Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 417

Thread: Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by BonKai View Post
    O/T: Chilly, I don't have a cell phone either. Had one years ago when they first came out and I thought it was a pain! Am thinking about getting another one and not telling anyone!
    yes i tested on my att phone. I maintained a call while sending and receiving text msgs.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    288
    10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

    June 16

    Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

    Is this an error??

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BB12 For This Useful Post:


  4. #203
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    288

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    French - The forensics show that she had the body in the trunk at 2.6 days of decomposition. She either:

    - left it in the trunk the whole time
    - left in the yard and then moved it to the trunk
    - left it in a hiding spot and then moved it to the trunk

    Any of these scenarios is risky to say the least!
    Murdered in a rage, hid body in trunk, moved to doll house, moved to dirt pile, moved back to trunk, june 18, kept in trunk until disposal.....jmho......

    also- I think Casey hid out at lee's home after the June 15th fight- it is the same cell tower. Then returned home for Caylee then at 12:50 returned to Lee's home until GA left for work. Then Caylee is already dead or gets dead---moving to doll house is done after ga leaves for work.....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to BB12 For This Useful Post:


  6. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,764
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

    June 16

    Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

    Is this an error??
    I think that they had had a falling out so, maybe Lauren had phoned her by mistake and KC sent a text message back? I missed this message. Where did you find it?

    ETA - Shadow - I don't see this text in your summaries??? Could this be an error?

  7. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I think that they had had a falling out so, maybe Lauren had phoned her by mistake and KC sent a text message back? I missed this message. Where did you find it?

    ETA - Shadow - I don't see this text in your summaries??? Could this be an error?
    Originally Posted by *********
    10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

    June 16

    Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

    Is this an error??


    I double checked the spread sheet. There is no text or phone call showing for a Lauren G. on June 16. The spread sheets show nothing. I also looked at July 16 just in case dates were mixed. Nothing on that day either. I don't see any calls or text to her at all.
    Lauren's G. interview has no mention of any calls or text between them either. I am not sure

    The phone number log does show calls but has no number listed this may be why it is not showing on the sheet.

    I will PM TeasLil & BondJamesBond. I have to run some errands and will get this out to them later this afternoon. The missing number may be the hitch or I am just not seeing it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow of my mind For This Useful Post:


  9. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777
    Looking at the original documents released by LE, I see no 10:37 AM entry (nothing from 8:46 to 11:43) for June 16 to anyone.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:


  11. #207
    The original post with the days activity is correct. There is no text at 10:37AM on June 16th.

    There are no calls or text between Lauren G and Casey.

    The spreadsheet counted all the blank spaces up in the entire sheet and since Laurens was also a blank space instead of a number it made the phone log list look like there were calls and text when there was not. [That is why it did not show up under the days activity because it was not there]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow of my mind For This Useful Post:


  13. #208
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    The original post with the days activity is correct. There is no text at 10:37AM on June 16th.

    There are no calls or text between Lauren G and Casey.

    The spreadsheet counted all the blank spaces up in the entire sheet and since Laurens was also a blank space instead of a number it made the phone log list look like there were calls and text when there was not. [That is why it did not show up under the days activity because it was not there]
    Thanks for clearing this Shadow. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully I can get a phone number for her and confirm they spoke in July.

  14. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    I don't think it happened on the 16th. I think GA and JG were describing "normal" kinds of calls and clothes observations. I don't think they are recalling that specific event direct from memory, but filling in with what was normal or placing a more normal contact on that day. The mind does things like that to people.
    I think it is more likely KC chloroformed Caylee the night of June 15th, intending to keep her asleep for a longer period of time than just a party; and left chloroform in the vehicle. I think KC placed Caylee in the trunk to sleep it off and ... that is where Caylee died. It is possible Caylee woke up for a while while locked in the trunk. Chloroform leaves the patient with a kick-arse headache, nausea and diarrhea. When Caylee woke up, she had those. The "stain" could have been vomit or diarrhea. That's how they know how her body was positioned in the trunk.
    Ive been on this case since day one. I agree with you completely. I have always thought the observations of G & C A on the 16th were off, maybe innocently,but now I'm beginning to think not. I think that they did have a huge fight on the 15th, at some point KC leaves but has Caylee with her and drugs her as Caylee is upset and really didn't want to leave. Casey realizes she has no money,clothes and Caylee, she can't do much and she is raging mad. Or maybe after the fight CA tells her she has to get out, and to leave Caylee,KC freaks and says shes taking Caylee with her and leaves. She ends up drugging Caylee,no big deal she does it all the time,not putting her in the trunk, just in the backseat and Caylee falls asleep. Meanwhile KC sits in a hiding spot close to home and proceeds to talk /text AL all night long, till 3or4 in the am. When CA awakes in the a.m. the girls are gone, and she calls KC phone it goes to vm.Shes so mad at KC and has to go to work. Shes worried about Caylee but she has to get to work and cant deal with KC this morning. George never sees KC on the 16th,she sneaks back in after he is gone , freaking out calling everyone, has to have alibi's, puts Caylee in the backyard while she figures this all out, has to pack her stuff,. etc.etc. Then decides to put Caylee in the trunk, where some fluid is released, thus the stain.....

    * On June 24th Casey texts AH " Hell in the past 9 days I haven't even been living in the house DRAMMMMA. That would take us back to the 15th.

    * On July 3rd Cindy's famous post on My space. Cindy writes among other things "she leaves without warning"

    * The astro chart says she died in the early morning of the 16th.
    Last edited by Whyamisointerested; 11-12-2008 at 04:04 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Whyamisointerested For This Useful Post:


  16. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    I think wherever Casey put Caylee she put her there before going to the "Neutral Place"
    She mentioned the "Neutral place" in her statement as being "TonE's place"
    I'm looking at this time period right here...
    June 16th
    16:25:24 407-619-9286 Casey to 407-808-4731Cindy 28.5652389 -81.2958361
    28 minute break in phone usage
    16:53:33 1-326-65187 unknown to 407-619-9286 Casey 28.5653380 -81.2958361
    Over a one hour break in phone usage
    17:57:57 11 to 407-619-9286 Casey 28.6039167 -81.2876111

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  18. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I think wherever Casey put Caylee she put her there before going to the "Neutral Place"
    She mentioned the "Neutral place" in her statement as being "TonE's place"
    I'm looking at this time period right here...
    June 16th
    16:25:24 407-619-9286 Casey to 407-808-4731Cindy 28.5652389 -81.2958361
    28 minute break in phone usage
    16:53:33 1-326-65187 unknown to 407-619-9286 Casey 28.5653380 -81.2958361
    Over a one hour break in phone usage
    17:57:57 11 to 407-619-9286 Casey 28.6039167 -81.2876111

    I'm thinking that Caylee died on June 16th. I can't see Casey moving a dead body from place to place to place. I'm thinking she disposed of Caylee on the 16th shortly after she died, before riger set in. From the above pings there are extended periods of no cell phone usage. From 4:25pm until 4:53 for almost 30 minutes and from 4:53 to 5:58 over an hour break in cell phone usage.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  20. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I'm thinking that Caylee died on June 16th. I can't see Casey moving a dead body from place to place to place. I'm thinking she disposed of Caylee on the 16th shortly after she died, before riger set in. From the above pings there are extended periods of no cell phone usage. From 4:25pm until 4:53 for almost 30 minutes and from 4:53 to 5:58 over an hour break in cell phone usage.
    Any mapper/pingers think this is a possibility?

    Anybody at all think this is a possibility?

    Anybody?

  21. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Any mapper/pingers think this is a possibility?

    Anybody at all think this is a possibility?

    Anybody?
    I think KC almost definately movedher from place to place and that is why this investigation is so hard.Who knows I could be wrong, but I do believe that she was in the backyard at some point,the trunk at some point, and also the "spot" and possibly moved from there to a final "spot".

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whyamisointerested For This Useful Post:


  23. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    6,188
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Any mapper/pingers think this is a possibility?

    Anybody at all think this is a possibility?

    Anybody?
    I think she must have been in the trunk 2-3 days after death, to explain the forensics findings.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:


  25. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I'm thinking that Caylee died on June 16th. I can't see Casey moving a dead body from place to place to place. I'm thinking she disposed of Caylee on the 16th shortly after she died, before riger set in. From the above pings there are extended periods of no cell phone usage. From 4:25pm until 4:53 for almost 30 minutes and from 4:53 to 5:58 over an hour break in cell phone usage.
    Best info, IMHO, has Caylee's t.o.d. between 6/16 3PM and 6/17 1AM. Consider that an overdose may not cause immediate death. Depending on the dosage and the drug it may require some time for the organs to completely shutdown.

    The forensics have the body in the trunk AT LEAST ONCE ~2.6 days after t.o.d. w/ some hours + or - depending on the exact conditions and assumptions made in this figure. After 2.6 days the body was either (a) encapsulated in a leakproof container/bags, OR (b) it was removed from the trunk.

    IMHO, the body came out of the trunk of the Pontiac 6/19 for the last time.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:


  27. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Best info, IMHO, has Caylee's t.o.d. between 6/16 3PM and 6/17 1AM. Consider that an overdose may not cause immediate death. Depending on the dosage and the drug it may require some time for the organs to completely shutdown.

    The forensics have the body in the trunk AT LEAST ONCE ~2.6 days after t.o.d. w/ some hours + or - depending on the exact conditions and assumptions made in this figure. After 2.6 days the body was either (a) encapsulated in a leakproof container/bags, OR (b) it was removed from the trunk.

    IMHO, the body came out of the trunk of the Pontiac 6/19 for the last time.
    I do agree..I forgot about the 2.6 days. I'm thinking at some point Casey must have put Caylee's body in a plastic storage container, suitcase, or duffel bag...but I just can't see Casey picking up a dead Caylee when her body is stiff and cold. I can't see her even touching her...Casey appears to be so foo-foo. I just can't see her picking the baby up in her arms days after her demise. Say she put Caylee in the trunk on the 16th just before leaving the A home around 4:18pm, left er there until the 17th then put her in the container. Would the forensics still show 2.6 days. It would only be 1 to 1.6 days...is there room for error in the forensics?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  29. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Best info, IMHO, has Caylee's t.o.d. between 6/16 3PM and 6/17 1AM. Consider that an overdose may not cause immediate death. Depending on the dosage and the drug it may require some time for the organs to completely shutdown.

    The forensics have the body in the trunk AT LEAST ONCE ~2.6 days after t.o.d. w/ some hours + or - depending on the exact conditions and assumptions made in this figure. After 2.6 days the body was either (a) encapsulated in a leakproof container/bags, OR (b) it was removed from the trunk.

    IMHO, the body came out of the trunk of the Pontiac 6/19 for the last time.
    Ditto.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to mom_of_five For This Useful Post:


  31. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I do agree..I forgot about the 2.6 days. I'm thinking at some point Casey must have put Caylee's body in a plastic storage container, suitcase, or duffel bag...but I just can't see Casey picking up a dead Caylee when her body is stiff and cold. I can't see her even touching her...Casey appears to be so foo-foo. I just can't see her picking the baby up in her arms days after her demise. Say she put Caylee in the trunk on the 16th just before leaving the A home around 4:18pm, left er there until the 17th then put her in the container. Would the forensics still show 2.6 days. It would only be 1 to 1.6 days...is there room for error in the forensics?
    Answers re: 2.6 here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=trunk

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:


  33. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Thanks

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  35. #220
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,764
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Best info, IMHO, has Caylee's t.o.d. between 6/16 3PM and 6/17 1AM. Consider that an overdose may not cause immediate death. Depending on the dosage and the drug it may require some time for the organs to completely shutdown.

    The forensics have the body in the trunk AT LEAST ONCE ~2.6 days after t.o.d. w/ some hours + or - depending on the exact conditions and assumptions made in this figure. After 2.6 days the body was either (a) encapsulated in a leakproof container/bags, OR (b) it was removed from the trunk.

    IMHO, the body came out of the trunk of the Pontiac 6/19 for the last time.
    I completely agree and if one goes with this theory, the pings and KC's movements can be considerably narrowed down! The absolute latest date I believe that she could have moved her from the trunk is the 20th. I'm surprised that this wasn't done for the last search??? Regardless, this is the information that I have been trying to sort through as well. We have quite a bit of testimony as to where she was during this period from June 16th - 20th.

    ETA - Friday June 20th - she partied away at Fusion. Her first "celebration" of freedom after the fact...

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:


  37. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    Can anyone tell me how I can view all of your google maps. When I click on your links, i get to the google maps website and it has my screename(for googlemaps) and it says LOADING (highlighted in yellow) but the screen remains blank and says "done".

    I have tried 5 browsers....none work..I don't know what to do...

  38. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can view all of your google maps. When I click on your links, i get to the google maps website and it has my screename(for googlemaps) and it says LOADING (highlighted in yellow) but the screen remains blank and says "done".

    I have tried 5 browsers....none work..I don't know what to do...
    Log out of your Google account, then click on the link.
    Georgia PI

  39. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

    June 16

    Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

    Is this an error??
    Not sure of the origin of this question. However, if the "this" is in regards to a text message, I offer an error was made in assigning the message to June vs. July 16 when the mass text messages went out advising people in Casey's contacts list that Caylee was missing, etc. etc.

    Just a thought.

  40. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,764
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    Originally Posted by *********
    10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

    June 16

    Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

    Is this an error??

    I double checked the spread sheet. There is no text or phone call showing for a Lauren G. on June 16. The spread sheets show nothing. I also looked at July 16 just in case dates were mixed. Nothing on that day either. I don't see any calls or text to her at all.
    Lauren's G. interview has no mention of any calls or text between them either. I am not sure

    The phone number log does show calls but has no number listed this may be why it is not showing on the sheet.

    I will PM TeasLil & BondJamesBond. I have to run some errands and will get this out to them later this afternoon. The missing number may be the hitch or I am just not seeing it.
    I have been unable to find any information regarding the specific message outlined above but perhaps it has something to do with the myspace message that KC left Lauren on June 16th as follows:

    "Jun 16 2008 10:37 AM

    1. great song

    2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.

    3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby

    i'll give you a call this week!"

    It's odd that both messages occured at 10:37am???

  41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:


  42. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    806
    From the Calendar: Caylee Anthony Case


    Originaly Posted By: liltigress

    Casey's Online Presence

    06-16-2008

    From Casey to Lauren:
    Jun 16 2008 10:37 AM
    1. great song
    2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.
    3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby
    i'll give you a call this week!
    Georgia PI

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to Georgia PI For This Useful Post:


Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM
  2. Ping Map for June 10, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 09:40 PM
  3. Ping Map for June 24, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
  4. Ping Map for June 23, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •