1085 users online (265 members and 820 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #28

New thread. Remember to start threads on specific topics rather than this catch all discussion thread.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3744188/
    NC seen jogging on July 12th @ 7:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstreet View Post
    Well that woman is obviously lying.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstreet View Post
    Wow. If this holds up, would change a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by boxy View Post
    Wow. If this holds up, would change a lot.

It would also be hard to be mistaken identity since she said they made eye contact and actually spoke (saying hi). Why would this have taken so long to come out?

maybe she did not want to get involved.

wonder if she can describe what she was wearing.

Question: At 7:10 - is that enough time to get to the location from NC house? 10 minutes is a long time when you are jogging so I assume that even could be 2 miles away. I have no idea where the location is in relation to the NC/BC house.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCrash View Post
    My HE washer has cycles ranging from 30 mins to 2 hours. 30 mins is for the "express wash" & 2 hours is for the "sanitary wash". If you want a "skincare rinse" it adds another 10 minutes which I always do having 2 children with sensitive skin.

My dryer ranges from 22 mins to 79 mins. for the preset cycles "jeans, bulky/beeding" etc. You can also tell the dryer how dry you want the clothes and that affects how long each cycle runs also. I think there may be something wrong with my dryer. It typically takes an hour for my clothes to dry. Dh cleaned out the vent not long ago, but it didn't seem to help.
    Thanks, Kelly. I guess with that wide range of times we won't be able to determine much about Brad's timeline.

My dryer's not working well either, but that's because it's 19 years old.

She lives near the southern end of Lake Lochmere, straight down Lochmere Dr from the Coopers house.

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    Yeah, the gall to come out with this info on the day before the custody hearing!

Seriously, I do wonder when she made this known to LE. If way earlier, and they're BC is still on their 'short-list', then it sure would make me wonder if they really have anything of substance or not in this case...

One tangled web this one is I tell ya...

Quote Originally Posted by garner_nc View Post
    maybe she did not want to get involved
    Yeah, I explored this before here. All the publicity (driven by the custody hearing) could very well end up having a negative or delaying effect on achieving justice (ironic for those driving the custody hearing).

There are many (for reasons good or bad) who may not want to have their name instantly plastered all over the world-wide-web, local and (inter)-national news, and web based boards.

Boxy said, "I'm not so sure the sex isn't pertinent. In my opinion, this says he could not control his primal instincts sufficiently to provide three young children with appropriate supervision. If he absolutely had to have an affair, he could have done so without children around. He obviously was not thinking with anything above the waist, not with the location (bedroom he shared with spouse), not with the other person (friend of spouse), not with the timing (while supervising children). No difficulty understanding why they were headed for divorce from this alone."

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    Do you think any of us would have just outright said that? Come on. Give us credit for more than a GOLO mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by garner_nc View Post
    maybe she did not want to get involved.

wonder if she can describe what she was wearing.

Question: At 7:10 - is that enough time to get to the location from NC house? 10 minutes is a long time when you are jogging so I assume that even could be 2 miles away. I have no idea where the location is in relation to the NC/BC house.
    The distance from Ms Z's house iis a little under a mile from NC/BC's house, so would be exactly right time if NC left house at 7 AM and was doing an easy jog pace though it doesn't say where she saw NC.

Ms. Z likes afghan hounds apparently.

Wow! Wouldn't this be the break that Brad would need? And she talked to his lawyers about it and his PI.

Unfortunately, people also saw Laci Peterson, and Caylee Anthony.....

Sometimes people make mistakes. They aren't lying, they truly saw someone but it just wasn't the right person. The police will hopefully be able to determine from the clothing description that this woman gives and what they know of Nancy to have been wearing if this was a real sighting or not.

Wow - this could be a huge problem for CPD if in fact they did not follow this lead through to speak with this lady at length - especially since she had made contact with them several times.

I still don't believe that is was NC that she saw - but CPD needed to follow this one through to the bitter end and be able to say why she was not credible in her assertion.

I'd say she's reasonable doubt, but probably not enough to sway Judge Sasser.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast