Where are they going???

Nashville

Reaction score
Would CA & KC commit suicide together????!
WFTV said they drove into the airport area together so hellicopter couldn't follow overhead.

They both know she only has about an hour left!!!!

maybe she's going to get caylee

Why does the webcam look different than the live video?

...what a wire tap on one of their cells would be worth about right now...doesn't even have to be on...

does anyone have a strange feeling that Cindy might be fleeing with Casey? I know they wont' get far but I am uneasy about this!

from www.myfoxnews.com:

SNIP:

"Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was believed to have been taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in an SUV beleived to belong to the sheriff’s department and taken away, where she was bound was unknown."

Local 5 reported a minute ago that Cindy apparently pulled into their garage WITHOUT Casey.

Dropped her at the airport maybe? heh

Does anyone know what's going on? I am watching a live helicopter feed over the A's house.
I also read that Cindy was in process of taking KC home when she was stopped by the sheirffs dept. who put KC in the car to transport her???

I'm sure LE and FBI are watching. It is creepy. I sort of wonder whether Casey/Cindy have some crackpot idea of how to escape justice...
or maybe they just want to reprise the OJ drive. Dunno.

Fox 35 reporting an OCSO undercover vehicle met them under the bridge and transported Casey to jail.

George I pray you do not go home. There is nothing there for you but more heartache and manipulation. Cindy will take it out on you but you have done the honorable thing. Leave George, go somewhere away from the madness.

from www.myfoxnews.com:

SNIP:

"Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was believed to have been taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in an SUV beleived to belong to the sheriff’s department and taken away, where she was bound was unknown."

...makes sense to avoid the circus @ the house. Dunno why they would have transferred under a bridge though...seems a little unsafe.

Copter shot xfer'd to ground shot @ the house. Prolly have a field reporter 'spain what's going on while copter tries to get to OC jail, right? They already have crews @ jail, IIRC, but, I don't see link for that yet.

KC is in custody. CA just pulled up at home...Fox 35 news saw CA coming home and parking in her garage. No suicide today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back