Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace 10-14

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Mr Grund said that? IMO, Casey is not a real person. She's a sociopath. She has skin and bones, but that's where the similarities end to a real person. Casey flat out has no soul. Being the religious person he is, I'd think he'd understand that better than most people.
    Well, SuziQ, I'm not sure he was speaking of KC specifically, but the pain of all of the people who have been involved in this whole case. But, you know, if he was talking about KC, you are right--Being a Christian would allow him to include her as well. . . not to exclude her as you have indicated. Only my opinion, of course.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by rltychick View Post
    Wish she would get alternate forensics expert than Koby, he seems SO biased now that on the defense payroll!
    I look at his appearances as a sneak peek into how Baez is going to approach the forensic evidence - he's going to have Kobi poring over it looking for operator error.

Quote Originally Posted by rltychick View Post
    Wish she would get alternate forensics expert than Koby, he seems SO biased now that on the defense payroll!
    I agree, its clear Nancy keeps bickering with him too.

I vote for a NEW one.

Think about this. A pre-planned route that was not approved under home confinement -- directly to and from her attorney's office -- to meet in a no-fly zone under an overpass -- and transfer to a grey van with unknown occupants. We don't know who was in the grey van. We do know that LE stopped the grey van and she was taken to the OCSO building in a blue LE car. So, Cindy was driving -- she had to be in on the switch to the grey van or she wouldn't have skipped the exits and stopped under the overpass.

That whole MN spiel about CA and GA fully cooperating because they.... Provided DNA samples without having to be tied down! really irritated me. There's more to cooperation than spitting into a tissue. So disengenuous. I'm glad NG cut him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Think about this. A pre-planned route that was not approved under home confinement -- directly to and from her attorney's office -- to meet in a no-fly zone under an overpass -- and transfer to a grey van with unknown occupants. We don't know who was in the grey van. We do know that LE stopped the grey van and she was taken to the OCSO building in a blue LE car. So, Cindy was driving -- she had to be in on the switch to the grey van or she wouldn't have skipped the exits and stopped under the overpass.
    ITA - and Cindy knew exactly where she was going, too. Wonder when we'll find out who was driving that grey vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Since it was the bondsman, he isn't about to let her run. So were they out to buy more time before the arrest?
    Was it the actual bondsman (ie, the guy who stands to lose money), or the bondsman's employee (ie, a guy who has no financial investment other than his salary) in the SUV?

Since it was the bondsman, he isn't about to let her run. So were they out to buy more time before the arrest?
    I'm just left with the impression that there was some confusion and that the bondsman thought that it was his role to bring her in...CA probably just went along with it. What I don't understand is why KC didn't have her ankle bracelet on??? She was still technically on home confinement and we've seen her wearing it on her other trips to Baez's office.

Quote Originally Posted by vickycopsy View Post
    I think everyone on this board with a child needs to stop and think for a moment and put themselves in CA and GA shoes.

I have a daughter near KC's age. If my daughter was a liar, thief, baby-killer, and basic everyday psycho who is accused of killing her baby, I of course would devastated, ashamed, and guilty for my part in her behavior . While I would mourn my grandchild, I just can't believe that I could ever eagerly send my daughter off to prison to face the death penalty, even if my girl was axxxxxC. I can sit here on my computer and be ever so happy KC is in jail now, and even find myself thinking it would be good if she got the death penalty and spent years on death row, but if it were my daughter.... well I don't know.

I would hope I would not publicly act like Cindy does, but I am sure I would lose my mind a bit in the whole drama of a missing grandbaby, a murdering daugher, a nanny whom I believed existed but did not, and it would haunt me for years to think I smelled my granddaughters decomposing corpse.

I think none of us would wish the death penalty on our child, whether they deserved it or not. I just can't imagine ever hating my own daughter or wishing her death, even if she caused her own babies death. Would any of us?
    Exactly. I think it's sad to watch someone have a complete and total nervous breakdown. That is exactly what I believe is happening to her and when it finally breaks it's going to be bad and the whole world will be watching.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-14-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: remove bad language and name calling from quoted post

Bondsmen do not generally go find their bailees (KC) until they have skipped a court appearance. Bondsmen do not have to collect their clients for arrest following Grand Jury indictments.

Quote Originally Posted by vickycopsy View Post
    I think everyone on this board with a child needs to stop and think for a moment and put themselves in CA and GA shoes.

I have a daughter near KC's age. If my daughter was a liar, thief, baby-killer, and basic everyday psycho who is accused of killing her baby, I of course would devastated, ashamed, and guilty for my part in her behavior . While I would mourn my grandchild, I just can't believe that I could ever eagerly send my daughter off to prison to face the death penalty, even if my girl wasxxxxI can sit here on my computer and be ever so happy KC is in jail now, and even find myself thinking it would be good if she got the death penalty and spent years on death row, but if it were my daughter.... well I don't know.

I would hope I would not publicly act like Cindy does, but I am sure I would lose my mind a bit in the whole drama of a missing grandbaby, a murdering daugher, a nanny whom I believed existed but did not, and it would haunt me for years to think I smelled my granddaughters decomposing corpse.

I think none of us would wish the death penalty on our child, whether they deserved it or not. I just can't imagine ever hating my own daughter or wishing her death, even if she caused her own babies death. Would any of us?

No I have to be honest i would not my child on death row, nor would any of my family members. I do have a hard time understanding CA actions, you dont see not one of them very emtional in the public eye. I dont have no empathy for CA as for GA im still teatering over him. Lee I think he is hiding something.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-14-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: remove bad language and name calling from quoted post

Unable to view any video, was the stop by LE a felony stop? Can't imagine it wasn't if they did not know who/what that veh was. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Marple View Post
    Exactly. I think it's sad to watch someone have a complete and total nervous breakdown. That is exactly what I believe is happening to her and when it finally breaks it's going to be bad and the whole world will be watching.
    To be quite honest, I'm not interested in seeing it on national television or on the internet, so if they quit broadcasting it all the time, it would give me some peace. The sorrow of Casey's family is NOT something we should be following or watching - let them grieve in peace. A grandchild and niece is believed to be (or is known to be ) deceased.

[
    Casey had a limited immunity deal on the table designed to get her to tell where Caylee was. She refused it. Putting herself before her child is nothing any mother here can fathom. I would not have bailed my daughter out. Period. That much I know. Cindy lost Casey a long time ago. She knows it. This was an accident waiting to happen. She'll have to reconcile that.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-14-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: remove quoted post

Do we know officially that LE wasn't aware of what was going on? I hadn't heard of any confirmation.

I think this case went into the outer limits of interest and astonishment BECAUSE of CA's behavior. I have never seen a situation where people didn't feel enormous sympathy for the family of the accused. Not only the accused but also the family of the victim! And here we have CA being so obnoxious and rude right out of the box. Her very first appearance on TV was like... whoa.

I'm sorry, nobody acts like that. I've never seen it... ever. CA is, in my opinion, the most unsympathetic person I've ever seen. Ever!

GA I feel sympathy for. Bucket-loads, even though I believe he's done a lot of things to misdirect the case. But CA? No way. Frankly, I have more sympathy for KC having to grow up under the thumb of that woman and tend to think she was twisted from early childhood because of her environment. I don't excuse her... just feel a twinge more sympathy for her than for her monstrous mama.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Do we know officially that LE wasn't aware of what was going on? I hadn't heard of any confirmation.
    I truly hope someone clears this up, because it is driving me crazy!!! I want to know who was in the grey SUV!!!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Bondsmen do not generally go find their bailees (KC) until they have skipped a court appearance. Bondsmen do not have to collect their clients for arrest following Grand Jury indictments.
    I think most bondsmen would do exactly the same thing being the bond was being revoked -- pick the client up and make sure she gets checked in at the cop shop. It's good business sense. I don't know what everyone wants to make more of this than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I'm just left with the impression that there was some confusion and that the bondsman thought that it was his role to bring her in...CA probably just went along with it. What I don't understand is why KC didn't have her ankle bracelet on??? She was still technically on home confinement and we've seen her wearing it on her other trips to Baez's office.
    Where was it reported that Casey was not wearing the ankle bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    This is what the Orlando Sentinel is reporting:

Sheriff's officials are trying to figure out where Casey Anthony was headed Tuesday afternoon when deputies pulled over the vehicle she was riding in on the BeachLine.

An agency spokesman confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that at some point in the afternoon, before deputies stopped and caught Anthony, she changed vehicles under a highway overpass in east Orange County.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, and Casey got out. Casey Anthony then got into a full-size grey SUV, which drove off.

It is unclear who owns the grey SUV and who was driving the vehicle.

The Orlando Sentinel called MacDonald Bail Bonds, one of the companies responsible for posting Anthony's $500,000 bond, but a man who answered the phone there said "no comment."

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think most bondsmen would do exactly the same thing being the bond was being revoked -- pick the client up and make sure she gets checked in at the cop shop. It's good business sense. I don't know what everyone wants to make more of this than it really is.
    I'm not sure what we witnessed, but I would hope regardless of what CA and the bondsman planned they included LE in the plan. Waiting for word on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    liltigress..............that's Cindy, she'd rather argue with a reporter than one last hug with Casey. Most jails and prisons don't allow physical contact, and this might have been the last time for any close physical contact.

I asked this question yesterday and don't think I got an answer but would really like to know if anybody knows for sure....Are you allowed physical contact with visitors or is it always through the glass? My thought is if Casey is in for life or dp even will Cindy/George every touch their daughter again? Don't know why but putting myself in their shoes I couldn't imagine not ever hugging my daughter again, and yes no matter what she has done.
    Does this sound familiar?

If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms.
    For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain.
    But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.
    ~Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine

Where was it reported that Casey was not wearing the ankle bracelet?
    Supposedly a person was sitting in a vehicle in the Anthony driveway to pick up the ankle bracelet...so it appears that way, though I haven't seen anything first-hand myself to support this.

It's not the picking up part that's weird, it's the picking-up-at-a-pre-arranged spot on a public street underpass that's a little strange.

Bet Cindy had no idea she had a police tail.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    This is what the Orlando Sentinel is reporting:
    Thanks...then their little "plan" was just plain stupid!

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast