1422 users online (208 members and 1214 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Judges decision on if Casey can search will not be made today(Monday).

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

(I just copied the part about the judge)

A judge's decisions are also expected on several motions filed by Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, but a court official said it won't come on Monday.

I kinda expected this...he will make his decision or it will be moot after the GJ hears the case and makes decission. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    I kinda expected this...he will make his decision or it will be moot after the GJ hears the case and makes decission. JMO
    ITA!! I think this is great news. If the GJ agrees to charge her then they can't do anything.

I'm counting on an arrest being made tomorrow directly after the GJ's decision.

If the judge grants Casey's request to search, her travel will be immediate, not a 10 day waiting period like the other motions.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I'm counting on an arrest being made tomorrow directly after the GJ's decision.

If the judge grants Casey's request to search, her travel will be immediate, not a 10 day waiting period like the other motions.
    Im counting on the same thing! Her travel WILL be immediate. To the jail!!!
    Cant wait to see the perp walk.

I want her to be able to look!

She just has to follow a few rules.

1.Submit a written plan to YM and TM two days in advance for their approval on where to go, and why. YM and TM can discuss whether or not to allow that plan to be inacted.

2. YM and TM must accompany on all trips. JB wants to go too so he should be able to. They can get him a sun hat and a Happy Meal to keep him quiet.

3. All trips must not vary from the written plan and are over when YM and TM say so.

4. Total trips will be limited to 1 (0ne)

5. A nonproductive trip will result in running a three legged race to the hospital to have YM's foot surgically removed from her rear end.

I had a feeling that he was going to wait until after tomorrow becuase if she is indicted then she can't roam and be on home confinement. Makes perfect sense. KC must be thrilled with the waiting. I think she and JB thought it would be a quick decision.

Just on WESH noon report: There will be no decision handed down today on any of the motions.

I'll have a link when one is posted on their site.

I think it was brilliant that he's waiting. As you guys said if he said yes right now then she could leave immediatly which would make it harder if they want to arrest her tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post

1.Submit a written plan to YM and TM two days in advance for their approval on where to go, and why. YM and TM can discuss whether or not to allow that plan to be inacted.

2. YM and TM must accompany on all trips. JB wants to go too so he should be able to. They can get him a sun hat and a Happy Meal to keep him quiet.

3. All trips must not vary from the written plan and are over when YM and TM say so.

5. A nonproductive trip will result in running a three legged race to the hospital to have YM's foot surgically removed from her rear end.
    :laughbounce:

If only ............but I don't see JB going for that . He would demand a BIG MAC value meal lol
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

I was starting to loose faith in Stan the man...........So Happy to see he's waiting on the remainder .
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

OMG I just laughed out loud and snorted at work, reading this. Now everyone is looking at me.

Quote Originally Posted by marmar View Post
    OMG I just laughed out loud and snorted at work, reading this. Now everyone is looking at me.
    How embarrassing..........LOL Bobby's always good for a laugh
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

thats good news. i cant wait for the outcome that tomorrow will bring. i will be praying for caylee tonight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast