TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

Samijeansg

Former Member
Reaction score
Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful news, but out of respect for the A's they will wait til Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me, what about respect for Caylee?

I am free Wed. Do they need volunteers?

I'm sure they do Bobby! I would expect an announcement for them later today. I won't be able to go until the weekend but I hope they will have found her by then! Good luck Bobby!

Reporter said they WILL be asking for volunteers - no link as newscast is still going on. She said Anthonys do not support the search as they believe Caylee is alive. Also said some families of missing children upset because these families WANT TES's help and the Anthonys don't! I got the impression reporter was waiting for TM to interview him.

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!

Awesome news! :woohoo:

This is wonderful news, but out of respect for the A's they will wait til Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me, what about respect for Caylee?

I think just in case they find something too. They don't want to mess up the GJ proceedings which i can understand. I don't think it is to please the A's.

Reporter said they WILL be asking for volunteers - no link as newscast is still going on. She said Anthonys do not support the search as they believe Caylee is alive. Also said some families of missing children upset because these families WANT TES's help and the Anthonys don't! I got the impression reporter was waiting for TM to interview him.

Thank you Macushla, I meant to say there was no link yet. I'm sure it will be up shortly just to confirm what was said as fact.

Gawd I am so happy! I was so sad this morning, now I am leaping for joy!!!!!!!!! Now Caylee can have a chance again at being found! Thank you Tim Miller!

i think they are saying out of respect for the A's but maybe they mean so the defense cannot say the gj was biaest due to the on going search of a body.

So this must mean the gj will only be one day? i was thinking it would take more than 1 day.

Out of "respect" for the A's??

whatever

If they didn't want to bias the GJ they should have stuck with the story that they were leaving, even if they weren't.

This is fantastic news ... I am so glad to hear that they feel that the conditions are suitable to begin the next phase of the search. And you know it really touches my heart to see that they are waiting only out of respect to the family and the GJ tomorrow.

How nice it will be to finally be able to put Caylee in her proper resting place!!!!

I am free Wed. Do they need volunteers?

Wesh 2 just reported they are out searching for J Kesse today and there are about 50 volunteers. I have no link and no way of knowing if Wesh is accurate but they showed footage of TM.

If that is any indicator, TM needs people to get the word out. Wsers have done a fantastic job with that!

OK, I think TES should get some of that search money (if not all of it) for their search for Caylee. Who has control of that money and why isn't at least some of it given to TES? What the heck are they using it for??? Who the heck is searching besides TES and a couple of other volunteers? It really irks me. Some independant organization should control that money and give some to TES. The Anthonys should have NO control over it! What is going on with that investigation? I am dumbfounded. I sure hope that no one is wasting their money giving it to the Anthonys since they don't seem to use it for any good.

ya okay :rolleyes: nice plan...I'm sure

IMO, they need more searchers to volunteer to help look for Kesse if that the case. I think then the media should stress that in their reports. It would be nice for the Kesse family to recieve "just as must" attention, given the current strange arrangements these last few days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back