Identified! MI - Coldwater, Unidentified male in South Lake, Oct'08 - Michael Low

Dark Knight

Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](COLDWATER, MI) - Coldwater Police are trying to find out the identity of a man's body that was discovered by two fishermen yesterday afternoon in South Lake near Rotary Park. The fishermen saw the body floating in the water at about 4:15. Coldwater Police were assisted by the Branch County Sheriff Department's Dive Team in getting the body out of the water. Police say the body is that of a white male in his 20's. He had brown hair along with a goatee and mustache with mid ear sideburns. He also had a low straight hair line and was wearing a black t-shirt with white letters that said, "My Drinking Problem Solves Your Ugly Problem". The man also had an undistinguishable light blue tatto on his right bicep which appeared to be self made. An autopsy was scheduled for Spectrum Hospital in Grand Rapids. Anyone with information on who the man might be is asked to call Coldwater Police at 517-278-4525 or Branch County Silent Observer at 517-279-2000.

http://www.wlki.com/news.php
[/FONT]

At work we were commenting about not wearing anything you wouldn't want to be caught dead in, like this dude's shirt. How embarassing! It's being broadcast all over the media in hopes of identifying him.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](COLDWATER) – Coldwater Police have released the identity of a body that was found Monday afternoon in a Branch County lake and officials say foul play has not been ruled out at this point of their investigation. Coldwater Director of Public Safety Brett Pehrson says the body has been identified as 17 year old Michael David-Earl Low. He was found in South Lake near Rotary Park by two fishermen on Monday afternoon. Pehrson says Low resided in the Coldwater area and was identified by family members, friends and forensic evidence. He says police are trying to determine why Low was in the area of Rotary Park. An autopsy was performed yesterday in Grand Rapids and the results are not being released pending further investigation. Coldwater Police are asking anybody who had contact with the youngster between October 1st and this past Monday to call them at 517-278-4525 or Branch County Silent Observer at 517-279-2000. Members of the Branch County Sheriff's Department Dive Team were in the lake yesterday afternoon as they searched for additional items that could have belonged to Low. Police officers and Coldwater city workers also searched the banks of the river and the surrounding area.[/FONT]

http://www.wlki.com/news.php

Regardless of what was printed on his shirt, he's still a human being. My prayers go out to Mr. Low and his family.

You know, this reminds me of some other unsolved murders/drownings that have been posted. I am interested to read what the background of this story is. When was he last seen? Where was he last seen and at what time? I just have my curiosity up....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back