826 users online (167 members and 659 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687

    Casey's arrest for murder

    Sorry if this has been discussed but is she in jail now finally?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,092
    Yes.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73127
    Snug as a bug in a nice little cell.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan










  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Yes.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73127
    Snug as a bug in a nice little cell.
    Ah great, thanks for that, I didn't realise she was actually in custody till this morning

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    Ah great, thanks for that, I didn't realise she was actually in custody till this morning
    LOL - ya mean ya missed the hilarious clip of CA pulling over on the side of the road & getting out & walking back to beat on the car window & scream at reporters on roadside while she wagged her finger in their faces during rush hour traffic hollerin' about how "Holly will N E V E R get another *Exclusive*!" [just before she pulled off road & illegally passed vehicles off the SIDE of road making her get~a~away] as she was taking KC to turn herself in......?!!!!!!
    Last edited by TheLoneRanger; 10-15-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: [forgot to add hilarious]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneRanger View Post
    LOL - ya mean ya missed the hilarious clip of CA pulling over on the side of the road & getting out & walking back to beat on the car window & scream at reporters on roadside while she wagged her finger in their faces during rush hour traffic hollerin' about how "Holly will N E V E R get another *Exclusive*!" [just before she pulled off road & illegally passed vehicles off the SIDE of road making her get~a~away] as she was taking KC to turn herself in......?!!!!!!
    Woah, no! LOL I'm really outta touch, going to catch up on some reading



Similar Threads

  1. Arrest Made In Mackenzie Cowell Murder
    By kathead in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:18 AM
  2. 2008.10.14 Casey A Arrest Video - Can it be Used in Court?
    By trafficsUP66 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:54 PM
  3. 8/29/08: Press Conference on Casey Anthony Arrest
    By DAWN TREADER in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:03 AM