The Perfect Husband ~ who wants him?

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
KEAC (Karen) a fellow WS'er mailed me a tape of the Perfect Husband because I could not get that network here in Canada and missed the movie.

Karen made the tape especially for me and would not even let me pay her for shipping!

I would like to pass along that favor to another WS'er... so anyone who has not seen the perfect husband ~ Scott Peterson movie with Dean Cain, just drop me a PM and I will mail it tomorrow.. no charge.

Because I can't send it to everyone... to be fair I will offer it to the first person who PM's me.

Cassie :)

Blueclouds wrote me first... :)

Thanx again KEAC :blowkiss:

Casshew said:
Blueclouds wrote me first... :)

Thanx again KEAC :blowkiss:

Hi all, who ever would like it next after I see it, I will do the same. Just PM me and I'll use Cass's rules. 1st PM will receive it next.

Roxanne did the same for me... pm me and I will mail you my copy to return the favor. First come First serve.

Hi again...

If anyone would like "The Perfect Husband" passed on to them.. please PM blueclouds or myself :)

Casshew said:
Hi again... If anyone would like "The Perfect Husband" passed on to them.. please PM blueclouds or myself :)

Cass--looks like no one wants "The Perfect Husband" LOL :eek:

Well this IMperfect Husband was not worth having either!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see the movie. Would you pm or e-mail me for my address. thanks jan
ii will send it on to the next person also.

I would love to see the movie. And I too will send it on to the first person who requests it. Thanks a bunch

bluebird, taffy... I sent the movie to blueclouds... I will drop her a line to see if she still has it.

:)

Hi Casshew
Got a pm from Blueclouds she is sending the movie to me, when I receive it I will send it on to Taffy, as per the traditiion. i will pm you when I get the movie then Taffy can send me her address. Not sure how long it will take to get here. Taffy can pm me if she wants.

Jan

I have two requests for the movie of the Perfect Husband. Blueclouds is sending it to me. I don't know how long it will take to get here.
Taffy and Lakergirl123 have both requested the movie at the same time so the only thing I can do is whom ever sends me there address first is the one who will get the movie next. I hope this is ok with everybody.

Justice for Laci and Connor

Jan

bluebird said:
I have two requests for the movie of the Perfect Husband. Blueclouds is sending it to me. I don't know how long it will take to get here.
Taffy and Lakergirl123 have both requested the movie at the same time so the only thing I can do is whom ever sends me there address first is the one who will get the movie next. I hope this is ok with everybody.

Justice for Laci and Connor

Jan
I am sure whoever you pass it on to will send it to the next person :)

I'm so disappointed. I thought Cass was really getting rid of her perfect husband! Poo! I thought maybe he'd give mine some lessons. Cass, let me know when you are tired of him. Thanks! :crazy:

Hiya Gardenmom,

Actually the perfect husband lives at my house. He may have lived at Cass' about 8 years ago, cuzz he wasn't here...but he is here now!

BTW, I had to laugh, several years back my husband quoted using something a friend said. He said, "We'll be married 34 years this year, its been the best 20 years of my life." ar ar ar. I had a little to add to that.

Girls...if you have a good man, nurture him, take care of him, TRAIN HIM (he he he he), they are worth their weight in gold. We'll be married 36 years this year, is wasn't all rosey by a long shot...but what we have now was worth the pain of waiting for it.

FT

Are you still passing the movie around? If so, I would like to have it and I will send it to the first person that pm's me, too. Thanks

Okay, I am the last in line for the Perfect Husband... gee, I thought I already had him! Same rules. We do this with true crime books all the time, I think in the US you can send it media mail and save even more money.

Teraisa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back