Casey's Last Night At Home Tomorrow can't come fast enough

momMass713

Reaction score
:woohoo:
Wow, I can't believe that this will finally be her last night at home. I believe for sure that she will be indicted for murder 1 tomorrow. She did not look happy walking into the jail for her visit today. Remember the only time she cried was when she was losing her freedom. She will have many nights to cry and I hope she has the worst nightmeres. Her time has come.
This should be one eventful week.

Can you just imagine the LIES she has told and is telling her mother now, to get aid & comfort???

I wonder if she gets so upset she get the runs> I used to know someone like that.

:woohoo:
Wow, I can't believe that this will finally be her last night at home. I believe for sure that she will be indicted for murder 1 tomorrow. She did not look happy walking into the jail for her visit today. Remember the only time she cried was when she was losing her freedom. She will have many nights to cry and I hope she has the worst nightmeres. Her time has come.
This should be one eventful week.

I wonder if she was all upset over JB possibly getting removed from the case?? :woohoo: I hope she gets some old creepy looking fogart to represent herself now!! Now who is she gonna google eye at?? Oh yeah, the whole jury!!:eek:

I still think it will take till they put the cuffs back on for her to believe this is it!!!!! Till then she will feel as free as a bird.............

She's so detached from her emotions i doubt she feels anything!

I dont think she will be arrested tomorrow. Maybe Wenesday or Thursday.

I hope I am wrong!

The legal guy on CNN, Mark Eiglarsh, said she will definately be indicted tomorrow but I don't know the procedure and paperwork but it seems to me that the LE will want to pick her up asap.
I hope the webcam is up and working tomorrow because I am sure it will be after 4:00 if they are the last case to be heard.

I hope and pray Caylee comes to her tonight as she sleeps in her nice soft bed, head on her pillow and whispers to her, sleep well mama. I hope she haunts her last days of freedom, and then I hope she haunts her every night and day until she dies. I truly hate this woman. May Justice be served for Caylee!

I still think it will take till they put the cuffs back on for her to believe this is it!!!!! Till then she will feel as free as a bird.............

Yes, I don't think she will either until those bars are slammed closed. She will continue focusing on the media and all the attention she is getting. :behindbar

Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!! :bananalama::smilingface (52)::Banane57::Banane35::Jumpie::applause::grouphug::hourglass:

Sorry everyone I was wrong, tomorrow night will probably be her last night. From this law it must go in front of the trial court first and then she is apprehended and arrested. So she has two nights.

Once the grand jury files the indictment, called the "grand jury original," with the trial court, the accused is apprehended and arrested if he or she was not already arrested at the scene of the crime. If the defendant has already been arrested, he or she continues to be detained and must face further criminal proceedings. The next step after the grand jury indictment is the initial hearing where the prosecutor decides if there is enough evidence to file formal charges with the trial courts.

I hope and pray Caylee comes to her tonight as she sleeps in her nice soft bed, head on her pillow and whispers to her, sleep well mama. I hope she haunts her last days of freedom, and then I hope she haunts her every night and day until she dies. I truly hate this woman. May Justice be served for Caylee!

I second and third on this motion! I hope that Caylee will haunt her until her dying day! Either that or one of those chicks in prison or jail get a hold of her a$$!

17705633.jpg

KC's not looking very happy today on her way into her weekly jail meeting! Something seems to be missing this week too .... the stolen shades!!!
EmoShocked.jpg

Perfectly said. My feelings exactly.

Casey will pull an all-niter on the computer. Hmmm, I wonder where she will visit first - myspace - facebook - maybe some cyber chat with an unknown? I hope she finished that movie, American Psycho that she posted on myspace she was viewing!

Wash all your undies and cute bra's before nite-nite time Casey. Gotta have those clean for your upcoming trip to the 'pokie' and you might not have time tomorrow!

An indictment tomorrow won't come soon enough for me. However, GJ's can take months or years to hand an indictment down. I can't recall one coming down in a day.

I wonder if she gets so upset she get the runs> I used to know someone like that.
Stop talking about me behind my back! :crazy: :blowkiss:
Whatever the case, I bet LE arrests her under the watchful eye of the media. I also wonder if they're taking dibs to see who gets to do it! I bet they're chompin' at the bit to see her...:behindbar...and for good this time!

The legal guy on CNN, Mark Eiglarsh, said she will definately be indicted tomorrow but I don't know the procedure and paperwork but it seems to me that the LE will want to pick her up asap.
I hope the webcam is up and working tomorrow because I am sure it will be after 4:00 if they are the last case to be heard.

I hope they make it as dramatic as possible.....during NG and 7 squad cars rush the A home..............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back