1157 users online (192 members and 965 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799

    Ping Map for June 18, 2008 - Discuss that day only

    Discuss that day only.

    I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

    Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.

    Ping Map for June 18, 2008

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11
    Georgia PI

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warner Robins GA
    Posts
    79

    Time not on phone

    Not sure about pings....but I do know that she did NOT use her personal phone for 10 hours that day (18 1/2 hours if you go into the 17th).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philly 'Burbs, PA
    Posts
    1,311
    Georgia PI- My only question is where did you get the information for JG's address? I originally had been told that he lived in Arden Villas, which is by Rusciano's house.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    Georgia PI- My only question is where did you get the information for JG's address? I originally had been told that he lived in Arden Villas, which is by Rusciano's house.
    In Tony L. interview with LE he said that Casey went to visit someone whom he assumed lived at Arden Villas and after 45 minuets came back to the pool area with JG in tow. So when I first read that I also assumed that JG lived there but on the documnets that first came out where you could still see address and phone number JG lists his address on page 7 of the documents as being in Orlando at Lake Marsha Dr and the number is 7000.

    [I try not to show the entire address all together which helps cut down on webcrawlers picking them up.]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    Here are all the calls associated with the Pings that day:


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    313
    So, if I am reading this correctly and by using what very little I know about cell phone pings (or think I know, I'm going to assume that what I know could very well be wrong), she stayed at TonE's until about 2:42pm, heads down to her parents house for an hour or so and then heads back to TonE's. Is that correct?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    Georgia PI- My only question is where did you get the information for JG's address? I originally had been told that he lived in Arden Villas, which is by Rusciano's house.
    Early interviews and Whitepages.
    Georgia PI

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    In Tony L. interview with LE he said that Casey went to visit someone whom he assumed lived at Arden Villas and after 45 minuets came back to the pool area with JG in tow. So when I first read that I also assumed that JG lived there but on the documnets that first came out where you could still see address and phone number JG lists his address on page 7 of the documents as being in Orlando at Lake Marsha Dr and the number is 7000.

    [I try not to show the entire address all together which helps cut down on webcrawlers picking them up.]
    On JG's intial handwritten statement dated 7/16 he listed the Marsha address.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    How wonderful to see this threads broken out into days this way! Thanks so much for doing this!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    My pings for that afternoon show her taking a bit of a cruise...and why I have been interested in this date(and detour)
    The call at 3.42pm pings at Chelsea harbour drive near Vista Park BLVD. Call was 115 sec to XXXX5443.

    28.4547222 -81.2636111
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.033002&z=15

    Or am I doing it wrong?
    ETA- Also curious as to why we are missing the lat/long of the 15:16:17 call.

    If I have worked it out correctly, looks like there is some missing time...
    The pings from the incoming SMS at 2.42pm 28.5028444 -81.2863333
    show her near Goldenrod and Curry Ford Rd, and the next ping is the one above.
    According to google maps, that journey should take 11 mins.
    will finish tomorrow...have a cheeky 3yr old who doesnt want to go to bed....cuddletime.
    Last edited by butwhatif?; 10-17-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: add comment


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    DUH me!! I hadnt waited for the google map to load properly, and I see you already had the ping there.
    ITs late here....Can I use that as my excuse? LOL...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Here are all the calls associated with the Pings that day:


    A POSSIBLE SYNOPSIS OF JUNE 18TH:


    June 17th continued

    8:36pm-11:18pm ---KC initiates texts and receives texts.....several to and from AL----------------from area of AL apartment
    (one of them is not at apartment, otherwise why text)
    June 18th

    12:10-12:19am------KC makes 2 calls to Pappa John's Pizza and 2 calls to unknown # -----------from area of AL apartment

    12:22am--------------KC texts AL (one of them is not at apartment, otherwise why text) ------------from area of AL apartment

    12:31am--------------AL texts KC (one of them is not at apartment, otherwise why text) -----------from area of AL apartment

    7:55am-10:48am----Several unknown texts, possibly ATT related - No other phone activity -------from area of AL apartment
    (10+ hr gap since last text from AL at 12:31 am)
    10:52am---------------KC texts Cindy A's cell phone -------------------------------------------------------from area of AL apartment

    12:33pm---------------KC calls the Lexus Dealership-------------------------------------------------------from area of AL apartment

    12:34pm---------------KC calls Cindy A's cell....3 sec (Mom, Call me please) -------------------------from area of AL apartment

    12:35pm---------------KC calls Anthony home.....no answer (Cindy is working, where's GA?) -----from area of AL apartment

    12:36pm---------------KC calls George A's cell twice, no answer (trying to find out where GA is?) -from area of AL apartment

    1:09pm---------------- KC calls Cindy A's cell - 1.3 min (still trying to find out if GA is home?) -----from area of AL apartment

    1:11pm-----------------KC calls Anthony home - 30 sec----(Hi dad, oh you're getting ready for
    work, or wherever....oh shoot, I've got another call, I'll call you later OK) ----from area AL apartment
    (Ah-haa, he's not going to be home! I've got to get in that backyard and
    move Caylee!)


    2:05pm-----------------KC texts AL -----------------------------------------------------------------------------from area of AL apartment

    2:42pm-3:42pm-------KC is in Anthony Home area, possibly arrived there as early as 2:25pm-----Anthony home area
    (rec'd 2 msgs (poss. from ATT) at 2:11p while en route & at 2:42p and
    text from AL at 2:47pm)

    (THIS QUITE POSSIBLY IS THE AFTERNOON KC BORROWED THE SHOVEL!!
    (If Not on the 18th, KC was in Anthony Home area between 2:29p - 4:05p on the 17th)

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...=2008-6-18&c=4

    2:47pm-----------------AL texts KC

    3:42pm-----------------KC calls AL - almost 2 min. ----------------------------------------------------------from Anthony area

    4:10pm-4:11pm-------KC calls Amy H. 1/1/2 min, she is en route back to AL's apartment -----------en route back to AL area

    4:13pm-----------------KC calls Lexus Dealership again-----------------------------------------------------en route back to AL area

    4:27pm-----------------Maria K. calls KC, 1 1/4 min.---------------------------------------------------------back in AL area

    4:28pm-----------------No phone activity until 6:39pm (other than poss. ATT msgs----------------------in AL area
    (2 hr. gap)
    6:39pm-----------------KC calls Cindy A's cell- 2.6 min-------------------------------------------------------from AL Area
    (This is the last call of the day of the 18th until 8:32am the next morn.) (13+ hr. gap)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,873

    Shovel day 6/17 or 6/18...

    ...for 6/18-only thread...

    IIRC, Brian B. states shovel day is 6/17 or 6/18 and Casey borrows shovel ~1:30-2:30PM or as late as maybe 3PM...not quite certain, but, she has it for ~1hr.

    Consider the following ping, fb & computer forensic info and which may support shovel day as 6/17 or 6/18.

    All times are approximate based on pings entering/leaving area...

    ON TUE 6/17:

    2:29PM...arrived @ G&C's...1 min call to Ricardo
    2:44PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    2:44PM...~20 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    2:45PM...attempted call to Clint...pinged @ G&C's
    2:45PM...~10 second call to Clint pinged @ G&C's
    3:15PM...Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in" (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
    3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
    3:53PM...text to Tony...pinged Lee Vista Area (note: pics downld @ 3:31, then ping @ 3:53..then next ping back @ G&C's)
    3:55PM...text to Tony...pinged back @ G&C's
    3:56PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    3:57PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    4:04PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    4:05PM...~10 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe?
    5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee

    ON WED 6/18:

    3:16PM...arrived @ G&C's...short (seconds) call to Tony
    3:42PM...pinged @ G&C's...2 min call to Tony...
    4:11PM...left G&C's before this time...2 min call to Amy...pinged NE of Chris S. house
    NOTE: Brian B. comments on seeing the PONTIAC backed into the garage. 6/17 events suggest Casey had to change cars between 4:05PM and 5:20PM to have Tony's GC @ Chris' by 5:20. Hmmmmm

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    ...for 6/18-only thread...

    IIRC, Brian B. states shovel day is 6/17 or 6/18 and Casey borrows shovel ~1:30-2:30PM or as late as maybe 3PM...not quite certain, but, she has it for ~1hr.

    Consider the following ping, fb & computer forensic info and which may support shovel day as 6/17 or 6/18.

    All times are approximate based on pings entering/leaving area...



    ON TUE 6/17:

    2:29PM...arrived @ G&C's...1 min call to Ricardo
    2:44PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    2:44PM...~20 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    2:45PM...attempted call to Clint...pinged @ G&C's
    2:45PM...~10 second call to Clint pinged @ G&C's
    3:15PM...Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in" (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
    3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
    3:53PM...text to Tony...pinged Lee Vista Area (note: pics downld @ 3:31, then ping @ 3:53..then next ping back @ G&C's)
    3:55PM...text to Tony...pinged back @ G&C's
    3:56PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    3:57PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    4:04PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    4:05PM...~10 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
    5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe?
    5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee

    ON WED 6/18:

    3:16PM...arrived @ G&C's...short (seconds) call to Tony
    3:42PM...pinged @ G&C's...2 min call to Tony...
    4:11PM...left G&C's before this time...2 min call to Amy...pinged NE of Chris S. house
    NOTE: Brian B. comments on seeing the PONTIAC backed into the garage. 6/17 events suggest Casey had to change cars between 4:05PM and 5:20PM to have Tony's GC @ Chris' by 5:20. Hmmmmm

    I show KC being in the A's home area on the 18th at 2:42pm....possibly being there earlier than that...but there is unknown activity on her phone at 2:42p.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    I show KC being in the A's home area on the 18th at 2:42pm....possibly being there earlier than that...but there is unknown activity on her phone at 2:42p.
    I stand corrected, Marsha. Thanks.

    Now I see the 2:11PM incoming text up by Amscot,
    then, a 2:42PM incoming ext by the Anthony home.

    Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:14 AM
  3. Ping Map for June 10, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 09:40 PM
  4. Ping Map for June 6, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. Ping Map for June 21, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread