1362 users online (309 members and 1053 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Perfect Husband ~ who wants him?

KEAC (Karen) a fellow WS'er mailed me a tape of the Perfect Husband because I could not get that network here in Canada and missed the movie.

Karen made the tape especially for me and would not even let me pay her for shipping!

I would like to pass along that favor to another WS'er... so anyone who has not seen the perfect husband ~ Scott Peterson movie with Dean Cain, just drop me a PM and I will mail it tomorrow.. no charge.

Because I can't send it to everyone... to be fair I will offer it to the first person who PM's me.

Cassie

Blueclouds wrote me first...

Thanx again KEAC

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Blueclouds wrote me first...

Thanx again KEAC

Hi all, who ever would like it next after I see it, I will do the same. Just PM me and I'll use Cass's rules. 1st PM will receive it next.

Roxanne did the same for me... pm me and I will mail you my copy to return the favor. First come First serve.
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Hi again...

If anyone would like "The Perfect Husband" passed on to them.. please PM blueclouds or myself

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Hi again... If anyone would like "The Perfect Husband" passed on to them.. please PM blueclouds or myself

Cass--looks like no one wants "The Perfect Husband" LOL
    /

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Cass--looks like no one wants "The Perfect Husband" LOL
    LOL ~ the imperfect ones are more fun!

Well this IMperfect Husband was not worth having either!!!!!!!!!
    /

the perfect husband is still up for grabs if anyone would like me to forward it to them.

Casshew

I would love to see the movie. Would you pm or e-mail me for my address. thanks jan
    ii will send it on to the next person also.
    Last edited by bluebird; 08-29-2004 at 08:58 PM. Reason: adding info

I would love to see the movie. And I too will send it on to the first person who requests it. Thanks a bunch

bluebird, taffy... I sent the movie to blueclouds... I will drop her a line to see if she still has it.

Casshew

Hi Casshew
    Got a pm from Blueclouds she is sending the movie to me, when I receive it I will send it on to Taffy, as per the traditiion. i will pm you when I get the movie then Taffy can send me her address. Not sure how long it will take to get here. Taffy can pm me if she wants.

Jan
    Last edited by bluebird; 08-31-2004 at 07:56 PM. Reason: adding info

Only good thing about that movie is Dean Cain....he's pretty sexy in that movie. Sorry, i just had to say so.

Perfect husband (CASSHEW)

I have two requests for the movie of the Perfect Husband. Blueclouds is sending it to me. I don't know how long it will take to get here.
    Taffy and Lakergirl123 have both requested the movie at the same time so the only thing I can do is whom ever sends me there address first is the one who will get the movie next. I hope this is ok with everybody.

Justice for Laci and Connor

Jan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast