FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very glad to hear TES is going to look for Jennifer!

Blink- I would love to go back and find all the info to give to TES, but in all honesty, I just don't have the time. Any help that anyone can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks

WOW. This case feels like it's been going on forever. What's happened in the past several months??

WOW. This case feels like it's been going on forever. What's happened in the past several months??

Well UM.... we are still looking for Jenn- good or bad.

The Kesse Family did meet with TES and hopefully they will begin a search soon.

And yes- forever- it will be 2 yrs and 10 months since Jenn was abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, FL.

For anyone new to this thread, the family website is at www.findjenniferkesse.com

I have faith in TES....if anyone can find something...it's them! Sending out my prayers to the Kesse family...

Good point bobbisangel.

I fear this case will test the resources of TES to the limit. There is so little to go on.
Having said that the area in the immediate vicinity of Mosaic condo's would be a good place to start.

They will go back and cover the areas that LE already covered first...unless LE believes they need to start somewhere else. This would include the area right around her apartment.

Forgive my ignorance, and the fact that this question may be morbid.....but what exactly does TES do when they come for these searches? Do they search the local woods/lakes for human remains? Or more looking for forensic evidence around Jen's condo/parking lot? Or both? God bless them for all they do.

All of the above. TES has state of the art equipment which most LE agencies do not have access to for searching the water and land. Their expertise is beyond reproach when it comes to preserving evidence or a crime scene. They will not only be searching for Jenn, but also be aware of anything which could be connected to her. The search will mainly concentrate on areas where she could be including old buildings, sheds, the water, buried, etc. They do a grid search and are meticulous when they cover a space. They take the term "no stone left unturned" quite seriously. They are the very best at what they do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah