How Many Compulsively Hugging the Kids More..

Brini

Future Irene Adler
Reaction score
...since this case?

I thought I was very aware of toddlers, before. Now, it's like hyper-awareness.

I do. Well I try anyhow.. My son is turning 18 next week and my daughter is 15.

You and me both! I have two daughters 19 and a 17 yr old

but I do find myself watching other kids and parents or caretakers - to make sure the child is theirs or not - I'm in New Mexico, prime area to find Caylee right???

I'm just more watchful - not nosey (well only when people don't care for their animals around my neighborhood)

Luckily, my 4 year old is used to the hugs by now! My 4 month old (who was born on Jun 16th, which makes me cry thinking that this could be THE day that something happened to Caylee) always wants to be held anyway! I'll always know how long Caylee's been missing....

Extra hugs saying I love you and just spending more quality time with them. I spent 2 hours Saturday in the floor playing Star wars with my 7 year old, my 15 year old shocked me he doesn't like Mom around all the time but he I sat down and just talked, when he said that he knew I would do anything for both of them I almost cried.

Our lives get busy and we take things and time for granted this has made me appreciate the time alone with more.

I held my 2 year old son in my arms last night and didn't want to put him in his crib...which happens more and more the more these days. I watched him sleep for 30 minutes until my arms both fell asleep and my back hurt. I think of Caylee at least half a dozen times each day when I look at my precious baby and I have to stop myself because thinking about what happenned to her and looking at my baby at the same time is too much for me. If Caylee's senseless death can change us or touch us enough to share our love a little freer with the people around us I think that would be a great way to honor that little girl who died so young!

I held my 2 year old son in my arms last night and didn't want to put him in his crib...which happens more and more the more these days. I watched him sleep for 30 minutes until my arms both fell asleep and my back hurt. I think of Caylee at least half a dozen times each day when I look at my precious baby and I have to stop myself because thinking about what happenned to her and looking at my baby at the same time is too much for me. If Caylee's senseless death can change us or touch us enough to share our love a little freer with the people around us I think that would be a great way to honor that little girl who died so young!

I suspect Caylee might be pleased with that, too!

I am a long distance Grandmother :), but I have been calling a lot more often (almost every day) to talk to my 4 year old granddaughter. When my son answers the phone the first thing he says is - been reading about the Caylee case again, Mom? But he understands and I get some quality telephone time with my darling granddaughter.

I think Ive always over smothered my 2 yr old with kisses and hugs but man I think hes gotta be getting sick of me by now. I find myself just watching him more and observing and taking in every minute of it, just appreciating so much how blessed I am to have him.

20070325_03Grace29-1.jpg

How can I not give my Baby Dragon more than enough Mama Dragon Hugs?

I always do, but I just feel for her...like she does not even realize how lucky she is that she has a mom and dad that love her more than anything...I hope that Caylee never felt unloved. :(

I'm not hugging any more than usual since I'm too busy worrying about a Dr. appointment tomorrow and possibly putting a first grader on Ritalin because the teacher claims he's "got issues" at school with behavior but academics are fine. However, I have thought about how unfair it is that Caylee and other kids don't even get to make it to school to have these things come up at all.

I don't know about compulsive hugs, but I thank God that I have good kids who aren't emotionally addled and understand responsibility. They also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would never coddle them the way Cindy has enabled KC all these years.

i hold both of my kids as soon as they wake up my son lance trys to escape though usually hehe

I hug my son just as much as I ever did. No more because of this case because his mother would never do to him what Caylee's mom did to her. I do think of her often though when I see a doe-eyed, brown-haired little angel. God Bless Caylee!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back