Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Georgia PI

Reaction score
Great map GPI. I am curious as to why you added JB on this list. I have to say it goes along with a theory I have had. Just curious if this was a coincidence or you purposely added this.
Thanks for putting this together..either way!:)

O/t kinda lol I have looked and looked for the calendar all of you are doing and can't find it.. also anyone know right off hand LA birthday and AL..?? or where I could find them.. looked for that dump of just ppl statements they wrote has alot of bd's on there but cant find that either.. sorry to be a pain.. TIA very much

Great map GPI. I am curious as to why you added JB on this list. I have to say it goes along with a theory I have had. Just curious if this was a coincidence or you purposely added this.

I will be adding it to all the maps, just as a place of reference.

Now I am curious too, are you willing to share?

I do know that on the 16th KC did NOT use her personal cell phone for 11hrs that day (22hrs if you go into the 17th)

Does anyone think this is strange? It looks to be approx 2 miles from AL's house, kind of far to be pinging if she's at his place. Any other thoughts?

I need some edumacating on cell phone pings please.

My understanding is that the pings can come from towers in that area. So to me, when I look at the map and follow the pings it appears that she stays home until 4:18PM (or ping 22) and then she goes up to TonE's place and stays there. Could that be concluded by following the ping map?

I need some edumacating on cell phone pings please.

My understanding is that the pings can come from towers in that area. So to me, when I look at the map and follow the pings it appears that she stays home until 4:18PM (or ping 22) and then she goes up to TonE's place and stays there. Could that be concluded by following the ping map?

Remember, She could be anywhere from 2 - 5 miles of the radius of that tower

Thank you..

ok on your map ping 14.. was she in that area at those hours that long?? do you know who those 2 numbers belong too?? I really feel she dumped little sweet caylee in this area to the landfill.. i worked up a map about 2 months ago in the astrology thread with soulscape and was shocked when these pings came out in that area.. great map georgia... also do you think casey knew jb before all this happened??

Wow, that's a lot of range. I guess it could be bounced down to the Amscot cell tower if the other towers are too busy. I'll have to look into that to see how many other towers are in the vicinity.

From the time George & Cindy left and up to 1:00 when the flurry of calls were made, is seems possible that Caylee died at home. Because after Casey left the A's residence she went to TL's house with no sign of Caylee.

Is this the presumed date that she went missing?

Great idea for this to have its own thread Georgia and thanks so much for sharing the map!

A question...Is the Sawgrass Appts. within 2-5 miles of the Ping 1 location as well? I mean, if she travelled there from her parent's home to the Sawgrass appartments would she probably still be pinging from that Ping 1 location?

On the 16ty these are times when KC was NOT using her personal phone.

6/16 7:45am – 8:46am (1hr break)
6/16 8:46am – 11:47am (3hr break)
6/16 11:47am – 12:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/16 4:25pm – 6:31pm(2hr+break)
6/16 8:03pm – 10:59am 6/17(15hr break)

Nice work, as always, Georgia PI. Thanks for the thread. I've been thinking about June 16th over and over in my head and I have some thoughts.

Regarding Ping 14:

I have a post on the ping thread about the pattern of the 2 phone calls (and many others) that have no celltower info. IMO, these are calls that go to voicemail. These calls have these characteristics:

They come in pairs and both numbers are at the same exact time. The order that they appear in the cell log is not necessarily the order that they occurred.
Bot numbers have the same exact duration.
The first number is always a call to the same number (407-242-xxxx)
The second number is always from one of Casey's contacts. Her parents and Mark H. seem to be the top 2 ignored.
Both numbers do not ping to a celltower.

In many cases there is an SMS text from "11" very soon after these 2 calls. I believe this is the cellphone service texting to her phone that she has voicemail.

Thanks for all your hard work. I was puzzled by the back and forth pings throughout the night, though. Then I realized that the Anthony house is right between the two towers, so maybe she was there all night and the reception just bounced back and forth between those two locations. If that's the case, it looks like she was at the Anthony's home, or nearby, pretty much all day until about 4:20. I wonder if CA gets home from work sometime after 4:30. Did KC leave then so she wouldn't have to see CA?

It would be really great to pull in all the text messages and phone calls for the 16th onto this same thread to really try and map out what she was doing! I know that several people on the ping thread have already done all of the work...could they be persuaded to post that information here???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back