Why does LE think she was killed between 15 - 16th of June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PattyCake

Gypsy By Heart
Reaction score
I thought there was much speculation of a later date than the 16th? I may be wrong. Can someone enlighten me? There's so many dates floating around with this case, I can't get my days straight any more.

When was the last time Caylee was seen? Either by GA or whomever?

When did KC tell LE she dropped Caylee off with the ficticious ZG?

When did she do online searches for ZG?

The last video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day at the nursing home, Caylee was with CA- June 15th

GA claims to have seen Casey and Caylee on June 16th.

The searches on ZG were IIRC July 16.

Also in KC's orginal statement she claims June 9th was the day that she dropped Caylee off to ZG.

I do not recall anyone stating that they've seen Caylee after June 16th and the only one to see them on the 16th was George.

I thought there was much speculation of a later date than the 16th? I may be wrong. Can someone enlighten me? There's so many dates floating around with this case, I can't get my days straight any more.

Actually, the indictment reads between the 15th of June and the 16th of July.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42895889.PDF

Because there has been no known verifiable, independent sighting of Caylee alive since the staff saw her and the video was made by Cindy at the Nursing center on June 15th. Casey was never seen by her boyfriend or anyone else with Caylee after the evening of June 16th. (IMO, they won't consider GA's account of seeing her because it cannot be verified by anyone else.)

This would place the timeline of her death between those two points.

ETA: Even though the indictment reads for the entire time, it is my belief that they are concentrating on this timeline.

think she was killed July 16, because the last time anyone saw her was July 16 with Casey, Casey showed up alone at her boyfriend's apt. at @ 8:30pm so between 12:50 pm and around 8:30 pm the child disappeared.

think she was killed July 16, because the last time anyone saw her was July 16 with Casey, Casey showed up alone at her boyfriend's apt. at @ 8:30pm so between 12:50 pm and around 8:30 pm the child disappeared.

i think you mean june 16, not july...?

I think so too.

Because there has been no known verifiable, independent sighting of Caylee alive since the staff saw her and the video was made by Cindy at the Nursing center on June 15th. Casey was never seen by her boyfriend or anyone else with Caylee after the evening of June 16th. (IMO, they won't consider GA's account of seeing her because it cannot be verified by anyone else.)

This would place the timeline of her death between those two points.

ETA: Even though the indictment reads for the entire time, it is my belief that they are concentrating on this timeline.

I agree that they are likely concentrating on that timeline as well.

I was just answering the original poster's question, which I thought was about their (LE's) official position.

Also KC is on video at Blockbuster renting videos at 7:54 pm on the 16th of June......no Caylee!

Caylee was definitely never seen after June 16th. And if your child is fatally injured, (lost, OR "kidnapped") it's afterall only natural to go in search of a little entertainment... er yeaah...

Also KC is on video at Blockbuster renting videos at 7:54 pm on the 16th of June......no Caylee!

June 16th

Caylee was Last Seen at nursing home June 15 (videotaped with great grandpa).

George said he saw Casey & Caylee at their house at 12:50 pm on Monday June 16.

No one ever saw Caylee Marie Anthony after that.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, thank for the correction - I did mean June.

I have a question please?
On one of the telephone tapes that we heard when Casey was arrested the first time, someone by the name of "Christine" was crying and saying if anything happened to Caylee, she would just die.

Who is Christine?:confused:

I have a question please?
On one of the telephone tapes that we heard when Casey was arrested the first time, someone by the name of "Christine" was crying and saying if anything happened to Caylee, she would just die.

Who is Christine?:confused:
Someone who was at the Anthony home when KC called from jail, supposedly a friend and someone, I believe, who babysat Caylee from time to time. She later told police she went for a walk with KC and Caylee after June 9th, which was the date originally ID'd by Cindy and KC as the last day they'd seen Caylee. Later she came out in a tabloid article and said she believed KC had killed Caylee. I don't remember for sure but I was thinking she was Christina rather than Christine.

Because KC took off with Caylee after the big blow up on the 15th. The fight was about KC stealing from her grandfather's long-tern care account.

George says he was last to see Caylee the next day, on the 16th at about 1:30 p.m., when she and KS left the house. He said it was all happy and lovey-dovey.

But, Tone says she stayed the night of the 15th at his place, and the pings place her there, I think I remember. KC did not bring Caylee.

So, it looks like KC stomped out with Caylee after the fight. And, that's prolly when it happened, that night.

Before that, LE had thought it was the 16th, because of a flurry of phone calls after 3 pm. I guess that's also possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss