Will Casey make a deal if told they are going for death penalty?

Deal or no Deal ? that's the question! Poll here...

• Yes I feel strongly about it!

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Yes I feel it is slightly probably.

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.

Votes: 38 15.1%
  • Maybe, but I'm not too sure.

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Maybe, just maybe.

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • I don't think, but I just can't get her.

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • I Don't think so.

Votes: 26 10.3%
  • HE!! NO! She thinks she is innocent!

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • He!! NO!

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • He!! No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • He!! No! They have the wrong Casey!

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters

TisHerself

Reaction score
Does anyone think Casey will tell what she did with Caylee if they tell her they are going for the Death Penalty?

I feel that may be the only thing that will make her talk.

Does anyone think Casey will tell what she did with Caylee if they tell her they are going for the Death Penalty?

I think that is what a smart person would do. Wasn't it RP who stated in the first discovery document dump that Casey was a "h*rd*ss" and that it would have to be worth her while to make her talk. Well, I think avoiding the needle would make it worth her while.

I dont think so, I think she will deny till the very end. She doesnt use her brain like a normal person, she doesnt think about the end result, only the exact here and now and doesnt seem to be too in touch with actual reality.

I don't think she will ever talk - she doesn't want her parents or friends to know what a terrible thing she did.

I dont think so, I think she will deny till the very end. She doesnt use her brain like a normal person, she doesnt think about the end result, only the exact here and now and doesnt seem to be too in touch with actual reality.

I think she will be jolted into reality real fast if she is told they are looking to put her to death!

I think she's been taking singing lessons at JB's office everyday.

If she did infact do something, which appears to be the case, she should take this opportunity to sing like a canary.

Spare her family even more pain. Help LE in locating the remains, or this baby (doubtfully with us today) and giving her parents, extended family and the world peace.

However, if she still insists that she's innocent, she should still come forward with all she knows... and be TRUTHFUL this time. I know - what a concept.

KC it's time to sing girl... can only go up from here. The one thing you have to lose now is your OWN life.

I agree, I am thinking she cares way too much about herself to let them put her to death!

That's the real puzzler. A sociopath would absolutely cave under the pressure of death, but KC's sociopathic behavior goes way beyond the norm. She would actually convince herself that by taking her secrets to the "grave" it would still always make her the center of the Caylee Anthony disappearance.

I don't think she will ever talk - she doesn't want her parents or friends to know what a terrible thing she did.
Casey is so sociopathic she does not give two figs for what her parents or friends think. Casey's only concern is Casey no one else!

I think facing the DP will make Casey talk. She knows what she did and is aware now that she 'got no game' left in her. Baez looks a little beat as well. Hence him looking into a mistrial or loophole from the audio leak yesterday. He has nothing else and he knows it. She's toast and his career is looking pretty grim.

I don't think Jose wants her to be put to death any more than she does. He will look at the evidence and know that it's in her best interest.... IF he's got a functioning brain.

Bottom line, prosecution will say... We know you did this, tell us where you disposed of Caylee's body and we won't poke your veins with needles.

Casey cares about Casey or she would have committed suicide already. She wants to live more than she wanted her own child to.

I would lay down my life for my child, grand baby and family. Casey won't.

Yes, but that us the ONLY thing. And, she may still lie or mislead a few times in the process.

She will never tell because she feels she has done nothing wrong. She thinks just as her parents do, it is all because of someone else, not KC.

I bet she still feels she will not be convicted and will get to go free after the trial.

This family is something else for sure.

Right now I'm leaning 70% she won't ever talk, that she'd still be denying any involvement as they are putting the needle in her arm and 30% that maybe that's the only bit of reality that could get her to open her mouth and actually tell the truth. She is normally only about the moment and saying whatever it is that will help her in that instant of time without much forethought however, maybe DR will convince her otherwise.

I think she WOULD try to make a deal IF she really thought she was going to get a death penalty.. that being said.. in all reality, IMO, KC is probably convinced she can 'charm' a jury into a full acquittal, and she will be free again..

i don't think she'll talk. ever.

i think someone like casey would choose to go to her death, no matter what the manner, with the secrets she knows.

i also think that someone like casey would rather enjoy the hype and glory of being a female death row inmate, and would rather die than spend a miserable life in a jail cell, a place where people can still get to her, judge her, ask her questions, etc.

i truly believe she would see her own death as a huge event and would enjoy the thought of it as in 'i would rather die than give these people what they want.' she could then also use it as a 'see? i'm innocent, so i'd rather die than implicate myself for something i didn't do. now do you believe me?'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back