1081 users online (161 members and 920 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Results 436 to 445 of 445
  1. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    I completely agree with this. I am disappointed in how this was handled by LE, and continues to be. Lastly, LE needs to clarify this suspect to the public to get any new leads. I am personally aware that the most recent analysis shows him to be about 5'10", which LE has.
    At last, a step in the right direction!! This is exciting to me as it is what we have contended all along! Thanks for letting us know about that because it is HUGE.

    These are things they need to release to the public instead of the same old tired theories. New info and fresh perspectives are going to solve this case! It just takes one piece to start building on and this would go a long way to open up the public's eyes to a new suspect pool.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    727
    UCFAlumni2002 has not had her question answered adequately:

    So this analysis of the poi being 5'10".... who did it? why is it not being released etc?
    I would like a link to this research. The accuracy of measurements and calculations of the POI by both local LE & the FBI are being challenged.
    I presume their efforts had some scientific basis so we should at the very least have a research paper to read.

    I am only to happy to have a revised height for the POI but I want to see the method by which the new height was arrived at.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    UCFAlumni2002 has not had her question answered adequately:

    I would like a link to this research. The accuracy of measurements and calculations of the POI by both local LE & the FBI are being challenged.
    I presume their efforts had some scientific basis so we should at the very least have a research paper to read.

    I am only to happy to have a revised height for the POI but I want to see the method by which the new height was arrived at.
    Mystery, very respectfully I say this HAS BEEN SUBMITED to the lead detective in Jenn's case. There is not a link to un-released info. I completely understand if you wish to invalidate it based on that, no mas.

    However, I think again the issue becomes.. Why is LE holding info that may progress an investigation? I do not say that lightly, I say it because it is true. And I do not think it fair to Jenn or her family.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    328
    In order to determine the height of the POI, the following would be needed
    Focal length of the security camera lens
    Height of the camera from the ground
    Distance of the camera from the gate
    Height of the gate
    Distance between the gate pillars
    Distance between the individual grills in the gate
    Distance of the POI from the gate
    Height of the boxwoods on either side of the gate
    The approximate height of the POI could be calculated from these using photogrammatic fomulae. But it would only be an approximation - the result could be as much as 2" +/-. The only measurement that is not precise is the distance of the POI from the gate.

    It's interesting that the POI is walking south and still in the parking area of HOTG - were there other cameras on the buildings that could have captured a better shot of the POI - or was only camera 3 working?
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

  5. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    Mystery, very respectfully I say this HAS BEEN SUBMITED to the lead detective in Jenn's case. There is not a link to un-released info. I completely understand if you wish to invalidate it based on that, no mas.

    However, I think again the issue becomes.. Why is LE holding info that may progress an investigation? I do not say that lightly, I say it because it is true. And I do not think it fair to Jenn or her family.
    I could not agree more. It isn't fair to Jenn or her family. I also find it curious they say leads are coming in daily, but I have never known a case this old which has generated that kind of activity. Is this what LE is saying?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    727
    Mystery, very respectfully I say this HAS BEEN SUBMITED to the lead detective in Jenn's case. There is not a link to un-released info. I completely understand if you wish to invalidate it based on that, no mas.

    However, I think again the issue becomes.. Why is LE holding info that may progress an investigation? I do not say that lightly, I say it because it is true. And I do not think it fair to Jenn or her family.
    Thanks for the explanation. I too wonder about the secrecy that seems to cloud aspects of this case.
    Soon I will be believing the rogue cop theory.

    Since this research belongs to a person outside of LE could the researcher (professor) not release his work to the print media at least?

    Why can't he release it to Jennifer's family? He would be helping them tremendously if he has proven everyone has been looking for the wrong sized person for three years.

    All it takes is one phone call to turn this case on its head and have LE looking for somewhere to hide.
    Why isn't that call being made?

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. I too wonder about the secrecy that seems to cloud aspects of this case.
    Soon I will be believing the rogue cop theory.

    Since this research belongs to a person outside of LE could the researcher (professor) not release his work to the print media at least?

    Why can't he release it to Jennifer's family? He would be helping them tremendously if he has proven everyone has been looking for the wrong sized person for three years.

    All it takes is one phone call to turn this case on its head and have LE looking for somewhere to hide.
    Why isn't that call being made?
    Mystery, again respectfully, what makes you think it has not been released to Jenn's family? Because if your telling me (us) that is not the case, then that is different info than I have, and I will be sure to follow up on it, upon your advice. TIA

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I could not agree more. It isn't fair to Jenn or her family. I also find it curious they say leads are coming in daily, but I have never known a case this old which has generated that kind of activity. Is this what LE is saying?
    Oh SS, that is such a can.

    I totally feel the same way. I want this family to have answers, and when I hear they feel that they have a team of investigators on this case, I want to scream.. Ask for a communications log.. Investigative activity report.. AAH.

    Not to condemn, but for the love of pete, if what your doin's not working..
    DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT .. They deserve it.

  9. #444
    No disrespect to Mr. and Mrs. Kesse here, but they had the attitude there was no reason to look for a deceased Jennifer early on. While I agree, nothing has found to indicate this...the stats show it differently. This seemed to have an effect on how the case was handled in the beginning tho.

    The reluctance of the family to challenge LE and the way they accepted everything at face value has always been an issue for me. I would have been screaming at the top of my lungs for them to bring in outside help to search and to turn things upside down. OPD doesn't have what I have seen with OCSO as far as experience and knowledge of working a MP/Homicide case. (I have been very impressed with their handling of Caylee's case.) Couldn't OCSO be called in to help with this investigation?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by dearmont View Post
    Here's the one of the photo's (copyright acknowledged) that SS provided link for - shows the parking area in front of the gate - I do not see a palm but there is vegetation that could have obscured the face. Dang! one second more or less and the face would have been seen. Curious, though, if the tree/vine thingy seen in the photo did obscure the face - it does seem to suggest that this person is a bit on the short side?
    From that angle, definitely not a palm, but some sort of plant, as you say. Yes, the timing is so frustrating! It seems impossible that someone could walk past that camera and happen to have their face hidden in each frame.


    PLEASE CONTINUE HERE, THANKS. CHRISTINE
    Last edited by christine2448; 02-06-2009 at 11:54 AM.


Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10
    By Myserty64 in forum Jennifer Kesse
    Replies: 736
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 607
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:30 AM
  3. Replies: 586
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:32 AM
  4. Replies: 591
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:49 PM
  5. FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #1
    By ShowerSinger in forum Jennifer Kesse
    Replies: 448
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:05 PM

Tags for this Thread