666 users online (86 members and 580 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport!

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-20-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: update title with the latest info

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's, they will resume Weds near the airport!

Great news!!!!!

YAY!! Great news!
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

I am free Wed. Do they need volunteers?

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful news, but out of respect for the A's they will wait til Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me, what about respect for Caylee?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
    I am free Wed. Do they need volunteers?
    I'm sure they do Bobby! I would expect an announcement for them later today. I won't be able to go until the weekend but I hope they will have found her by then! Good luck Bobby!

Reporter said they WILL be asking for volunteers - no link as newscast is still going on. She said Anthonys do not support the search as they believe Caylee is alive. Also said some families of missing children upset because these families WANT TES's help and the Anthonys don't! I got the impression reporter was waiting for TM to interview him.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport!

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!
    Awesome news!

Quote Originally Posted by Torrie View Post
    This is wonderful news, but out of respect for the A's they will wait til Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me, what about respect for Caylee?
    I think just in case they find something too. They don't want to mess up the GJ proceedings which i can understand. I don't think it is to please the A's.

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    Reporter said they WILL be asking for volunteers - no link as newscast is still going on. She said Anthonys do not support the search as they believe Caylee is alive. Also said some families of missing children upset because these families WANT TES's help and the Anthonys don't! I got the impression reporter was waiting for TM to interview him.
    Thank you Macushla, I meant to say there was no link yet. I'm sure it will be up shortly just to confirm what was said as fact.

Gawd I am so happy! I was so sad this morning, now I am leaping for joy!!!!!!!!! Now Caylee can have a chance again at being found! Thank you Tim Miller!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    i think they are saying out of respect for the A's but maybe they mean so the defense cannot say the gj was biaest due to the on going search of a body.

So this must mean the gj will only be one day? i was thinking it would take more than 1 day.

Out of "respect" for the A's??

whatever
    IMO

If they didn't want to bias the GJ they should have stuck with the story that they were leaving, even if they weren't.

This is fantastic news ... I am so glad to hear that they feel that the conditions are suitable to begin the next phase of the search. And you know it really touches my heart to see that they are waiting only out of respect to the family and the GJ tomorrow.

How nice it will be to finally be able to put Caylee in her proper resting place!!!!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast