Baez and KC's Press Conference - 10/14/08 (Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it? What is Baez appologizing for?

What did Jose apologize for to the media after the presser was over?

I just caught the end of it, and the live video stayed up while Baez took his mike off and apologized for something that happened earlier.

What happened?

What on earth could justify a woman 'losing' her child and then failing to co-operate to find her, causing all this carnage, in her family, among her friends, spilling over to the nation as a whole. There is NOTHING that could justify this woman's actions, ABSOLUTELY nothing.

KC seemed to wipe the outside of her right eye a lot but I saw no tears. Anyone see tears?

What did Jose apologize for to the media after the presser was over?

Prior to the conference he kicked channel 9 out of the building telling them they were a tabloid news. Then he called off the presser, then he changed his mind. Based on the content, he probably should have kept with calling it off. If he was looking for sympathy for his client or doubt about the SA motives he missed. I think even less of him now and I never thought much of his client.

Yes I seen one tear actually fall. Waste... HUGE waste! Too little too late for me!

Nice try though Baez at at least your client wasn't running this time. :furious:

She had a hard time mustering up some tears didnt she. I think this was the first time we actually saw her nervous with all the touching of the hair and fixing her mascara from running.. w/e... she really freaks me out!

As the mother of 2 soldiers fighting for this country, if I hear a baby killer mom or a baby killer lawyer use my sons as examples for this case one more time you will see a soldier mom go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She kept pulling her hair out of her face, I seen her lips tighten up a few times. When the tear fell is when Baez said something like Casey is a mother, her daughter is missing, and she is someone's daughter, that is what broke her down, somewhat. I did actually see one tear run down her cheek that she quickly wiped away.

I taped part of the presser online. I caught the first 26 seconds and then poof media shut it down. It then came back up and I have about 5 minutes of the interview. I will upload and post it as soon as it is available.

You have got to be kidding me - Baez is asking for understanding as to what KC is going through ! What about what Caylee went through ? KC is crying again, not for Caylee, but b/c she knows the party is over !!

Baez is counting on everyone saying "I understand", when Casey comes up with her big reveal?

What leads him to believe that anyone will give his client the slightest shred of credibility since she has yet to tell the truth about anything?

Good luck, Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member