2008.10.15 George Anthony Speaks UPDATED 2008.10.16 Video Added

Has anything been said regarding George's statement yesterday before the GJ trial, asking the public for prayer for his family-especially Caylee at 11 am & pm???

That had me wondering..and still does...did anything come of those times that we know of?

*sorry if this is on another thread?*

Thanks in advance:confused:

if anyone can watch this without crying they are stronger than me. I think this is my feelings exactly when it comes to needing to find the child either way, alive or dead, before I can be comfortable saying I believe either way. Just the what if..... Regardless, I still think KC is a heartless monster who never deserved the gift of motherhood.

This truely made me CRY!
I Feel Sorry for george, he is upset with some of his neighbors and plans to talk with them and he also states he is going to drive the buidboard around today!http://www.wftv.com/video/17715017/index.html

thanks for the link...but watched it twice, and didnt see anything pertaining to him stating he will drive billboard around and upset with neigbors, ill watch it for a third time, unless perhaps wrong link...in any event, thankyou for posting this one:clap:

If they find Caylee dead the Anthony's will say the kidnappers killed her and broke into the tow yard and planted th body in the car then removed it.

Has anything been said regarding George's statement yesterday before the GJ trial, asking the public for prayer for his family-especially Caylee at 11 am & pm???

That had me wondering..and still does...did anything come of those times that we know of?

I wondered as well. Anyone?

thanks for the link...but watched it twice, and didnt see anything pertaining to him stating he will drive billboard around and upset with neigbors, ill watch it for a third time, unless perhaps wrong link...in any event, thankyou for posting this one:clap:

It's there, I saw it. He said he wants to go around later and speak with the neighbors and he'll continue to drive the billboard around today.
It's not the video that's on there--you have to click the one where it says George speaks to Ch 9. Was first one under the large video screen, had his pic.

He mentioned in the interview that it had no significance. Can't remember where in the video but I remember him stating that.

Watching that video made me think of 2 things:

1) He's buttering up the media by telling them how great they've been keeping this "missing child" story going because he knows that after today the media is going to back off unless there is breaking news in the case.
If the media goes away, there goes the attention they want so badly.

2) Does a man with pure white hair have pure black eyebrows?
Yes, I know that's an odd thing to think about while watching this but i'm struck by how much primping this family does while Caylee is out there somewhere more than likely dead.

I know people who have lost a child to illness and trust me they rarely wear make-up anymore, fix their hair, put on lots of jewelry or DYE their eyebrows so they look good.
They are dragging themselves around just trying to get through the day; going through the motions.

Yesterday Casey kept messing with her hair. Why didn't she just tuck it behind her ear?
Because she wanted to keep her "style" looking good.

I have never seen people who are suffering focus so much attention on how they look.
It sickens me.

Day before yesterday...most everyone was frustrated with George because he, like Cindy was hindering this investigation. Then he HAS to go to the gj and answer questions. Now I am seeing so much sympathy for him, I guess I don't unserstand. He is still George. The same guy that has not been shooting straight with le from the start, and after watching that...guess what...he's still not. I guess I'm a hard arse....but just because we are seeing a softer side of George - one his high dollar pr guy said he probably needed to show- I don't think anything has changed. jmo

My heart broke seeing his genuine pain, and his genuine love for Caylee. He would give his life to bring Caylee home - have we even seen one tear shed for Caylee by CA or KC? NO. George is the only one in that family that has a heart, imo. Cindy? As wicked as her daughter.

I have to be honest I am a bit digusted and confused by GA he says in his interviews that he did not like the smell in the car, then he willingly testifies before the GJ. Now he is saying that Caylee was kidnapped??????????? That makes absolutely no sense, if they can charge someone with murder there HAS to be proof that the missing is deceased. This means that the evidence they have is enough to prove that Caylee is in fact deceased. This is making me angry I have been for george and now I think he is playing games!

Day before yesterday...most everyone was frusterated with George because he, like Cindy was hindering this investigation. Then he HAS to go to the gj and answer questions. Now I am seeing so much sympathy for him, I guess I don't unserstand. He is still George. The same guy that has not been shooting straight with le from the start, and after watching that...guess what...he's still not. I guess I'm a hard arse....but just because we are seeing a softer side of George - on his high dollar pr guy said he peobably needed to show- I don't think anything has changed. jmo

I just posted something similar to you on the Where the heck is George thread. I basically feel like a naive fool for thinking he was doing the right thing. I am more disgusted now with this family then before, and I don't know how that is possible.

Day before yesterday...most everyone was frustrated with George because he, like Cindy was hindering this investigation. Then he HAS to go to the gj and answer questions. Now I am seeing so much sympathy for him, I guess I don't unserstand. He is still George. The same guy that has not been shooting straight with le from the start, and after watching that...guess what...he's still not. I guess I'm a hard arse....but just because we are seeing a softer side of George - one his high dollar pr guy said he peobably needed to show- I don't think anything has changed. jmo

ITA! IMO, his interview this morning is SSDD. He and his wife are nothing more than roadblocks everyone needs to work around to bring a resolution to this, and to maybe find Caylee's remains and give her a proper burial.
Lanie

Day before yesterday...most everyone was frustrated with George because he, like Cindy was hindering this investigation. Then he HAS to go to the gj and answer questions. Now I am seeing so much sympathy for him, I guess I don't unserstand. He is still George. The same guy that has not been shooting straight with le from the start, and after watching that...guess what...he's still not. I guess I'm a hard arse....but just because we are seeing a softer side of George - one his high dollar pr guy said he probably needed to show- I don't think anything has changed. jmo

i totally agree!

GA did not willingly testify before the grand jury, he was subpoenaed. If he didn't show he would have been held in contempt of court.

No, I could not get thru that interview without crying. :/ Especially when he showed what he had in his hands and was describing the picture.

My heart broke seeing his genuine pain, and his genuine love for Caylee. He would give his life to bring Caylee home - have we even seen one tear shed for Caylee by CA or KC? NO. George is the only one in that family that has a heart, imo. Cindy? As wicked as her daughter.

thats the first time I actually shed tears over this case. poor george.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back