Greta to have this case on tonite

kathyn2

Reaction score
Greta announced she would have info on this case tonite on her show. It is on right now and so far she hasn't had anything yet.

Greta announced she would have info on this case tonite on her show. It is on right now and so far she hasn't had anything yet.

Greta has let me down over the past month, all the sudden she quit talking about Caylee.

I hope the servers stay up this time, Currently Active Users: 1109 (421 members and 688 guests)

Yeah I am so sick of these politics she talks about every night! But maybe she will start having this case on again. She claims she is doing something on it tonite but I doubt anything new.

I am disappointed in Greta, too. She just let the Caylee case drop off the map in favor of all the political news. She should be ashamed and her producer should be fired, imo. Some things are more important than lipstick on a pig or who is on SNL this week.

I miss Mark Fuhrman and Bernie and the group talking about this. I think I've been a little mad at Greta for ignoring this case! I'm so sick of politics .

Oh, Greta just gave a teaser about Caylee. So, we'll see.

Yeah I am so sick of these politics she talks about every night! But maybe she will start having this case on again. She claims she is doing something on it tonite but I doubt anything new.
She just mentioned it...........coming up after one other story.

Thanks, TG. We will see if she actually says more than two words about it. (I miss MF, too!)

The last time she gave a teaser, I watched the whole thing and nada. Zip. Zilch.

Maybe she will verify that the SUV that picked up casey under the bridge was a undercover county car. (which it was)

I read or heard somewhere today that it was a gray SUV owned by her bailbondsman?

The last time she gave a teaser, I watched the whole thing and nada. Zip. Zilch.
LOL, I have two other TV's volume way up, the new one I bought for my office in here isn't getting a signal :sheesh: so much for doing it myself!

I read or heard somewhere today that it was a gray SUV owned by her bailbondsman?

Sorry, I think you are correct.........Channel 6 reported it as a undercover sheriff's vehicle, But your comment makes more since...

I hate trying to keep up with stories on news radio, I don't think they ever get the story straight.

Thank you for the update...I miss GVS sooo much!!! I personally respect her decision to stay away from this case through all the 'he said/she said' BS. This case has discredited everyone who has touched it...she must have seen the future and decided she didn't want to be tabloid reporter! IMO

Thank you for the update...I miss GVS sooo much!!! I personally respect her decision to stay away from this case through all the 'he said/she said' BS. This case has discredited everyone who has touched it...she must have seen the future and decided she didn't want to be tabloid reporter! IMO
I'm just so jazzed to see her at all, have only been able to since last Thursday when I had 'Dish' installed :Banane10:

I'm just so jazzed to see her at all, have only been able to since last Thursday when I had 'Dish' installed :Banane10:

sorry your other tv isn't working! this case has really made me consider a tv in the kitchen, i've been putting laptop on kitchen table & playing interviews while cooking/washing dishes etc...

ok, greta enough w/ B & C!:bang:

TG you mean you have not ever seen her show with her commentators on this case??? Girl you will love it!!

I want to know who was in the gray SUV and why the under the bridge car switch-a-roo deal. Why all the drama. If it was the bail bondsmas employee than why did LE pull them over? Didn't they inform LE that they were gong take Casey out of her mother's car?They could have just followed the guy to the OCSO.

Aha, coming up next......running in to watch, not just listen from in here :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back