Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Boston............Cindy and George have had problems before, hence filing for divorce in 2005 and then a reconciliation. I think this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. They'll be back in divorce court when this is all over. In the meantime, George may not be at home much.

He needs to watch the video again because KC was crying. She had tears rolling down her face. I beleive she was crying for herself though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    LP got it. That KC wasn't crying. Very observant, LP!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    What happened according to Fox35. The SUV was the SO vehicle. IMO, the overpass was chosen to keep away from helicopters filming. Sounds like it was prearranged. It's been done this way in other cases.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
    Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was handed off to an unknown person or persons. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Cindy Anthony, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near an SUV that belonged to the Orange County Sheriff's department.

Casey Anthony was placed into the SUV and taken away. Where she was bound was unknown.
    That's how it sounds to me too, like it was prearranged so that Casey could be taken into custody out of the site of the media. That would explain why Cindy was upset with WFTV (or whatever) for following her and foiling the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by shelbar53 View Post
    I cant take credit for this. some other wonderful poster did this.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ageofcasey.jpg
    Boy, dark blue is not her color. If she had seen all of this coming, she could have done more with the hair and makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy70Texas View Post
    But emotionally she probably is a child.
    Uh Uh-no way...she is a sociopathic con and she missed her cue today and cried for her own self when she should have been sobbing for her BABY...you could see it all over her face-FALSE FALSE FALSE-I cried my eyes out when I heard them indict her-I mean I absolutely sobbed, and I am a STRANGER...I feel more for this child who was a stranger to me than her own mother feels for her. Don't let her innocent little demure look fool you-remember how she looked this past Friday when she was defying the court order in her skin tight clothes and sporting the big white sunglasses that she bought on her shoplifting spree while her daughter lay DEAD. She is a piece of work, and I hope that she becomes the 50th woman on death row in these United States we reside in...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Poor George. I know that was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do! But he did it. He did it for his precious grandaughter.
    The sight of him today was heartbreaking. He knows that his daughter murdered that beautiful baby!
    I will continue to pray for George. He will certainly need it. To deal with CA.
    George may turn out to be a true hero. That family sure needs one. Caylee needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Thanks SuziQ,

NG is making it sound like the SUV ws not LE & that they went under the overpass to allude the Helicopter while they switched Vehicles
    Could have been that is exactly what they did. It has not been verified yet who he really was and even if he was an EMPLOYEE of the bonding company, he is MALE and has been with her for a while.

There is SOME reason LE immediately stopped the SUV and they would have known if it was the bail bondsman and if there was a flight risk.

Where is the Bombshell Nancy promised last night???

All of these things came out today. Yesterday she said she already had one she was to land on us tonight.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Instead of Cindy hugging her daughter, knowing this is it... She spent time wagging her finger in the face of the tailgating reporters.
    yes! and when she shrieks....: "tell ______(cannot remember name) she will never get another exclusive from ME!"

That is sick on more levels than I care to elaborate on!

A caller named Daneen is on...LOL I promise it's not me but how cool is that!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    No, I was watching it live and when KC and CA went to the area of the airport the helicopter could not fly in the No Fly Zone, so the helicopter lost them.
    I saw that too. I was thinking we were having an OJ repeat.

I am not so sure NG is wrong.

NG looks better than usual, more rested. I think she went for a botox touch up!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Poor George. I know that was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do! But he did it. He did it for his precious grandaughter.
    The sight of him today was heartbreaking. He knows that his daughter murdered that beautiful baby!
    I will continue to pray for George. He will certainly need it. To deal with CA.
    George may turn out to be a true hero. That family sure needs one. Caylee needs one.

The car in which Casey arrived at the Sherriff's Department is not a gray SUV.

He is wrong about the DNA - a hair with a root can get BOTH DNA's. People are being fooled on this. Kobi is an idiot in my eyes. He needs to learn about the new techniques in DNA profiling.

LMAO Nancy is all over Kobi again.......
    Hugs, Kimi
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

God? Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth please...

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast