1157 users online (237 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking Casey's Last Night At Home Tomorrow can't come fast enough

Wow, I can't believe that this will finally be her last night at home. I believe for sure that she will be indicted for murder 1 tomorrow. She did not look happy walking into the jail for her visit today. Remember the only time she cried was when she was losing her freedom. She will have many nights to cry and I hope she has the worst nightmeres. Her time has come.
    This should be one eventful week.

Can you just imagine the LIES she has told and is telling her mother now, to get aid & comfort???

I wonder if she gets so upset she get the runs> I used to know someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by momMass713 View Post

Wow, I can't believe that this will finally be her last night at home. I believe for sure that she will be indicted for murder 1 tomorrow. She did not look happy walking into the jail for her visit today. Remember the only time she cried was when she was losing her freedom. She will have many nights to cry and I hope she has the worst nightmeres. Her time has come.
    This should be one eventful week.
    I wonder if she was all upset over JB possibly getting removed from the case?? I hope she gets some old creepy looking fogart to represent herself now!! Now who is she gonna google eye at?? Oh yeah, the whole jury!!

I still think it will take till they put the cuffs back on for her to believe this is it!!!!! Till then she will feel as free as a bird.............

She's so detached from her emotions i doubt she feels anything!

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    I dont think she will be arrested tomorrow. Maybe Wenesday or Thursday.

I hope I am wrong!

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

The legal guy on CNN, Mark Eiglarsh, said she will definately be indicted tomorrow but I don't know the procedure and paperwork but it seems to me that the LE will want to pick her up asap.
    I hope the webcam is up and working tomorrow because I am sure it will be after 4:00 if they are the last case to be heard.

I hope and pray Caylee comes to her tonight as she sleeps in her nice soft bed, head on her pillow and whispers to her, sleep well mama. I hope she haunts her last days of freedom, and then I hope she haunts her every night and day until she dies. I truly hate this woman. May Justice be served for Caylee!

Last few hours

Quote Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
    I still think it will take till they put the cuffs back on for her to believe this is it!!!!! Till then she will feel as free as a bird.............
    Yes, I don't think she will either until those bars are slammed closed. She will continue focusing on the media and all the attention she is getting.

Another movie quote

Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!! :bananalama::smilingface (52)::Banane57::Banane35::Jumpie:
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Sorry everyone I was wrong, tomorrow night will probably be her last night. From this law it must go in front of the trial court first and then she is apprehended and arrested. So she has two nights.

Once the grand jury files the indictment, called the "grand jury original," with the trial court, the accused is apprehended and arrested if he or she was not already arrested at the scene of the crime. If the defendant has already been arrested, he or she continues to be detained and must face further criminal proceedings. The next step after the grand jury indictment is the initial hearing where the prosecutor decides if there is enough evidence to file formal charges with the trial courts.

I wonder if they'll order pizza for her last night at home????

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    I hope and pray Caylee comes to her tonight as she sleeps in her nice soft bed, head on her pillow and whispers to her, sleep well mama. I hope she haunts her last days of freedom, and then I hope she haunts her every night and day until she dies. I truly hate this woman. May Justice be served for Caylee!
    I second and third on this motion! I hope that Caylee will haunt her until her dying day! Either that or one of those chicks in prison or jail get a hold of her a$$!

I hope she has nightmares every night..

Enjoy your last pizza Biotch.

KC's not looking very happy today on her way into her weekly jail meeting! Something seems to be missing this week too .... the stolen shades!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast