Casey's First Appearance On Murder Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
dum dum dum!!

watching live feed now, thanks for the thread....wonder if she really cries or just stands there with light tears. There is a difference.

Fox 35 just said it was pushed back to 9 AM, due to technical difficulties with the video conferencing system at the jail.

Fox 35 just said it was pushed back to 9 AM, due to technical difficulties with the video conferencing system at the jail.

I wonder if it's the audio. The static sound is horrible.

Are you sure!? I gotta take my trash out to the curb and I dont want to miss it!!!!:crazy::crazy:

So she won't actually be in the courtroom, just watching via video conferencing?

Darn. I'd love to see her in a jail jumpsuit after a long night to think about her new digs. I pray that she will finally tell the truth but I know she never will.

I wonder if it's the audio. The static sound is horrible.

Yeah, I had it running in the background with the sound turned low and I was starting to panic thinking something was wrong with my computer! Hit "mute" and it went away, TG!!

So she won't actually be in the courtroom, just watching via video conferencing?

Darn. I'd love to see her in a jail jumpsuit after a long night to think about her new digs. I pray that she will finally tell the truth but I know she never will.

Yes, video conf., she'll still be in a jumpsuit though!

Yes, video conf., she'll still be in a jumpsuit though!

Will we get to see her or will it just be the people in the room?

PS to Beyond Me...thanks for the reminder about the trash! I just ran it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member