says it was 18 year old Alheli Alcantara who's body was found behind the southwest corner of Quality Inn, 150 E. Poyntz Ave. Family members identified her in the early morning hours of October 13.

Authorities are now focused on finding Alcantara's vehicle. It looks similar to the attached picture of a light colored 1991 Toyota Previa minivan, with a Kansas tag of 980 BCK. Alcantara's Previa has a few distinguishing marks, including: a burned out headlight on the driver's side; no rear wiper blade; a black funny face sticker on the back driver's side window; a KSU rear window sticker; and tinted rear windows.

From August 2009:

http://cjonline.com/news/local/2009-08-10/topekan_gets_life_in_prison

The mother of a 25-year-old man who raped and killed his 18-year-old co-worker said she didn't "raise a monster" minutes after he was sentenced Monday to life in prison for the slaying.

Deon Andrew Ross, of Topeka, first will be eligible for parole from prison after he serves 20 years on his conviction for felony first-degree murder in the Oct. 12, 2008, slaying of Alheli Alcantara, of Topeka. After sentencing Ross to the life term, Pottawatomie County District Court Judge Jeff Elder imposed a consecutive term of five years and one month for a conviction of kidnapping. As part of a plea agreement on June 22, a third charge of rape against Ross was dismissed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back