Why stick with the denial so long? Possible reasons for Cindy's status on this

Friptzap

Reaction score
#1 Is easy - It is hard to accept the loss of a grandchild like this.
#2 Bamboozled by Casey.

I feel number 2 is the largest factor here. We have evidence in the documents that Cindy hates people of hispanic desent. Casey's best friend from high school has even stated this, mentioned that she herself was never allowed in the A's residence when Cindy was home for this very reason. George was ok with it but not Cindy. Casey dated many spanish men to spite her mother according to this same friend and I believe others have mentionedt his as well. I think Casey selected a person of hispanic decent in her story of the Nanny specifically to gain Cindy as an adversarry to anyone opposing her story. She even used the trip to Puerto Rico as a possible location for her "kidnapped daughter" Someone who holds a hatred for another race would stand fast behind their daughter in such a situation and would easily be blinded to their own daughters actions/deciept/lies and buy off on everything she said.

I know people just like this in life and I can see this exact thing happening with some of them, I believe this may be the problem with Cindy and why she refuses to see the evidence placed in front of her own eyes. I feel Casey is using Cindy's hatred against her to keep her blinded.

Can we add a number?

3. It's all about the money. The longer she/they hold out, the better the story, the more money they'll get. JMO

What about...

4. She really does know that Caylee is probably never coming back (alive) and her daughter will probably be held responsible (I just can't shake her first feelings from the 911 call and her saying that if her daughter is responsible she should be held accountable) but needs to stay on Casey's side for any chance of Casey ever opening up (even though that is very unlikely) and telling her what happened. So I pray that she is making herself out to be a crazy idiot lady for the well being of and justice for Caylee, but every day she says something new I wonder if I'm hoping in vain.

Number 4 - she (Cindy) has to.

Lee is the father of Caylee according to LP, 100%. If so, it explains all the behavior in the family and of Casey. No excuse, but explanation.

Lee abusing Casey in high school would explain her dropping out.

Casey becoming pregnant from the abuse would explain the denials into the 7th month and her abandoning her job.

It would explain a seemingly normal girl creating a fictional list of characters in her life, lying, stealing, and sleeping around during and after her pregnancy.

It would explain a murder for spite against her mother who named Cay-Lee.

It would explain Lee tried to stop Cindy from calling 911 the third time

It would explain George moving out and filing for divorce and Lee not coming around the house when George is there

It would explain the family circling the wagons around the abuse victim and protecting her, thus protecting Lee and the family as well

It would explain Lee refusing a DNA test and refusing a lie detector test and talking the parents into refusing a lie detector test. They took a DNA test, and Lee required a subpeona

It would explain the consistent behavior to obfuscate investigations

Etc

Etc.

Secrets so deep in shame could cause sociopathy.

I hate to say this but her denial is what is making TM and TES leave Orlando. This is becuase Cindy Anthony does not want to talk to him not GA but CINDY. She still beleives that Caylee is alive and want to find a live person. TM told her look at the evidence it is clear she is no longer with us. She had it in when TM said he was finding skeletal remains. I think she needs some help mentally. Maybe go to a grief counselor. She is making it so bad because she beleives in her heart that Caylee is running around somewhere. About KC I don't even want to go there.

I don't think there's really any denial. It's all talk for the media and LE. They have to know that Caylee is dead. I'm just wondering if they have some deal with Casey to tell where the body is after the trials and investigations are over with. I can't understand how they can live with her wondering if she might go ape and murder them in their sleep with something worse than chloroform.

About KC I don't even want to go there.

KC knows and she doesn't care.

As far as Cindy, I think there are several reasons -

money that will stop being donated if Caylee is found
she's protecting KC
she's protecting someone else in the family
family secrets

Number 4 - she (Cindy) has to.

Lee is the father of Caylee according to LP, 100%. If so, it explains all the behavior in the family and of Casey. No excuse, but explanation.

Lee abusing Casey in high school would explain her dropping out.

Casey becoming pregnant from the abuse would explain the denials into the 7th month and her abandoning her job.

It would explain a seemingly normal girl creating a fictional list of characters in her life, lying, stealing, and sleeping around during and after her pregnancy.

It would explain a murder for spite against her mother who named Cay-Lee.

It would explain Lee tried to stop Cindy from calling 911 the third time

It would explain George moving out and filing for divorce and Lee not coming around the house when George is there

It would explain the family circling the wagons around the abuse victim and protecting her, thus protecting Lee and the family as well

It would explain Lee refusing a DNA test and refusing a lie detector test and talking the parents into refusing a lie detector test. They took a DNA test, and Lee required a subpeona

It would explain the consistent behavior to obfuscate investigations

Etc

Etc.

Secrets so deep in shame could cause sociopathy.

WOW!!!!!
big-eyes-smiley.gif
Amazing perspective!!!! Heavens!!! I hope this is not the case ... just makes a really really sick situation that much sicker = (

How will we find out?

It will be exculpatory evidence on Casey's mental state, so that is evidence that will likely be released in discovery. It will be important for the defense, but also for two things in prosecution.

1. Motive - why would Casey want to get rid of Caylee in a premeditated sense? She harbored a shame, and was restricted by Caylee and probably had a lot of spite towards the family that coddled her after the abuse was discovered.
2. Explanation - Why she came to be the murderer she was. She was a fairly normal quiet girl in high school.

There is never an excuse for murder btw.

Because she is just as guilty as KC, and subconsciously she thinks as soon as KC's guilt is confirmed..she is next in line.

Which is hopefully (and if there is to be ANY real justice in this case) how it will end up.

Leonard Padilla doesn't know what he's talking about - there is absolutely NO proof that Lee Anthony is the father of that child and Leonard Padilla should watch what he says.

Or evidence of it being George either. But her pshycoloigal behavior exhibits many symptoms of a child involved in an abusive affair with a father figure.

Emotional attachment to men is a big kicker, anyone that provides them attention. Her sexual behavior hoping from bed to bed man to man. Desperately showering her men with womanly duties - cleaning, cooking, laundry, sex (not just sex but "unprotected" sex to make it "good")

She may have even instigated a relationship as revenge against her over controlling mother. She said they were having a falling out and were getting a divorce perhaps there are skeletons here Cindy wishes to hide?

If any of this is true maybe they somehow feel responsible for Casey's actions and are not meerly in denial but hiding from their own shame?

It seems pretty wild and out there for Lee to be the father and there to be some conspiracy to cover that up... at the same time nothing in this story seems realistic. LP seems way off his own rocker, IMO. The things he says are just OUT THERE... and he throws them out without any research to find out if they could be true.
However, if I were that family I would be giving up every strand of hair, every drop of blood, and I would let them hook me up to anything they wanted to if it would get the focus on finding Caylee.
It's the A's own actions that casts questions about them.

Or evidence of it being George either. But her pshycoloigal behavior exhibits many symptoms of a child involved in an abusive affair with a father figure.

Emotional attachment to men is a big kicker, anyone that provides them attention. Her sexual behavior hoping from bed to bed man to man. Desperately showering her men with womanly duties - cleaning, cooking, laundry, sex (not just sex but "unprotected" sex to make it "good")

She may have even instigated a relationship as revenge against her over controlling mother. She said they were having a falling out and were getting a divorce perhaps there are skeletons here Cindy wishes to hide?

If any of this is true maybe they somehow feel responsible for Casey's actions and are not meerly in denial but hiding from their own shame?

For all of those that suspect George, remember he voluntarily gave his DNA. Lee did not. To get Lee's DNA LE had to get a subpoena.

It seems pretty wild and out there for Lee to be the father and there to be some conspiracy to cover that up... at the same time nothing in this story seems realistic. LP seems way off his own rocker, IMO. The things he says are just OUT THERE... and he throws them out without any research to find out if they could be true.
However, if I were that family I would be giving up every strand of hair, every drop of blood, and I would let them hook me up to anything they wanted to if it would get the focus on finding Caylee.
It's the A's own actions that casts questions about them.

LP alluded to a possible mingling between Lee and Casey about 3 weeks ago when initial DNA evidence came to the family. Subsequently he pulled up stake. Now he is 100% confident that Lee is the father. He may very well have more information from inside sources. LE could get to that several ways, as LP says LE knows who the father is. One, they got his DNA via ruse and now need it officially. Two, deductive DNA reasoning from the tests without Lee's DNA. I will say this, I have searched for any explanation or group of explanations that spelled things out. Lee being the father just about explains everything and anything involving this case. I think Casey would even garner a bit of sympathy, as that sympathy from her family probably enabled her path in sociopathic behavior if this is the case. If Cindy made her keep the baby, named the baby Cay-Lee and forced the responsibility onto Casey to keep the family intact, there would be an ingrained spite nobody could imagine. Like I said, it would explain EVERYTHING.

IMO this is KC's fault, no one elses, nobody can make me act a certain way, I am who I am and I do not put the blame on anyone when I make mistakes, she needs to be held accountable for her actions, for once...

I have known too many fine adults who have had a horrid childhood and they turned out just fine. I just do not think this girl had a hard time.

I think Cindy knows all (including where Caylee is) but in her "Perfect Leave it to Beaver World" (as LP called it), she just doesn't want US to know all, because that will expose the truths about her totally dysfunctional family.

So she spins, spins and spins some more, to throw everyone off track. If anyone is good at photoshop, Cindy's face would look good on this Cindy Anthony Sit n Spin!

5844.jpg

IMO this is KC's fault, no one elses, nobody can make me act a certain way, I am who I am and I do not put the blame on anyone when I make mistakes, she needs to be held accountable for her actions, for once...

I have known too many fine adults who have had a horrid childhood and they turned out just fine. I just do not think this girl had a hard time.

There is never an excuse for murder, and I have a hard time with justifiable homicide in some cases even. Understanding what led from point A to point B is important to so many things though. I don't think Casey was born that way if this information comes out as true. It was created to some degree. Abuse victimization, resentments, shame, and spite all play a part in the disintegration of right and wrong thinking. This would explain why that spiteful murder lead her to carry a corpse in the car for any length of time. She is in lala land, but not enough to ever be considered for insanity.

Now, the only way we might never know is if they seal that information in some pleading of guilt by Casey and the prosecution agrees to those terms.

LP alluded to a possible mingling between Lee and Casey about 3 weeks ago when initial DNA evidence came to the family. Subsequently he pulled up stake. Now he is 100% confident that Lee is the father. He may very well have more information from inside sources. LE could get to that several ways, as LP says LE knows who the father is. One, they got his DNA via ruse and now need it officially. Two, deductive DNA reasoning from the tests without Lee's DNA. I will say this, I have searched for any explanation or group of explanations that spelled things out. Lee being the father just about explains everything and anything involving this case. I think Casey would even garner a bit of sympathy, as that sympathy from her family probably enabled her path in sociopathic behavior if this is the case. If Cindy made her keep the baby, named the baby Cay-Lee and forced the responsibility onto Casey to keep the family intact, there would be an ingrained spite nobody could imagine. Like I said, it would explain EVERYTHING.

My oldest is named after my Brother, my Daddy and his Daddy, it is a family name, it gets quite aggravating seeing these statements, I know it is opinion but I honestly have never ever thought anything like this. It is icky and there is absolutely no basis for this rumor.
These statements are more gossip to me.
On this subject I am blown away, of course CA is defensive, it is bad enough what her child has done and there are all these spins to make the story even more dramatic and disgusting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back