1339 users online (309 members and 1030 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

When will we see the Evidence?

I hope this does not come off as greedy, expescially after the present we got today (Casey final arrest) but I have a question..

So when will we see all the evidence the state has against Casey Anthony?

Now that the murder charges are official, are the state has to hand over its evidence to the defense, do the doc (all evidence) become public information ?

All I want is the date of the Chloroform search(es).

You will see all the state's evidence at trial, likely not before then.

I think we wont know all the evidence until Caseys trial for murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Short_Stuff View Post
    I think we wont know all the evidence until Caseys trial for murder.
    really? when does Baez get to see the evidence the state has against his client?

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    All I want is the date of the Chloroform search(es).
    I read or heard somewhere (do not remember source), that this happened around the middle of May.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Terilee View Post
    really? when does Baez get to see the evidence the state has against his client?
    In the Discovery phase.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    In the Discovery phase.
    Really? As I understand it, the State/LE have 10 days to hand over discovery to Baez so isn't this like the other times that whenever LE provided the discovery to Baez (i.e. 400 page docs, 600 page docs etc.. released previously), that it would get released to the public shortly thereafter because of the Public Information Request / Freedom of Information Act??? Am I mistaken??

Baez will get a copy of the transcript of the GJ proceedings. Then he can have discovery of their witness list.

NVM. I misread.
    Last edited by wisnooper; 10-15-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyL37 View Post
    Really? As I understand it, the State/LE have 10 days to hand over discovery to Baez so isn't this like the other times that whenever LE provided the discovery to Baez (i.e. 400 page docs, 600 page docs etc.. released previously), that it would get released to the public shortly thereafter because of the Public Information Request / Freedom of Information Act??? Am I mistaken??
    That was my understanding too. What we wont know until the trial is how the prosecution interprets the information (i think it will be fairly self-explainitory however) or precisely happened or in what order.

Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    Leaks have been running like a faucet in this case. We'll get bits and pieces here and there. After all, they have to convince a jury that she should DIE for her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Baez will get a copy of the transcript of the GJ proceedings. Then he can have discovery of their witness list.
    lol - imo - I think Baez will get a transcript *if* the state requests it to be transcribed... if not, he's on his own as far as having it done & paying for it. Dunno how it works in GJ but regular court is that way... [depending on length of time that cost can also run into the thousands of dollars....

So we will see the evidence in 10 days ???????

I was wondering about this too. I was also wondering how long it will take to take her to trial. Now that she's been indicted, the clock is ticking and JB can ask for and receive a speedy trial. Thinking back on the SP case, it took like 6 months I think before his trial started.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast