1187 users online (199 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why Would Casey Talk to the Sheriff Now??

Why is Baez allowing her to talk to the sheriff now that she is arrested for 1st degree murder and other serious charges? Why would she agree to go talk to them now?? This seems really strange to me. What do you all think? Fox Orlando is reporting this all evening.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Maybe she is reconsidering a deal. She has nothing to loose, but now she is trying to save her live, by taking a deal, and leading them to her body??
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

I read something that this is not out of the ordinary. But, yeah, why would she talk now unless she truly wants to save her rear and make some sort of deal.
    My hero....

This is truly an awful day! Sweet darling Caylee you truly are in a better place. Only wish all of us could show you our love...

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    I believe that now that the GJ has indicted her that now she has her own hide to save.... possibility of if she gives accurate info now, they might work with her. I would talk if I were here.... especially if they have any idea what the evidence is. She has yet to show any emotion until today- and I truly believe it was just because she was going to be indicted.

It's sad that this little baby didn't have someone to watch over here.... I cannot even fathom.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    maybe she is going to show them that picture of her, Caylee and ZFG all together, the one that those PIs have been sent to find? (sorry i'm in a snarkey mood with this server)
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

My guess echoes some of the others, I believe they are trying to cut a deal...but I say a little too late for that. She had plenty of opportunities to come clean, ask for a deal, TAKE the deal LE gave them before, ect.
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

She probably wants to tell some cock and bull story about what REALLY happened, but, too bad, so sad, the time for story-tellin' is done.

I must have missed it. Where was it reported that Casey is talking to LE?

A case here in Cali a man convicted of killing his wife. No body was found Until he was in fact convicted. In other words it went to trial without a body. When the jury found him guilty after claiming innocence the entire time, he led the police to her body in hopes of a lighter sentence. In other words, the same as the rest of you are stating.
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

For some reason, Fox thinks because KC is at the Orange Co. jail with the sheriff deputies, that means she's talking to them. Makes no sense to me.....she's under arrest.....where else would they take her??
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I must have missed it. Where was it reported that Casey is talking to LE?
    They keep talking about it on fox live http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html -- she went to the OCSD and not the jail after being arrested.

We don't know for sure that she's "talking" in the important sense, but I hope so. She's perhaps attempting to negotiate a deal or implicating others at this point?...

You would hope it would be to tell them where Caylee is. I doubt it though.
    I would not cut her a deal now. Instead I would walk her down the hall of death row, let her watch an execution. Maybe then she will find her soul, ask for mercy & allow her baby to be buried by people who love her.
    I will gladly put the needle in KC's arm.

I understand that, now she's charged with murder, Jose Baez is not qualified under Florida statute to be her lawyer. He has to have more than 5 years (though don't quote me on that one, I have a fever and have been in and out of it all day) trial experience, and must have tried at least 2 capital cases. Since we know he hasn't done that, the groundwork is set that Casey, if she wanted to, could act as her own attorney in this case and begin making stupid decisions on her own without Jose's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    For some reason, Fox thinks because KC is at the Orange Co. jail with the sheriff deputies, that means she's talking to them. Makes no sense to me.....she's under arrest.....where else would they take her??
    jail.

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    They keep talking about it on fox live http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html -- she went to the OCSD and not the jail after being arrested.

We don't know for sure that she's "talking" in the important sense, but I hope so. She's perhaps attempting to negotiate a deal or implicating others at this point?...
    Oh. I'd assume she's being booked at OSCD and will then be taken over to the jail. They may give her an opportunity to speak to Baez first but I doubt she's actually 'talking'.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast