[Poll] Why haven't the Anthonys helped TES?

Why hasn't the Anthony family helped TES?

• Caylee is alive, TES is looking for a dead Caylee and the Anthonys shouldn't work with them

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • George and Cindy don't want Caylee to be found because they know what it means for Casey.

Votes: 408 96.7%
  • The Anthony family have been working with TES but have yet to express it publicly.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • The Anthony family have been begging for Tim to stay and the media has it wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure I understand how the Anthony's can't be cooperating - in fact, TM doesn't even need the Anthony's 'cooperation' because there is enough information released from LE for him to continue to search.

There is no actual quote attributed to TM which says that he considering pulling out due to the Anthonys uncooperative nature.

Coley, a poster from another thread has posted that he/she (my apologies) has spoken to LP and he has said that 'enough' of the body has already been found.

So far TM is either pulling out because
*As won't cooperate
*Not enough man power
*Not enough funds
*The water issue

What isn't mentioned is what LP has told a member that enough of the body has been found and that money isn't an issue.

The latter makes more sense to me. IMO.

I tend to believe the money isn't an issue either as he was coming back to search for Kasse as well. I think he knows something or they found something and its being kept for tomorrow.

Actually Tim and the folks with TES had requested an item from the Anthony's with Caylee's scent, stuffed animal, clothing etc. and Cindy FLAT OUT REFUSED! That's not cooperating, badmouthing TM and TES also.

I'm not sure I understand how the Anthony's can't be cooperating - in fact, TM doesn't even need the Anthony's 'cooperation' because there is enough information released from LE for him to continue to search.

There is no actual quote attributed to TM which says that he considering pulling out due to the Anthonys uncooperative nature.

Coley, a poster from another thread has posted that he/she (my apologies) has spoken to LP and he has said that 'enough' of the body has already been found.

So far TM is either pulling out because
*As won't cooperate
*Not enough man power
*Not enough funds
*The water issue

What isn't mentioned is what LP has told a member that enough of the body has been found and that money isn't an issue.

The latter makes more sense to me. IMO.

Yes there is:I'm pissed off. I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do. http://www.local6.com/news/17391069/detail.html
TM absolutely does need them to cooperate with him to aid in the search or at least make it a little bit easier.
It is a well known fact that the A's and KC will not provide TM with any items of clothing or materials that would aid the search dogs with a scent of Caylee.

He made that clear during the first trip. The A's excuse is that TM is looking for a dead Caylee. They have an entire house of items that could be given to the different teams to aid the search.
They will not give them these items because they do not want to help search for a dead Caylee. Hence: NOT cooperating

Ok off topic here a little bit but I was thinking. If the rumor about Lifetime offering millions of dollars to the A's for the story, why wouldn't they offer Tim Miller something like that to make a movie focusing on how he took a tremendous tragedy and is using his experience to help others? Now that is a movie worth watching!

I really want to see from this poll how many people believe that she is alive. I know there are people in the "alive" thread here, but without counting every name on there I would like to know how many there are.

I don't believe she is alive, I just am curious as to know how many think she is.

Love you poll btw! :clap:

The A's wont cooperate because they know if CAYLEE's body is found, it will be bad news for KC. They have accepted that she's gone, but dont want to loose KC as well.

Lets see, George went to the command center with T-shirts and water. Hmmm, does anyone know if the T-shirts were handed out freely or did they request a donation for a shirt?

Cindy, claiming no one is looking for an alive Caylee, went to the command center the day after George went and said they were wasting their time, because Caylee is alive.
Cindy said, that even though she gave in and requested TES services, she didn't realize that they would only be looking for remains. (Way not to do your homework, Cindy)

This, IMO, is not being cooperative, it is just keeping an eye on the enemy, plain and simple. The A's are in major CYA mode. Their silence now tells me they that the realization that Casey is not the only one in trouble has hit home. Cindy, thou protests too much and you took on one person that is above reproach (Tim Miller).

Ok off topic here a little bit but I was thinking. If the rumor about Lifetime offering millions of dollars to the A's for the story, why wouldn't they offer Tim Miller something like that to make a movie focusing on how he took a tremendous tragedy and is using his experience to help others? Now that is a movie worth watching!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Send a note to Lifetime, I think its a great idea.

Okay, I am the idiot who voted for the first answer..lol dang mouse does not want to cooperate with me this morning..
For the record,
I don't think that Cindy and George are being helpful to Tim, just because its a sign of their own sacrifice in belief. I don't like how they have treated him, and fully hope to hear an apology one day, but refuse to judge their hopes for their granddaughter..
Sometimes I do think it is to keep Casey from paying the time, as a parent, I think I would understand in a way why the loss of two would be horrific to them...
I just wish they would get it..and realize that Tim is only there to help..No matter what, I firmly believe that it will take some time, but Cindy and George will ask for forgiveness, if not for their own sake, for Caylee's!

Lets see, George went to the command center with T-shirts and water. Hmmm, does anyone know if the T-shirts were handed out freely or did they request a donation for a shirt?

Cindy, claiming no one is looking for an alive Caylee, went to the command center the day after George went and said they were wasting their time, because Caylee is alive.
Cindy said, that even though she gave in and requested TES services, she didn't realize that they would only be looking for remains. (Way not to do your homework, Cindy)

This, IMO, is not being cooperative, it is just keeping an eye on the enemy, plain and simple. The A's are in major CYA mode. Their silence now tells me they that the realization that Casey is not the only one in trouble has hit home. Cindy, thou protests too much and you took on one person that is above reproach (Tim Miller).

They (The A's) didn't even show up on Labor Day when we went. My daughter wanted one of the shirts so bad, but no luck. I guess George was to busy with a Bar-b-que or something, because I never seen him. I guess he could have came by when I was out in the dirt looking for his grand daughter, but I don't think so. :mad:

Okay, I am the idiot who voted for the first answer..lol dang mouse does not want to cooperate with me this morning..
For the record,
I don't think that Cindy and George are being helpful to Tim, just because its a sign of their own sacrifice in belief. I don't like how they have treated him, and fully hope to hear an apology one day, but refuse to judge their hopes for their granddaughter..
Sometimes I do think it is to keep Casey from paying the time, as a parent, I think I would understand in a way why the loss of two would be horrific to them...
I just wish they would get it..and realize that Tim is only there to help..No matter what, I firmly believe that it will take some time, but Cindy and George will ask for forgiveness, if not for their own sake, for Caylee's!

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing like crazy here that you voted for the alive and didn't mean too! That's funny! I thought it was one of the people from the alive thread!

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing like crazy here that you voted for the alive and didn't mean too! That's funny! I thought it was one of the people from the alive thread!

LOL nope, not one of them it was certainly me..its really time for a new mouse!
:bang:
But I guess I should say that I wasn't calling anyone else an idiot for sure!!!!
I was most certainly calling myself one!
Gee, just read that over, and it doesn't sound that way, but I swear its how its meant!

Actually Tim and the folks with TES had requested an item from the Anthony's with Caylee's scent, stuffed animal, clothing etc. and Cindy FLAT OUT REFUSED! That's not cooperating, badmouthing TM and TES also.

I agree totally CA still is insisting that Caylee is still alive and advise TM that he will be looking for a live person. TM knows all well that Caylee is deceased and said he is looking for skeleton remains. They are clashing and I think after meeting with MN that is why TM is pushing back. It is all CINDY. :furious:

They (The A's) didn't even show up on Labor Day when we went. My daughter wanted one of the shirts so bad, but no luck. I guess George was to busy with a Bar-b-que or something, because I never seen him. I guess he could have came by when I was out in the dirt looking for his grand daughter, but I don't think so. :mad:

I think they were there the weekend before that. I was there the day before they cancelled the search and didn't see any of the A's at the command center. My friend and I even went by the house and to the Publix, no sight of them there either. We did see the billboard in an auto repair shop parking lot off of 50.

Even if the A's refuse to give TM an item of Caylee's, couldn't LE give him Caylee's little doll (mama) that was left in the car? Or did LE not collect that and it's in the possession of the A's now? What about her carseat? I think that would be a great item to have Caylee's scent all over it.

For the record,

Ha, ha. :) I almost clicked on the first one too.

Because they only want him to search places where she might be alive--like other countries, for example.

From the forensics, not many of us think she could be alive, sadly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back