CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me I'm about to lose my lunch. What a mental case. Her daughter murders her granddaughter and she says this? What a sad shame that she will now only have LE, GA and herself soon. Tough to look in the mirror and know you helped in creating/raising a monter CA?

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black!:furious::furious::furious: I accuse Cindy Anthony of fraudulently collecting search funds for financial gain for a granddaughter she knows is dead!!!

She should keep her mouth shut at this point...she's making matters worse for herself and her daughter by stirring the pot and making these types of inflammatory statements

Ya, Cindy, most murder indictments are sought out of pure spite. I guess the SA must be a spiteful b too?

Sure - he is in collusion with the squirrels and the sippy cup gang not
to mention the murdering bunch who store dead bodies in towed car
trunks ................

Its a conspiracy I tell ya -

Speaking of motives.... what was Casey's motive? Cindy, perhaps YOU were the motive for her killing her daughter.

Well, heck, maybe her daughter shouldn't have killed a baby during an election year. This just takes the cake.

I posted this on a couple of threads, but there is really no story associated with it. Just this one comment. Much ado about nothing.

Who cares if CA thinks it is for political reasons as long as the GJ hands down an indictment?! Of course, CA is going to try to bash someone for suggesting that evidence be heard in this case. She can't stand the thought of it being because the truth needs to come out which will bring Caylee home and put away Casey.

Ya, Cindy, most murder indictments are sought out of pure spite. I guess the SA must be a spiteful b too?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
trunks ................

LOL! Okay these two posts gave me a needed laugh for today!

trunks ................

ROTFLMAO.... This is truly a laughing matter. I had to shut the office door. Laughing too loud. The sippy cup gang did it for me. ROTFLMAO

The fact that little Caylee is gone and has yet to have a proper burial and resting place is not.

I'm sorry that her granddaughter is no longer with us and I appreciate the stress of having a daughter ready to be indicted for murder, but the women needs some serious help. Really, truly, she needs psychiatric help.

Hey CA maybe President Bush did it???

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy...

You have my sympathy but please. Nobody gains political points through a dead baby, everyone wishes Caylee would magically appear. Alive and well. Especially LE.

If she's out there, tell someone where, she'll be picked up and back in your arms.

This is hand in hand with her ABC line of thought, it's not helping honest!

ABC = Anyone But Casey:confused:

Cindy strikes again huh? Lord, when this is all over she is going to have a lot to wreckon with, inside of her own self...I would not wish to be near her in those days, as she may completely lose it once she lets go of this facade that she is maintaining...

Hey Cindy-guess what? Even if there was no election and no political gain to be had, the GJ would still be hearing this case and indicting Casey. She is a cold blooded baby killer and THAT needs to be dealt with. She is a dangerous criminal and she needs to be in a cage where she can not harm any other innocents along her pathway. She needs to suffer for the crimes that she has done, rather than have you pay the bill and sweep up the mess...THAT behavior likely brought us all down THIS path...

That's right Cindy!! You are the most important family in the world. For years now, LE, politicians and average citizens have just been waiting to frame your daughter and ruin your lives. If being an idiot was a crime, the whole works would be serving life!!

Meanwhile Casey is wanting mom to close that huge trap.

The day before Casey goes to prison Cindy will be quoted as saying that "prison guards are too wimpy to really be able to beat a prisoner effectively"

And "Those ugly, big, stupid other inmates do not have the guts to abuse Casey".

And "Those hags that cook for my girl better not put feces in her food"

Yep....Keep talking Cindy

Hey Cindy, hold a news conference about how the IRS has no jurisdiction over you and dare them to try an audit of cash donations.

Oh for Caylees sake, give it up Cindy, they are seeking an indictment BECAUSE KC has done gone murdered her beautiful baby girl!! I think Cindy is about 3 sammiches short of a picnic

JMO

Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members