Madonna and Guy to Divorce

No surprise. I feel sorry for the kids. Anyone think Madonna and A-Rod will be steppin' out? :eek:

They lasted longer than expected.. She is worth 5 hundered and some millions dollars :eek: I forgot the exact amount.

:confused::confused:
They lasted longer than expected.. She is worth 5 hundered and some millions dollars :eek: I forgot the exact amount.

AND.....No Pre-Nup....Madonna will be splitting with alot of her CASH.

The way I look at it, how much $$$ do you really need?

Seriously, there is something wrong with these people having so much money.

:confused:

Well, the good news today is that Jen is back w/John. (Another home run). :D

Well, the good news today is that Jen is back w/John. (Another home run). :D

Lol is that confirmed now? I thought i read an aritcle where he said "things" about her....well i know i read it...i just can't remember what he said! :)

She spends 4 HOURS PER DAY in the gym. While they were trying to work it out she cut it down to 3. Good grief.

Glad that they quickly settled... from what she did at her concert, it looked like it was going to turn into one heck of a mud flinging mess (dedicating a song she wrote about him, to the emotionally immature). But who knows... it may still turn in that direction. I just hope both stop for one moment and realize that they have kids to think about, first... and the last thing they need to be doing is degrading each other and having the kids hear it.

I was expecting this divorce to turn into another Paul McCartney-Heather Mills dust-up. Let's hope Madonna and Guy can act more maturely.

No surprise. I feel sorry for the kids. Anyone think Madonna and A-Rod will be steppin' out? :eek:

You took the words right out of my mouth. It seems that his marriage went to the wayside because of him and Madonna so maybe she is getting rid of her husband and then they will hook up. If you ask me...they deserve each other.

GUY: YOU 'LOOK LIKE A GRANNY.' YOU'RE 'PAST IT'.

MADONNA'S HUBBY SAYS SHE CAN'T ACT, SHOULD NEVER SING

http://www.nypost.com/seven/1019200...ou_look_like_a_granny__youre_past__134230.htm

Maritally challenged Madonna is preparing a blockbuster divorce dossier in which she alleges years of "abuse" dished out by estranged hubby Guy Ritchie.
The singer claims that Ritchie, 10 years her junior, told her that she "looked like a granny" onstage, that she couldn't act, and that she was "past it" when she hit 50 in August, according to London's Daily Mail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back