GUILTY NH - Edith Riley, 35, & Timothy King, 21, murdered, Manchester, 11 Oct 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Edith Riley aged 35 was beaten to death with a baseball bat. Her 21 year old boyfriend was beaten so severly he could only be recognized by his rosary bead tattoo on his neck.

A neighborhood man Todd Peters has been arrested and charged with murder among other charges. It looks like this was an ongoing neighborhood fight. Cops had been to the street numerous times in the past few days. Car windshields were broken and tires slashed. Riley supposedly had a protection order out against another neighbor, and told friends she feared for her life.

People are nuts.:furious: What warrants beating people like that?

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=fb51a076-a0a3-48c0-9578-85f0bed892c2

Those poor children. How sad they will grow up without their mom.

I hope for a speedy recovery to her partner.

I have always considered being beaten to death with something like a baseball bat or hammer would be a horrible, horrible way to die. I hope the first blow knocked her out.

Edith Riley's mother has lost her daughter to murder. She is now going to court to get custody of the kids. Riley's partner is father of two of her children and his mother wants custody of those two children. Riley's mom don't want the kids split up.

This poor lady will have to plan a funeral, and get help for those kids. Still she is grateful to all the kindness people have shown.

Meanwhile it has come to light that Riley knew her murderer Peters since they were teens. King is still in critical condition. All this because one a-hole can't control himeself.:furious:

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=41f1c08b-debe-4443-b790-443f75474a5c

Boy, I wonder what all of the fighting was about and what the last straw was for the killer? I know that it is maddening to have bitchy neighbors where you can't do anything without them complaining but murder sure isn't the way to resolve the problems. Wonder if it had to do with loud music beings the boyfriend is only 21 years old. Quite an age difference there. A restraining order against some other neighbors??? Wow.

I hope the boyfriend survives. The neighbor was full of rage in order to kill her and nearly kill him with a baseball bat. I can't even imagine. How awful. I hope those kids weren't home when that happened.

I pray none of the children witnessed anything. It is bad enough for them to know what happened and be without their parents but I sure hope they did not witness them getting beat. So sad.

How old are the 6 children?

I pray none of the children witnessed anything. It is bad enough for them to know what happened and be without their parents but I sure hope they did not witness them getting beat. So sad.

How old are the 6 children?

I just went back and read the article in the newspaper in the first post. It tells a lot about the family. Yes, some of the kids were home and the 12 yr old daughter found them. The killer was still there holding on to the bat and someone said that he smiled at the young girl as he walked by her. There are several comments by friends at the end of the article.

I just went back and read the article in the newspaper in the first post. It tells a lot about the family. Yes, some of the kids were home and the 12 yr old daughter found them. The killer was still there holding on to the bat and someone said that he smiled at the young girl as he walked by her. There are several comments by friends at the end of the article.
I'm Timothy's sister and you know nothing this happened over kids fighting my little brother died in my arms in the hospital my other and I where holding him

Boy, I wonder what all of the fighting was about and what the last straw was for the killer? I know that it is maddening to have bitchy neighbors where you can't do anything without them complaining but murder sure isn't the way to resolve the problems. Wonder if it had to do with loud music beings the boyfriend is only 21 years old. Quite an age difference there. A restraining order against some other neighbors??? Wow.

I hope the boyfriend survives. The neighbor was full of rage in order to kill her and nearly kill him with a baseball bat. I can't even imagine. How awful. I hope those kids weren't home when that happened.
I'm Timothy's sister and yes Edith knew the illegal it happened over kids fighting so how could u make a comment like u did u know nothing. TO say anything like u did

Edith Riley's mother has lost her daughter to murder. She is now going to court to get custody of the kids. Riley's partner is father of two of her children and his mother wants custody of those two children. Riley's mom don't want the kids split up.

This poor lady will have to plan a funeral, and get help for those kids. Still she is grateful to all the kindness people have shown.

Meanwhile it has come to light that Riley knew her murderer Peters since they were teens. King is still in critical condition. All this because one a-hole can't control himeself.:furious:

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=The+Riley+murder:+A+grandma's+grief&articleId=41f1c08b-debe-4443-b790-443f75474a5c
A

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=The+Riley+murder:+A+grandma's+grief&articleId=41f1c08b-debe-4443-b790-443f75474a5c
I'm Timothy's sister and little do u know that poor lady that your sitting here saying this about gave all the kids away cause she did what she did my niece and nephew are sitting in a group home *advertiser censored* happen to them cause she put them in a bad place one of the kids the one who seen it all she gave to her real druggie Father who she didn't know and boom she's a hermon addict and who cleans up all the pieces me I did I was there for all these kids so don't speak on *advertiser censored* u know nothing about

I have always considered being beaten to death with something like a baseball bat or hammer would be a horrible, horrible way to die. I hope the first blow knocked her out.
I'm Timothy's sister and your twisted

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back