695 users online (84 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OLD THREAD Possible Caylee dress found near airport

Last edited by Steve2010; 10-14-2008 at 12:03 PM. Reason: clarity

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Yes, TM was upset that this got leaked. Also, has been mentioned it might have been planted. We will find out though because it has been sent off to be tested. I just hope they find her soon so she can go rest in peace.

Please note for this thread that Tim from TES made it clear he does NOT believe this has anything to do with Caylee. I certainly trust his judgment! In addition it is a fact that the picture of Caylee wearing a Disney dress was taken not when she was THREE, but when she was only about 1 year old! There is no possible way that the dress in that picture is a size 6, that is clear and obvious from just viewing the picture.

I should also add that Tim stated the dress was in GOOD condition, so it is also clear that it will not be associated with this case. RED TAFFETA DRESS + FLORIDA SUN + MONTHS OF RAIN does not equal GOOD condition!
    Last edited by raeann; 10-14-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: further information from TIM of TES

I think this is a plant.

I don't believe it's Caylee's. It's a size 6 which would be way too big for a normal 3 year old.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I think this is a plant.
    I agree. A plant by the defense.

Hi, 1st post.

Would a 2-3 yr. old wear a size 6?
    My daughter is in her 20's but I seem to remember her wearing the same size as the age she was.

Also, Tim said the dress was in good condition laying beside the road.
    With all the storms Fla. has had, I can't see a dress that's been out there for 4 months and blown around everywhere being in good shape and conveniently laying beside the road.

I wish they would find that poor baby. The longer they wait, the more likely her mom will get away with it.

Good condition is a subjective statement. What may be good condition to someone in Tim's field of expertise may not be the same as the good condition we, as average citizens, would consider.

For much more on this dress, see the Nancy G thread from yesterday-it eventually melted down into nothing BUT this dress. Also see The Criminal Report Daily for David L.'s take on the dress, and his admission that he was the one it was leaked to...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    I don't believe it's Caylee's. It's a size 6 which would be way too big for a normal 3 year old.
    On the NG show last night, her staff found that a size 6 is consistant with a 2-3 yr old girl...
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    Hi, 1st post.

My daughter is in her 20's but I seem to remember her wearing the same size as the age she was.

With all the storms Fla. has had, I can't see a dress that's been out there for 4 months and blown around everywhere being in good shape and conveniently laying beside the road.

I wish they would find that poor baby. The longer they wait, the more likely her mom will get away with it.
    Welcome to WS!!

According to the NG show last night, a size 6 is usually worn by girls ages 2-3 yrs old.

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

A three year old could definitely wear a size 6, depending on the child's height and weight. For example, my daughter just turned two, but is very tall, and is already in a 4T... she can even wear some 5's... In another year, I fully expect her to be in a size six... and she's not fat at all... so every child is different... but technically, a 6 could fit... IIRC, the picture of Caylee in a Disney dress was taken when she was very young, so I don't think it's the same dress, however...

Thanks for the "Hi"

Then sizes must have changed in the last years.

I seem to remember buying my daughter size 5 & 6 when she was in kindergarten.

janemundane is offline I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    Hi, 1st post.

Welcome, rookie!!

Here is a sizing chart for clothing sizing in US measurements:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_standard_clothing_size

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Quote Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
    On the NG show last night, her staff found that a size 6 is consistant with a 2-3 yr old girl...
    I disagreed with Nancy on this last night, and I'll disagree with it here.

My 4 y/o daughter wears a size 4T, she wore a 3T when she was 3, and a 2T when she was 2, etc...etc... Sizes are pretty consistent with age as babies/toddlers - unless of course the child is HUGE for their age - and by the appearance of Caylee in her photographs she looked like a typical 2-3 year old.

If I put one of our Disney Princess dresses that are a size 6 on my daughter today, she would literally be swimming in it.

IMO this dress has absolutely nothing to do with Caylee.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast