GUILTY WA - Amy Mullins, 39, murdered, Rochester, 21 July 2007

AlohaGal

Reaction score
Unknown if I am allowed to post this, delete if not proper:

http://www.komotv.com/
Thurston County sheriff's deputies are asking for the public's help locating a missing woman. Amy Mullins was last seen at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday.

Deputies are hoping to speak with Mullins’ husband, Steve Mullins, from whom she was recently separated. But he’s not considered a suspect, Lt. Chris Mealy of the sheriff’s department said.
Steve Mullins was interviewed by deputies Saturday, but they have not been able to locate him since.

http://www.theolympian.com/377/story/169678.html

Thurston County sheriff's deputies are asking for the public's help locating a missing woman.

Amy Mullins was last seen at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday.

A neighbor found Mullins' car outside her house with the driver's side door open. Mullins' keys were in the ignition, her dog was in the car and her purse was sitting on her seat. Even a warm cup of coffee was left behind.

Deputies are treating the case as a crime based on the circumstances surrounding her disappearance.
http://www.komotv.com/news/8652021.html

Steve Mullins was interviewed by deputies Saturday, but they have not been able to locate him since.
This sounds kind of suspicious. Headed to California? What put him in such a hurry if it isn't related to Amy's disappearance?

Gosh, that is really close to where I was raised. I wonder if there had been violence in their marriage? His running isn't looking good for him. If his family hear from him I hope they contact LE. I hope that gal is alright but by the way her car was left it sure doesn't look like it. What is wrong with all of these boyfriends, and ex's of every kind? Why can't they just let go and move on with their lives. Everyday a woman disappears...I'm sure there is more then we hear of on here and I don't know what we, the public ,can do to stop it.

I think they found him and he is in custody being interviewed. The missing person's sister was posting this info at 8:45 AM so this is very recent. She said that her parents were not officially informed he was in custody but called after receiving a tip that he was. The detective confirmed it but said no other info. This has her parents very upset as they feel he has done something to Amy and LE is getting the details. They are numb with fear as you can imagine.

They're investigating this as a crime, and the estranged husband made comments about his wife's whereabouts and condition. I guess they aren't calling him a suspect because they don't want him to lawyer up. Prayers for her family, especially her parents and daughter.

I hope he is in custody for their sake. They deserve to know what happened to their daughter. I hope the news is good.

Is Amy a Ctv poster? This is awful! Sadly, the ex looks suspicious in this case. My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends, especially her daughter.

ETA: I see that Amy is the sister of a CTV member. ((Hugs)) to her.

I sure hope she is ok......don't sound good for her. Especially with him running the way he did.

My prayers are with her family & hopefully she is safe.

This is so sad. Her family and friends found her body...how horrific for them. My sympathy to the family and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back