REVISIT Does LE have enough evidence to Convict Casey on 1st Degree Murder?

Do you think LE has enough evidence to get Casey on 1st Degree Murder?

• Yes

Votes: 759 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 8.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 140 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gawdess

Reaction score
I hope so, but I am not convinced. What do you guys think?

:confused:

Absolutely!! i's are dotted and t's crossed!

I listened to Leonard Padilla last night being interviewed, on a site we aren't supposed to mention here.
Leonard says we will be surprised at the amount of both circumstancial and forensic evidence that has been gathered. He said only about 25% has thus far been released by LE.
I do believe Casey Anthony will eventually be convicted of Murder 1 charges.

I DEFINITELY think they have enough to get a 1st degree murder charge and I believe she will be convicted. I do hope she is there giving them info on where caylee is in order not to get the death penalty and only life without parole.

I think LE has much more evidence than they released to the public. A good LE doesn't show all their cards. Between the Murder 1 and the economic charges, she'll be put away for most if not all of her life. Many have played down the economic charges but I've heard of others being put away for 30 yrs or more for similar charges. Look at that man that Dateline ID keeps showing...he was under suspicion of murdering his business partner but they couldn't charge him due to lack of evidence. But they were able to get financial and fraud charges on him for stealing the deceased man's identity and money. He is in prison for 30 years as we speak.

It took them only 30 minutes to come back with 7 charges...

I cannot begin to imagine the compelling evidence they have. I'm leaning more still toward premeditation.

It took them only 30 minutes to come back with 7 charges...

I cannot begin to imagine the compelling evidence they have. I'm leaning more still toward premeditation.

THAT alone says it all. No question. They have her dead to rights.

And the charges are...

First Degree Murder
Aggravated manslaughter of a child
Aggravated child abuse
Four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer[/B]

Easily they have enough to convict her. Looking at her state of mind, she left all the evidence they needed.

Yes. I think they'll go for the death penalty too. Casey must be at least a little bit worried now. She didn't come strutting out of Baez's office smacking her gum and high fiving anyone.

yes, we only know what LE leaked out to us..........IMO, there is allot we do not know yet!

After Mr Lemar talked to the judge today and said that the GJ has seen and heard things that no one should ever hear that speaks VOLUMES to me! We dont know HALF of the things that went on im guessing!!

Only 30 minutes for GJ to hand up an indictment for 1st degree murder...I think they have more than enough evidence. I think death row awaits Casey.

I listened to Leonard Padilla last night being interviewed, on a site we aren't supposed to mention here.
Leonard says we will be surprised at the amount of both circumstancial and forensic evidence that has been gathered. He said only about 25% has thus far been released by LE.
I do believe Casey Anthony will eventually be convicted of Murder 1 charges.

I think she will be woman #16 on death row in Florida unless she pleads it down for a life sentence. She is a fool if she doesn't try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie