1110 users online (236 members and 874 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA..Has anyone ever seen her shed a tear for Caylee?

I was thinking back that with all the interviews, and her just mouthing off to the media has anyone ever seen her shed a tear over any of this?

Today when she was trying to get KC away after the indictment her only remark was Holly will never get another exclusive. I would be in a floor so stunned if that happened to my child I would not be able to move.

Nope. Never seen her shed a tear.

I wouldn't be worth a cent, no driving etc.........My eyes would be swollen shut from crying for months............cold hearted beetch! Sorry,CA and KC have no tears for Caylee......just take a drug.......IMO

Well I guess we know where KC gets hers from then. Strange.

I'm betting she sheds many a tear when out of the public eye. JMO.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I am glad someone finally brought this up. I have NEVER seen her shed one tear. Not one. I just don't get it.
    I don't know one grandma on the face of the earth that wouldn't have broken down in public..at least once.
    Even today when her daughter was being carted off to jail. For all she knows it might be the last free day of KC's life and she was to busy fighting and "acting out" to cry. I think GA's emotion today was appropriate. It showed him as a man in pain. I felt very sorry for him because as a mom and grandmom I could relate to his pain. It's too bad his wife didn't show the same emotion on a day like today that one would expect her to show.
    Makes you wonder, doesn't it??
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

She doesn't shed tears, she wields hammers, silly

She sounded pretty emotional on those 911 calls. She doesn't seem like the type of person who publicly shows emotion. When a person is in denial, they often push down their true feelings to avoid "losing it". Eventually, I think she will finally accept the truth and her world will tumble down.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_texasbelle2 View Post
    Well I guess we know where KC gets hers from then. Strange.
    You know, I was going to say the same thing. Then I stopped and actually felt sorry for Cindy. This has to be hell on her and I finally feel some compassion for her. So I didn't say it. But I thought it.

Only for Casey at the bond hearing. I Have not seen any tears for Caylee, I really feel Cindy is going to fall apart without Casey.

I have sympathy for the family, yet I would love to throttle them for the asinine way they have acted on so many things. Get the hell out there and find Caylee is the top one on my list. We did not LOSE her you witch. YOU go find her.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_texasbelle2 View Post
    I was thinking back that with all the interviews, and her just mouthing off to the media has anyone ever seen her shed a tear over any of this?

Today when she was trying to get KC away after the indictment her only remark was Holly will never get another exclusive. I would be in a floor so stunned if that happened to my child I would not be able to move.
    While I have never seen her shed a tear...I'm sure she has shed many. JMO

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I feel sorry for her too! I think it's her defiant attitude that has caused people to dislike her so much. She has played this to her own and her daughter's detriment. IMHO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I guess we just all find it so strange. We would be on our knees begging for help to find her. I am sure most of us would have to be drug into the house from searching. I am sure she has cried alone, yet to the public, the ones that she expects to help there is no emotions at all except for screaming and making up lies.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I feel sorry for her too! I think it's her defiant attitude that has caused people to dislike her so much. She has played this to her own and her daughter's detriment. IMHO
    I think the fact that she has spent countless hours in the media and has not ever once shown an ounce of normal emotion (a single tear) over her grand-daughter's disappearance kind of doesn't help...You know?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast