Why Would Casey Talk to the Sheriff Now??

kathyn2

Reaction score
Why is Baez allowing her to talk to the sheriff now that she is arrested for 1st degree murder and other serious charges? Why would she agree to go talk to them now?? This seems really strange to me. What do you all think? Fox Orlando is reporting this all evening.

Maybe she is reconsidering a deal. She has nothing to loose, but now she is trying to save her live, by taking a deal, and leading them to her body??

I read something that this is not out of the ordinary. But, yeah, why would she talk now unless she truly wants to save her rear and make some sort of deal.

I believe that now that the GJ has indicted her that now she has her own hide to save.... possibility of if she gives accurate info now, they might work with her. I would talk if I were here.... especially if they have any idea what the evidence is. She has yet to show any emotion until today- and I truly believe it was just because she was going to be indicted.

It's sad that this little baby didn't have someone to watch over here.... I cannot even fathom.

maybe she is going to show them that picture of her, Caylee and ZFG all together, the one that those PIs have been sent to find? (sorry i'm in a snarkey mood with this server)

My guess echoes some of the others, I believe they are trying to cut a deal...but I say a little too late for that. She had plenty of opportunities to come clean, ask for a deal, TAKE the deal LE gave them before, ect.

She probably wants to tell some *advertiser censored* and bull story about what REALLY happened, but, too bad, so sad, the time for story-tellin' is done.

I must have missed it. Where was it reported that Casey is talking to LE?

A case here in Cali a man convicted of killing his wife. No body was found Until he was in fact convicted. In other words it went to trial without a body. When the jury found him guilty after claiming innocence the entire time, he led the police to her body in hopes of a lighter sentence. In other words, the same as the rest of you are stating.

For some reason, Fox thinks because KC is at the Orange Co. jail with the sheriff deputies, that means she's talking to them. Makes no sense to me.....she's under arrest.....where else would they take her??

You would hope it would be to tell them where Caylee is. I doubt it though.
I would not cut her a deal now. Instead I would walk her down the hall of death row, let her watch an execution. Maybe then she will find her soul, ask for mercy & allow her baby to be buried by people who love her.
I will gladly put the needle in KC's arm.

I understand that, now she's charged with murder, Jose Baez is not qualified under Florida statute to be her lawyer. He has to have more than 5 years (though don't quote me on that one, I have a fever and have been in and out of it all day) trial experience, and must have tried at least 2 capital cases. Since we know he hasn't done that, the groundwork is set that Casey, if she wanted to, could act as her own attorney in this case and begin making stupid decisions on her own without Jose's help.

For some reason, Fox thinks because KC is at the Orange Co. jail with the sheriff deputies, that means she's talking to them. Makes no sense to me.....she's under arrest.....where else would they take her??

jail.

They keep talking about it on fox live http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html -- she went to the OCSD and not the jail after being arrested.

We don't know for sure that she's "talking" in the important sense, but I hope so. She's perhaps attempting to negotiate a deal or implicating others at this point?...

Oh. I'd assume she's being booked at OSCD and will then be taken over to the jail. They may give her an opportunity to speak to Baez first but I doubt she's actually 'talking'.

if she does talk to LE now (which i doubt will happen) i would think she might now come forward with the "oh it was an accident but i was too scared to tell" story. i just want to know the truth.

I think George may have given us a clue this AM.

He said " Pray between 11 AM and 11 PM". I strongly believe they are offering Casey ONE LAST CHANCE to avoid the DP in a trial by cutting a plea bargain in exchange for her leading them to Caylee's remains.

I have thought this all along, but what we are seeing now reinforces it more strongly.

I would think she would have to talk to the prosecutor if she wants a deal, not the Sheriff.

Would it be possible that they will confront her with some of what they know from the Body Farm hoping that she will say where Caylee is? I do think LE would "deal" if it meant finding Caylee. But thats just my opinion. I still don't see her telling them anything whatsoever though. She is so full of herself, it makes me sick and Cindy isn't much better IMO. This server is driving me nuts too!:furious:

ok.....Fox is saying she's at the sheriffs OFFICE, not the jail, and Jose just showed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back